HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Hahaha Oh Deer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crippling Roollage Debt

Beata Bucks : 1395

PostHahaha Oh Deer

So... I have successfully backed myself into a corner regarding assignments. I have a Psych Literary Review due soon along with a French exam (also a bunch of essays, no biggie). And this is on top of the usually Uni work that keeps me from being uber active.

And naturally, I've begun prepping for neither of these mammoth tasks. Because I'm smart.

So unsurprisingly I'm going to pack my bags and run for it study very hard so that I don't die under the weight of uni. But I really don't have time to be keeping up with 123456754342312 threads. And I'm also active on WCC too, so I'm really overwhelmed by topics.

I'm dropping out of the Shattered reflections, either Jonno and Juliette figured out to break the bracelet and legged it or they were never there. I don't really mind, Treebs can decide. But the rest, I'll be on when I can.

And I won't be picking up any new threads for at least a week.

Sorry guys, but RL unfortunately has to take priority :(

-Sad Pikapikaroo

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Hahaha Oh Deer :: Comments

Re: Hahaha Oh Deer
Post on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:34 am by Crippling Roollage Debt
So if you're still on WCC, you would see that on top of all this, I also injured my leg. I'm officially going on hiatus. Sorry, life is cruel.

Hahaha Oh Deer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: