Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Reforging Bonds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11247

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:54 am

A muffled sound came from the couch, but that was mainly because Devin was face-first into a pillow. Things had been...Tense since the Alaska trip. While he was finally out of the infirmary, he still locked himself away from everyone else. His dorm mates included. He had barely seen Barry and Aspen since they had all gotten back, and the fact that he seemed the only one to have had a run-in with that monster...It ticked him off slightly seeing what had followed afterwards. His chest still hurt, even thought the wound had closed. It was a slim chance for a scar to remain, but that seemed to be the last of Devin's worries. Normally he wouldn't be hanging out in the living room of the dorm like this - to avoid running into Aspen and Barry - but his chest pain was rather bad today and he didn't have the energy to move to his room. He just hugged the pillow he was pressing to his face in an attempt to keep his mind of the pain, his tail twitching. He wasn't in the mood for talking today, but he knew that if Barry or Aspen came along, he would be in for talking...And he was sure that the universe hated him enough to let one of them stumble across him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8484

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:58 am

Barry was lying on his bed not doing much of anything. Then he heard his stomach growl because he was hungry. He decided to get up and grab something from the fridge. On his way out, he noticed Devin lying face down on the couch. "Uhhh.. Devin? You doing okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Mppfff? Devin made a slightly confused noise when he heard a door open behind him, but the moment he heard Barry's voice, he sighed. He would of buried his face deeper into the pillow if he didn't require oxygen to breath in all that. "I'm...Fine," he muffed from the pillow. "My chest is just bothering me." He didn't have to say much more than that, he was well aware that Barry and Aspen knew of his injures - they had been informed shortly after everybody had gotten back as he was their roommate after all. He hadn't told them much about what exactly what had happened, so he was left unaware of how much they knew of what transpire - only that they knew of the injures he had gotten as he hadn't told them a single thing about what had taken place. Who knew what the school had decided to tell them thought.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8744

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Aspen had just returned from her job at the cafe. Today was quite the busy day considering that everyone went out too Rosebury on the weekend. As she had approached her dorm door she was so ready to just crawl into her bed and sleep the entire day away. The blonde had opened the door a bit surprised too see Devin and Barry just sitting around she was even more surprised too see Devin out of his room. Aspen had figured that Barry would just be out of the dorm hanging out with people and well Devin hasnt been doing much of anything lately. She had walked into the dorm and closed the door behind her giving the two of them a smile. "Hey guys!" Aspen had said painly she wasnt really in a mood too chat either but she wanted too see how everybody was doing. Aspen had began too worry a little about Devin she wasnt able to visit him in the infirmary because of her scheldue and he never came out of his room so they grew apart a little. Walking over Aspen had set her bag on the coffee table. "Is it less painful or more painful then last time?" Aspen had asked Devin concern filling her voice.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Barry waved at Aspen. "Hey! How was work?" he asked her. He turned back to Devin. "Sorry about that. Hope that heals quickly for you." he said, making the human equivalent of :/"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:41 am

He didn't respond to to Aspen, half trying to figure out that himself. Maybe it hurt a bit worst, but that could because he was doing the not-so-smart thing and lying on it. He just kinda grumbled something in Aspen's and Barry's direction as he rolled slightly to the side so he was now staring at the back of the couch, and to his relief the pain did lessen slightly. "So-or-so," he finally stated, closing his eyes as he let out a long breath. He couldn't wait until the pain was finally gone.

Occ: Finally posting again. Sorry for taking so long. ;.;
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Aspen had groaned when Barry had mentioned work, she did enjoy her job at the cafe she did work with Lamia and some other dude named Jonathan but it always drained the energy out of the young blonde. "A dread as usual!" Aspen had sighed as the autumn plopped herself on the coach glancing over towards Devin. Ever since that trip she and Barry grew distant from him.. he always locked himself in his room or was in the infirmary too recover but his injuries did need time and she wasn't very sure how he was doing mentally. "Here Devin! picked this up for you!" Aspen had said with a smile as she easily threw a wrapped blueberry muffin over towards him. "Havent talked too you in awhile, glad too see you're face again!"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Barry shifted awkwardly. "So.. uh.. Devin... What happened on that trip that got you so hurt?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Devin shifted from where he was lying on the couch when Aspen plopped down next to him, glancing at her as he slowly started to push himself up to make room for her. He gritted his teeth, pain flashing though his chest as he did so but manged to sit up-right just in time to catch the wrapped object in surprise. It was easy enough to see what it was, and gave Aspen a soft smile. "Oh...Thanks." However, that smile quickly faded the moment Barry asked about what had happened.

His hands quickly tightened around the wrapped blueberry muffin, squishing it as the memories of that day came racing back - the fear, anger...He wished he hadn't signed up for the stupid trip. But he had, and he had been attacked by...By a goatman that almost killed him, turned into a demon, and attempted to attack his best friend and almost got killed by him. And he recalled every single moment of him. His eyes narrowed quickly as he glared at Barry, a soft green glow behind them. "I...I would rather not talk about it," he growled softly before his gaze fell onto the blueberry muffin that he held in his hand before his voice grew soft, the glow just slightly dimming from his eyes once more as his tail twitched. "I don't even want to think about it."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:55 pm

She didn't mean for Devin too move. As soon as he gritted his teeth because of the pain the autumns hands rose up in alarm, her eyes widening. "Whoa! Sorry didn't intend on making you move!! You okay?" Aspen had asked biting on her lips. The blonde didn't understand or see any reasoning in Barrys question it was completely obvious too Aspen that Devin still wasn't over what had happened too him, she had missed the once kind and gentle Devin that they shared the dorm with. Aspen had gave Barry a stern glare before she laughed nervously trying too brighten the mood and ease the tension.

"So! I'm completely worn out, you need anything Devin?" Aspen had asked as she got off from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:28 pm

"Sorry... I'm not thinking straight right now. I've got loads on my mind currently." he said, embarrassed and feeling bad for making Devin think of his experience.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:10 pm

Devin didn't pay much attention to Aspen fret over her, just kinda glancing at her with a soft nod of his head as he settled down before glancing between the two of them as they talked as he released his grip on the slightly squished muffin, setting it down on his lap as he glanced between the two of them. "I'm...Fine, I don't need anything," he said before turning his gaze toward Barry for a few moments before staring down at his muffin once more. "You aren't the only one, Barry." A few moments he was silent, before he opened his mouth as he quickly started to regret what he was about to say. It didn't matter, he was going to say the same old lies -  nobody needed to be burden with the truth. A whole shutter ran though his body as he found the words leaving his mouth, his eyes glowing green for a second as the memories once more bubbled in his head. "I was attacked in the woods. That's what happened..."

Occ: For any note, this takes place before the topic I did with Splotch where he admits the truth so he won't be revealing that he recalls everything about the fight with Leo, so keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reforging Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Bonds   Reforging Bonds Empty

Back to top Go down

Reforging Bonds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Autumn Dorms-
Jump to: