Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9658

It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] Empty
PostSubject: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:52 am

He was going to get this stupid fucking fish, so help him. It was going to happen. With sheer, simple-minded determination, Preston gripped his plastic little fishing rod almost to the point his knuckles had turned white. At first, he had done this to impress a girl to prove that the game was easy. When he ultimately failed, he was set on getting it the second time. Then the third. Than the fourth. Then...

For fuck's sake. Why was it so hard to catch a fake fish unto a magnet? "This time for sure," He muttered, holding out another dollar to the carnival and glancing aside to the girl he'd been trying to impress.

.. Only it wasn't her and was another person entirely... Damn.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:59 am

Sophia was standing there in a cute short flower dress, and her gloves were a soft pink to match. Her hair was tied up in a small pony tail, with some strands hanging at the side of her face. The Spring decided to spend most of her free time at the Festival having fun. Though she never expected to see Preston there. When she saw him she decided to go over, and say hi. A soft smile was on her face, "Are you having some trouble there?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9470

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:01 pm

Pepper was tired of being cooped up around school so she deiced to go explore the festival area. She was looking at all of the booths when she spotted someone who she somewhat recognized. She didn't want to look rude, in case he saw her so she walked up to him "Hello, your Preston right?" But before she could finish her sentence, another girl, was chatting with him. Pepper awkwardly stood there, hoping she didn't look rejected.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:24 pm

Although the stranger from before had up and disappeared, he could hardly think of a few more situations better than this. It'd been a short while since he had seen Sophia around. "Trouble?" He repeated, turning aside to get a better look at her. That cute dress of hers was very flattering,m to say the least, he thought. "Nah, this thing is just rigged..." His insistence was mocking, given away by the crooked smile on his face. It was the best he could do to hide his frustration. "Think you could do better?"

Another voice had caught his attention. Preston looked around, seeing a girl stand in front of them both, asking for him by name. Funny though, he hadn't seen her before. Friend of an old flame, maybe? "Yeah, that would be me." He said a little cautiously, but smiled softly all the same. "And what would your name be?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Pepper was surprised he actually heard her "I'm Pepper. Sorry I haven't really been around this area before." she tucked her hair behind her ear.

Jake thought it might be nice to get out of the school grounds so he decided to check out the festival area. He was taking peak at all the festival games when he heard a familiar voice. Hmmm, figures school kids would be around here. he sighed and walked towards the voices. Before he turned the corner, he popped cigarette in his mouth, but chose not to light it. He casually strolled up to Pepper and the others. "Sup Pepper!" he said cooly, knowing her brother, he was able to recognize her. "You must be Sophia right?" he gave the girl in the short dress a flirty wink.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10947

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Anima had already started to regret her decision to go to the festival somewhat; there was a lot more people around than she expected. She walked around the festival wearing a soft grey t-shirt and a short skirt that matched. She wandered somewhat aimlessly until she recognized Sophia in a small group of people with two guys. Anima decided to approach them, smiling shyly and waving as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 1:11 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes as Jake approached her. Cigarettes? Ugh.. Those things will kill you. Her expression grew a bit cold as she turned towards Jake. "Yes I am Sophia. And those things will kill you ya know." She said reaching up with a gloved hand and flicking it out of his mouth. She looked back over to Preston and did a quick hair flip in Jake's direction. She wasn't interested in him. She was interested in Preston. That's why she came over here in the first place.

"I don't know if I could do it by myself the first time. You might have to help me with it my first time." She said to Preston in a flirtatious tone. She had interacted with the boy before, and knew he was quite flirty. She wanted some fun and he was just the person she was looking for.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw another girl approach, and got a little mad. Great.. Another girl to try and take Preston's attention away. When she turned to say something to the girl she realized it was Anima. Slight relief washed through the Spring. "Hello Anima." She said to the girl returning the wave. If she wanted to keep Preston's attention all she had to do was keep flirting with him right?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Pepper, as in like Salt and Pepper. It wasn't exactly the most outlandish name that he'd heard in this school, but it was fairly unique he thought. "That's alright," He assured her, shooting a glance back at Sophia for a moment before looking at Pepper again. "I take it you're new here then?"

He should have known better to count his blessings so soon. Two cute girls approaching him at the same time, that was way too easy. Preston's blue-green eyes flickered over to the young man walking up aside Pepper. Taller than Preston was, and maybe almost as attractive, but not quite. He hadn't looked at the gut for two seconds but it was clear he was the pretencious, aloof type, down to the lazy cigarette that hung from his mouth. It reminded him of his older brother.

A bland look crossed Preston's face as he tried to lay a few moves Sophia's way, who thankfully didn't seem all too interested. "You all know each other?" He asked, glancing back at the fish game where the carnival was waiting somewhat patiently.

He smirked, leaning in a little closet to Sophia and muttering lowly. "Can do," Pres said, shooting her a small wink. "It'd be my pleasure -" His voice trailed off once he realized another was watching them.

