Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10914

Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] Empty
PostSubject: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:32 pm

It was Halloween night, although rather than go and do Halloween-related things, Anima sat in the lounge in her costume; it was also part of why she wasn't out and about. She was dressed somewhat like a maid, albeit a very perverted one. Aside from her shoes, socks, and the thing maids may wear on their heads, Anima only wore a black and orange apron and panties. It was a ridiculously whoreish costume, but she had her reasons for wearing it rather than something more sensible.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:56 pm

He was running a bit more behind schedule than he'd originally planned, and as such, Preston hadn't been able to put on his Halloween costume yet - not that it was anything fancy anyways. And so, he walked around in his school uniform, heading to pick up something left in the lounge before heading off to his dorm room. Now, he hadn't expected it to be empty, but he hadn't exactly been expecting... this either.

Pres at least recognized the girl at first, when he could only catch a glimpse of her face from behind the house, they'd met at the carnival. It was the sight of the rest of her once he'd stepped around the couch. that had thrown him off. "Oh, shit... Am I interrupting something?" He muttered, taking a few uneasy steps back, practically waiting for this chick to go off on him.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:40 pm

Anima jumped slightly as Preston came into view, a blush and a shy smile both showing on her face. Apparently Lady Luck favored the slutty and the bold. Anima was sitting in the lounge while trying to work up the courage to go try to find Preston, but instead he had found her, even if it wasn't intentional.

Anima shook her head once Preston had finished speaking, and due to not wanting to have to make use of the pen and silver notebook that sat beside her, Anima pointed at herself and theb Preston for a moment, in the hope the message would get across.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:57 pm

He'd honestly been expecting her to scream at him, or throw things, or have a bunch of glow-stick green lasers shot almost immediately his way, but instead she smiled. And blushed. Preston couldn't be sure how many women would be able to find themselves in her shoes as it was, but to be caught like that. She had to have known anyone could just walk in here, right?

Pres raised an eyebrow at her gestures. "You ... are here for me?" He asked, thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 12:06 am

Anima nodded, silently thankful he'd understood so easily. Now that that was out of the way... Now what? Anima wasn't totally sure of what to do next without things seeming really sudden; this situation was sudden enough as is. She decided to rise to her feet, walking up to Preston until she stood in front of him. If this didn't quite work, she could always go back to the couch and grab her pen and notebook and use them for communicating things.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:51 am

This bitch couldn't be serious, could she? This had to be some sort of fucking joke, or a trap maybe? Even with his history and all his escapades, he'd never been a situation quite like this... He barely even knew this chick, and she was waiting for him, practically naked already? It was... to good to be true, to say the least. He couldn't help but be suspicious. So, when she walked up to him expectantly, he just stared back down, considering his next move - and gathering every ounce of self-control he had not to jump the gun on anything.

"Don't want to tell me your name, or buy me a drink first?" He said, scoffing lightly. He tore his gaze away lazily, stepping around her and letting himself fall back on the couch. Pres threw his arms up on the back, getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 4:09 pm

Anima turned back to the couch, using one hand to flip through its pages and then write in it quickly while it still sat on the couch. When she was done writing, she picked the notebook up, showing the page to Preston. My name's Anima. So much for not using the notebook to communicate. It probably wouldn't matter much though. She sat down on the couch next to Preston, waiting once again.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:07 pm

He frowned. "Anima?" Preston tried the name on for size, thinking what a strange name that was. Reminded him of another quiet girl he used to know, Taimi. Where did people come up with these sort of names? Again, she just sat down, looking at him expectantly - as if she were waiting for him to make the first move. Wasn't that funny, especially in their situation. He merely got more comfortable, crossing one leg over the other. "Why? What's the catch?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:33 pm

Anima reached with one hand to grab her notebook and pen again following Preston's question, sitting the notebook in her lap. Once again she flipped through to a blank page and started to write quickly yet legibly. There's no catch. I'm doing this because She paused suddenly, glancing at Preston for a moment with a sort of "should I?" look on her face.

After a moment, Anima began to continue writing the sentence she had started. I'm doing this because of habit, I guess. I started doing this kind of thing about a year ago because I wanted people to notice me and people never notice me becauseI don't talkbecause Anima's writing started to grow frantic, and Anima paused when she noticed this. She looked over at Preston, blushing slightly upon realizing he was more than likely able to read what she had written thus far.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:20 am

She really shouldn't have. If you wanted to share a one-night stand with someone, then you didn't give them your life story, or make things too personal. All that did was make things weird, like sitting and watching a topless skimpy women getting almost up in tears scribbling on paper just to answer a half-ass question of his. "You have an interesting way of getting yourself noticed." Preston mused blandly, giving her another glance up and down. He hadn't even though it possible, but she was smaller than Pikachu. "Can't say I have the right to complain though."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:32 am

Good work, Anima. She seemed panicked for a moment, and this panic showed when she completely ignored the notebook and turned to Preston, letting her arms fall to her side rather than continue covering her chest. She begun to wait yet again, but after a second she grabbed her pen and notebook and began to write. Is there anything you want me to do? After all, her just waiting didn't seem to be very effective.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:48 am

His gaze flickered to her chest for a moment as her arms fell, his expression not giving anything away. Was there anything he wanted? He assumed she had already had pleanty of ideas herself.
"Nah, you came here for me, right?" He mused, forcing a small yawn. "If you've been doing this for a year, you should know how to take the reins. Preferably before I'm bored out of my ass, please.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:59 am

Shit, that didn't work either. Anima got up and stood up and quickly removed the panties she wore under the maid's apron, before then sitting on Preston's lap, facing him and leaning in close. She was speeding things up quickly now, especially since he didn't exactly seem impressed by her chest. This would surely be enough, or at least close to enough
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:53 am

Enough to what? Preston had already made hid intentions clear, and he'd been half-expecting her to back out then and there, but she didn't. Instead she slipped off the last of decent cover she had left and crawled on his lap, again watching, still waiting. He didn't move a muscle, letting out a slow, heavy sigh and keeping on a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Suddenly, the door to the Lounge opened. Maisie had always gone there to read during school hours, where accessing the dorms through the crowds was a lot tougher. It was a hobby of hers to read, a hobby most people didn't know about, and she ambled in with a novel under her arm, a blank expression on her face that didn't hold itself for long. The scene before her presented itself, a girl barebreasted atop of boy she could not see, the couch back turned to her.

"What the fuck!?" She froze, her brow furrowed like a snake, and her mouth became a wry, thin smile, one of disbelief. What were they doing? It was a public place! "Do that in your room, assholes, there's people who sit on that couch!" She kicked Anima's panties in her direction with a disgusted resistance, a pullback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]   Spooky isn't the right word... [site event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spooky isn't the right word... [site event]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next