Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]

Go down 
+4
Ice
Splotch
Ebony
Jay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]   Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:00 am

Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] Shp7eGo
Yes, that is Nicola for that one person wondering.
Hiya again~ The last time I did this project, I failed miserably because I have no work ethic and I'm also awful at keeping track of time. This hasn't changed, by the way. I'm planning to do these during Thanksgiving Break and Winter Break, so I'll have free time - to an extent. That, and it'd be a nice reward for whenever I finish homework early, so motivation. Pretty sure people don't read this part, so I'll shut up now. |D

As usual, a few rules.

• One request per person. Sorry, but I'm technically on time restrains and I have a project planned out for Winter Break too. Pick the character you want me to do most. If I haven't started yours, you can switch, but if not... sorry, I don't plan to start over because you didn't take your time to choose wisely.
  • I'm not going in order - I'll pick whoever I feel like doing first because their character inspires me or the concept they have is something I want to practice. I'll try to do a first come, first serve basis on the first five orders, but after that, it's random.
  • I won't guarantee that I'll be working at the same speed as last time. These are going to be full chibis instead of sketches, so that's at least 4 - 6 hours each, maybe 2 minimum. idk. I have an inaccurate measure because I had to readjust all of my settings again, design a new outfit, and figure out how I wanted to color it.
  • Don't. Rush. Me. Patience, please. I'm a slow as feck worker with everything.
  • I will send you a sketch first to check if everything's okay with you. This is your chance to tell me if I need to fix anything and it'll be your only chance. If you don't tell me now and get mad later, that's your fault. Not mine. I will not continue your drawing until you give me the "go".

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Pose:[/b]
[b]Clothes:[/b] *I can design something if you want me to*
[b]Other Specifics?:[/b]
[b]Trivia About Your Character:[/b] *This is for my own fun + it might inspire me to do something with it*

Bonus points if you give me a fact that I don't already know about your character.

Last edited by Echo on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

PostSubject: Re: Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]   Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:43 pm

I'll throw you a hook and request a male. C:<

Character Name: Logan Welsh
Reference: https://imgur.com/a/MLv0o
Pose: Hands in pockets, grin
Clothes: Black-and-blue hoodie and jeans.
Other Specifics?: Try and make him look original, like you did with Nicola. Maybe brighten the hue of his hair, change up his eyes, make the clothes look different. I'll leave that to your discretion. :)
Trivia About Your Character: He holds the high score of some Pacman machine in a Seattle arcade.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

PostSubject: Re: Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]   Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:25 pm

Lemme just throw up another male for overkill.

Character Name: Preston Andrews
Reference: http://m.imgur.com/a/5QqAX
Pokénerd through and through.
Pose: Some generic douche bag pose pls.
Clothes: Up to you. uwu
Other Specifics?: Nah.
Trivia About Your Character: Closet video game nerd / Chef Ramsey-tier cooking skills / Has mad skills with a pole. Wink. /bricked
Pole-arn that is. Cough.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10043

PostSubject: Re: Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]   Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Here is a female. ;D Ty Echou <33

Character Name: Rebecca Finch
Reference: http://prntscr.com/96lsm3
Pose: Something like this?
Clothes: Normal ones in the reference if you don't feel like designing. If you do want to design, go crazy~
Other Specifics?: Nope.  
Trivia About Your Character: She really likes Icees/ Slushies. Mostly the cherry flavor~ But she'd also settle with a blue raspberry.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

PostSubject: Re: Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]   Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Character Name: Jake Baxter.
Reference: My signature pic &/or profile pic.
Pose: Cool guy, hands in pockets pose.
Clothes: Just the clothes in the sig pic.
Other Specifics?: Nah. (well, maybe a cigarette in his mouth?)
Trivia About Your Character: Jake may seem like a bastard, but he still is a softy. He often thinks of himself as Pepper's guard, though not actually in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]   Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:48 am

Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] DTxsoTxChibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] RgooewN

Logan and Preston. They both had kinda similar color schemes, so it was a little hard to try and make them look like different characters. Hoping that it came out decently.
Looks like they take maybe 3 - 5 hours each at the moment - I take a lot of breaks in between because my arm gets awfully sore if I work on it too long. Pretty sore right now, actually. If this is the pace, I'll be able to finish 1 - 3 every day (this is without counting homework I have to do).

I'm going to kill you all for giving me guy characters. 'cept Splotchu
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9454

PostSubject: Re: Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]   Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:13 am

Character Name: Angela Rebecca Robbinson
Reference: My avatar
Pose: just standing straightly, maybe leaning against a wall.
Clothes: Short dress with a white bib looking part on the top.
Other Specifics?: Her eyes are blue, and she has mild freckles dotted here and there on her face
Trivia About Your Character: She's an American girly, enjoys company of all animals (mainly Mittens Picture), she very occasionally wears fake glasses with black rims, she can sometimes seem dark and shadowy if she feels bad enough. And, as a bonus you can draw Mittens if you'd like. Only if it's not going to be too hard for you. Don't wanna stretch your limits. ;)
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

PostSubject: Re: Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]   Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:00 am

Character Name: Barry Jackson
Reference:
Spoiler:
Pose:Arms in sweatshirt, smiling
Clothes: *I can design something if you want me to* Jeans, Maybe a Flash sweatshirt?
Other Specifics?: Not really
Trivia About Your Character: *This is for my own fun + it might inspire me to do something with it* Barry is Barry, you know him fairly well.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10401

PostSubject: Re: Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]   Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 3:26 pm

I'm going to throw another male at you. Also sorry for responding late.

Character Name: Connor Delvin
Reference: http://prntscr.com/99a5g3
Pose: Hands in pockets? What ever you think works~
Clothes: Surprise me Echo!
Other Specifics?: None
Trivia About Your Character: He is from New York City and spent a lot of time watching his dad build skyscrapers and other buildings. (He also figured out his gift while helping his dad)
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]   Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:23 pm

I'll close this for now until I finish all of the requests. When that is, idek know because I'm lame and suck at committing. Hopefully before the end of the year. If not, slap me with a frozen fish.
All of you plebs with hands in pockets or hands in something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]   Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chibify Beata! Ver. 2.0 [Temporarily Closed]
Page 1 of 1