Another girl, with black hair and grey eyes, with a somewhat bland outfit to her stature. It seemed to fit her well though. She just stood there, smiling and waving. Why didn't she just say something, he wondered. "Why, hello there." He called out, "You here to join the party, Dear?" Funny how this was all happening so fast.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:21 pm

"Uh, actually I've been around the school for a little while. But there are so many people." he half laughed. She then looked over to the other girl who looked a bit slutty, but she wouldn't judge. But she didn't like how the girl acted when Jake showed up, that was just plain rude.

Jake laughed when he heard what she said about him smoking. "You might be pretty, but you ain't smart are ya? They don't kill you unless you light em. You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing." (//shot). He then turned to the boy, who was slightly shorter than him. "You're Preston? Nice to meet ya. And yes, I know Pepper, but not this young lady." he chuckled and thought about how she looked at him earlier. "But I do know she can be a bitch." he gave a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Sophia lifted her head slightly and looked out of the corner of her eye to look at Jake. "Only a bitch to people who are pains in the ass and don't know how to take a rejection with out being a salty looser about it." She had a smirk of her own on her face. "Nice try honey, but you are gonna have to try harder if you want to insult me. I have heard bitch for years." She said to Jake.

She looked back to Preston her smirk returning to the flirtatious smile she had before. "Ah so the cute gentleman will help me? That's so nice of you." She said referring to what she called him when they first met. That was when she called him a gentleman for opening the conservatory door for her, and she had called him cute before. Now she just put the two together.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Anima nodded to Preston. Her attention was drawn off of him quickly however, as she looked at Sophia and Jake. Hopefully things wouldn't end up escalating. Trying to ignore it, she seemed to wait for something to happen. She couldn't speak, and she didn't bring her notebook due to not wanting to have to carry it around and because she didn't think she'd need it.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:31 pm

She still wasn't keen on saying anything, eh? Not to him or to the others apparently, her eyes gluing to the spat between the others. Alright then, that was pretty weird, but he wasn't about to make a big deal about it, not when there were far more interesting things going on.

Preston couldn't help but sniff in amusement at the guy in front of them. He'd been told once or twice what a douchebag he was by a few bitter girls, but compared to this tool, it was clear that this guy took the cake. Did he get all his lines from cheesy old teenage novels? "Hey now, we're all friends here." Preston sang, raising his hand and aiming a finger up at the stranger's cigarette. A quick flash of lightning appeared, lashing out instantaneously at the cancer stick; half the roll would pop in his face, the other half would slowly catch ablaze.

Satisfied, he put his hand down again, glancing aside at Sophia as she went off the guy. Not at all what he was expecting. She was so innocent looking. "I'm impressed," He mused, "And here I thought you were a perfect little angel."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Pepper kept quiet watching the 2 quarrel. She looked over at the shy girl that walked up. She thought best not to talk at the moment, but she gave a sweet smile and a "hello" way to her.

Jake brushed off "Sophia's" words cause in all honesty, he didn't give a shit. He was about to ask Pepper something when Preston rose his figure and before Jake had time to react, his cigarette exploded, making his lip bleed slightly. But now, he was furious."Hey punk!" he yelled. With furry, his left arm changed into a gun (imagine Transformers sound!) He didn't care what gun it was, whether is was a machine gun or canon. But he was gonna show this guy who was boss.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 6:17 pm

Sophia blinked when Jake changed his arm into some weapon that could fire something. Quickly she pulled of a soft pink glove and placed her now bare hand on Jake's arm. "Put it away or you die." It was taking a lot of effort from the girl to not disintegrate the boy this instant. It was all a bluff but she figured she could do something faster than Preston could. "You might have a gun, but once I release my gift then there is nothing to stop it. You might walk away from this but it would only take an hour before you are reduced to dust. Now I suggest you put the gun away, and walk away." She said, to the boy how transformed part of his arm to something else. "Oh and if you don't know, My gift is disintegration." She said with a sweet smile on her face. She could be really scary if she was angry.

She looked over to Preston. "And this angel has been through a lot of name calling, so it's good to know how to retort." The Spring girl made sure to glance over to Jake a few times to make sure he didn't do anything while she was speaking to Preston. But now her gaze returned to him, and it held a fire that wouldn't be extinguished easily.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:31 pm

The instant Anima saw the gun on the boy's arm, she moved. Very soon after Sophia had her hand on the now armed boy, Anima was in front of Preston, and a green wall slightly taller and wider than her which radiated a bit of heat was in front of her. Had a bullet been fired, assuming it hit the green shield, it would have melted or disintegrated the instant it came into contact with it. Although, that's assuming the bullet did hit the green shield Anima had created. Anima had also bent forward a bit when she put her arms forward to generate the shield, and that combined with the short skirt may have given Preston a bit of a view. aaayyyyyyyyy ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next