Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Do You Like it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9484

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:25 am

As she led him to her dorm with a smile on her face, she warned him. "It's kinda messy. I'm not in it much, so..." She pulled a key from her bag, and shoved it into the lock. A click sounded, and she knew it was unlocked, finally. She pushed open the door, and smiled weakly. Her room looked glum, except for the fact that Mittens was scratching a scratching post underneath the warm rays of sunlight. She mewled and sprung up to Angela. "Don't mind Mittens, she's just happy to see me." She informed Jake.

She cradled her cat in her arms, cooing and softly murmuring compliments. "Make yourself comfortable. There's no rush."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9467

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:42 am

Jake walked in the girls dorm room, setting his books by the door. He glanced around the quiet room, his eyes fell on the cat. He wasn't much of an animal person unlike his friend Louis, but had to admit Mittens was kinda cute. The tall student gave a smile as the eager cat jumped into her master's hands. "Pretty peaceful room ya got here."
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:05 am

"Thanks! Want to pet Mittens? She doesn't scratch. I promise," She offered the tall student kindly. The tabby yawned, but then stared at Jake with eyes that wailed, "Pet me. Pet me. Pet me. Pet me." It was probably pretty creepy having a cat stare at you. As Angela moved her hand through her tough, silky fur, she stopped to feel the cat purr. "We can play something. What do you want to do?" She asked him. She learned as a child that you always have to do what the visitors want, even if it's something crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:56 am

Jake stretched his hand forward cautiously. His hand was soon on the cat's fluffy, coarse fur. "Wow, so soft." he smiled. What do I want to do? He looked around the room, though not much to do. "Hey! I have a few board games in my dorm, do you like to play chess? I can run and get them, if ya want." he said happily, starting to enjoy the day more.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:53 pm

"Sure! Take your time - I have to feed Mittens anyways." She responded grinning. "Go ahead. We'll be waiting for your arrival,"

OOC: Shortness
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Jake open the door, his books in his hands and ran to his dorm. He set the books down on the counter and found the closet were the board games were hidden. Shit! What do girls like to play? Uh, Scrabble, Chess, Checkers, Monopoly, Candy land? WTF why do we have Candy Land in here? he grabbed them all, racing back to the girl's dorm. He pushed the door open with his foot, and walking in the door. A game almost fell out, but he managed to balance it. Jake placed the stack of games down on the ground and sat down. "Ok, so what'd want to play?" he asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:36 am

"Wow! You certainly have quite a selection. I like Candy Land Scrabble. I think it's really fun!" She chuckled lightly, tilting her head with amusement. Me and my childish brain. That's a good laugh. She thought to herself, climbing down from her bed. She sat criss-cross-applesauce as they called it, and she then waited for Jake to think about her opinion. Seriously though. Who would want to play Scrabble with a 17-18 year old? "So. . . What'd you like to do when we're finished? I have some laptops we can play on.

"And I have Minecraft on them, which was popular when I was a kid."
She said excitedly. The last time she'd used those laptops was with her and Malcolm. After that, they pretty much vanished until the found them, wrapped up in her extra sheets for her bed. Crazy, right?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:19 pm

"Ya, I kinda like Scrabble too." he opened the box and set the board out. "Well, actually I think this is the last thing I'll be able to do today. I said I'd meet with someone else too. But we can always play something later." Jake tried not to hurt her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Her face dropped as he said he needed to leave. "No big deal," She responded quietly. "I was going to see my father, too." She added, half-lying. "Let's get a quick game in. We can always play tomorrow." She gathered the chips and placed them on the wooden beam. O, O, S, P, N. How random! But then she noticed she could make "Spoon". She placed the wooden chips and dropped them one by one onto the rather immense playing board. "I got spoon,"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Jake concentrated on the game, always the competitive one. After about 10 minutes of playing the game, he had a couple 4 letter words but more bigger ones. His phone rang, reminding him of his appointment. "Hey, it was really fun hanging out with ya. I gotta go, but how about we save this game for later?" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:47 am

"Okay. It was really fun," She agreed. Mittens abruptly awoke from her deep sleep. She trotted over to Jake, her tail wagging. She rubbed against him then leapt away. "She likes you, I do to" Angela smiled and laughed quietly, then turned back to Jake. "In a while, crocodile,"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:39 pm

"Ya. It was fun." He smiled, picking up his books by the door. "Oh, and you can keep the games here for a while if ya want. I have no use for them at the moment." He opened the door with his foot making his mechanical leg creek. "See ya round." The boy smiled at Angela then Mittens while walking out the door. It closed behind him and The Autumn walked towards his dorm. That was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do You Like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it?   Do You Like it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Like it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Autumn Dorms-
Jump to: