Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

These Lights [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10437

These Lights [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:32 pm

The ride flew into the air going slightly fast allowing Sean to swing his legs back in forth. A few laughs escaped his chest as the swings went lower and lower slowing down. He called out to Sophia, "That was so much fun!" It as defiantly one of his favorite rides, being able to feel like he was flying. After being up in the cold air Sean pulled his blue jacket in closer in hope to make him warmer. When the ride came to a complete stop he jumped off the seat and ran up to help Sophia down. Sean had a few more laughs when he saw her gripping onto Fredrick so he wouldn't fly away.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9403

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Sophia let out a few laughs while they were on the ride as well. Fredrick wouldn't fly and she knew that but she wanted to be sure. When the ride finally slowed, she felt the same cold that Sean did. "Thank you sir." She said to the boy as he helped her off the ride. She pulled her own jacket tighter around her trying to conserve the warmth her body created. She held Fredrick close making sure to not lose him. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Sean stood next to the girl as they made their way to the exit. He looked back up to answer her but only gave a shrug. The autumn couldn't recall any other ride that he enjoyed as a child, "I'm not sure." The brisk wind blew against Sean's face which made him shiver at its touch. "Do you have anymore you would like to ride?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Sophia thought on it for a moment. No there wasn't anything that she wanted to ride at the moment. At least nothing she could see. "How about we just walk around until we see something then?" The spring suggested. It seemed like a good idea, to her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:06 am

Sean nodded while returning his gaze upward. It was dark and thousands of stars floated overhead. He took a deep breath in and the greasy smells filled his nose He turned his face back to face Sophia, "Do you want to get something to eat?" he asked as they passed the many offering booths.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:56 pm

Sophia paused to ponder on it for a moment. If they were going to ride more stuff then they didn't need to eat anything too greasy, or not eat as much. "Sure, but we might not want to eat as much if we plan to ride more rides." She said.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:34 pm

That was smart, it's never a good idea to eat a lot before going on a ton of festival rides. He guided her to the closest booth and started looking over the menu. "How about a cotton candy then?" It was light, it would also occupy their stomachs for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:48 pm

"That's good with me. I'm gonna get some water as well." All the laughing and stuff kind of dried out her mouth so it would be nice to have some water. She knew that the cotton candy was just pure sugar, and not exactly the best thing to eat but she didn't care. She still kept a tight grasp on Fredrick.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:23 pm

They were nearly up to the front of the line, Sean figured he should probably only get one cotton candy so they could finish it fast before the next ride. The line finally moved up and it was time for Sean to order, "Uh, I'll take one cotton candy and a water bottle." He took the items from the man and paid ready to start walking around again. "So what now?" He asked handing over the water bottle and offering some cotton candy.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 7:46 pm

Oh, "You know you didn't have to buy the water for me. I would have gotten it. You already spent money on me with the games, and getting me Fredrick." Sophia felt bad now. She should have paid for it, she was going to pay for it anyway. She took a bit of the cotton candy a bit shyly then ate it. She then took a sip of water. "Would you like some water?" She offered. She really didn't know what to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Sean made a friendly smile towards the girl apologizing to him, "I don't mind. It's perfectly fine." He didn't mean to make her feel bad, he was only trying to be nice. Sean kindly declined Sophia's offer on water and shoved a small piece of cotton candy in his mouth. "So, wanna keep walking around?" His gaze turned towards the brilliant lights that shinned and directed his attention to the rides that spun in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 5:56 pm

"Actually I would like to sit down for a moment. My feet are starting to hurt." Sophia paused for a moment and looked around. There were a few picnic tables sitting a little ways away. They had the a few people sitting at them but there was an empty one. "How about over there?" She said pointing at the tables.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:38 pm

Sean nodded in agreement when Sophia said she wanted to sit. He was getting a bit tired as well and would enjoy a little break. "Sure, I'm getting kind of tired too." He readjusted the cotton candy that was in his hand and started to walk to the table where Sophia pointed. He sat down first and waited for Sophia to take her seat. Sean smiled and plucked another piece of cotton candy off the stick and popped it in his mouth, having it dissolve on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:12 pm

The girl followed him over to the table, and took a seat next to him. She took a moment to stretch, reaching her arms high into the sky, which caused her back to pop a couple times. The Spring let out a slight sigh of relief, then took a drink of her water. "Can I have another piece of the cotton candy?" She was pretty sure she could, but she wanted to ask first just in case. She didn't want to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Sean nodded right away, "Oh yeah, of course." he didn't want it to seem like he was holding all the cotton candy to himself. The blond placed the sugar cloud inbetween the two so they could both enjoy it. Sean placed his cheek against the palm of his hand, attempting to think of what they should do next. There were so many things they could choose from, it was just hard making the decision. "So after this would you like to hit up a couple more ride and then go to the Farris wheel?" He glanced over at the giant ride which lit up the dark sky. The autumn turned, waiting for her response and popped another piece of cotton candy into his own mouth waiting for it to dissolve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Lights [Open]   These Lights [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

These Lights [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next