Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A meeting between Death and Eternal Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9385

A meeting between Death and Eternal Life Empty
PostSubject: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Destiny sat on to of the hill. The sun was high in the sky. The necromancer was looking at an old journal of her's where she was keeping track of what her power could do. It was kind of funny to looked through. She remembered the first week she had gotten here. She was here in this spot writing down in this old journal of hers. Now? Well she didn't need the journal anymore.. She had a good idea of what her power could do and had even better control of it. No more random dying grass for her! A small smile appeared on Destiny's face at the thought. Before she came here the was like a 75% chance that anytime she touched grass it would die. The girl was so into her journal, and nostalgia at the moment she didn't hear any one approaching.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12397

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:33 pm

She heard this place had a great view at sunset, but noon didn't seem so bad either. As Jane scaled the hill, the lake glimmered like diamond under the summer sun, and grass rippled like waves with every gust of wind. When she'd gotten to the top, she was pleasantly surprised to see that she wasn't alone.

There was a girl reading under the shade of an oak tree. Jane would've recognized that ghostly shade of white hair anywhere.

Destiny seemed caught up in the old journal, so Jane wordlessly walked up and sat beside her, smiling. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Once Destiny heard Jane's voice she looked up from the journal. "No. Just kind of remembering old times." Destiny closed the book, and set it off to the side. "What brings you up here, 'Zombie Queen?'" The necromancer asked making quotes with her fingers as she said zombie queen. If anyone was the Zombie queen it was Destiny. Seeing how she could bring the dead back to life.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:14 pm

"The view, the shade, a nice breeze." The leaves rustled like whispering voices in the wind. "Some company is nice too. I'm not the kind of person who can be alone for too long. A zombie queen needs a court, you know?" She grinned at her own stupid nickname. It seemed Beata was quick to accept an anomaly like her. In a school of quirky characters, she supposed she was just more of the same. "You were actually just the person I wanted to see. I haven't see you too much since I killed myself."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:23 pm

A small smile appeared on the necromancer's face. "I guess I can be apart of your court for now." The small smile turning into somewhat of a goofy one. "Sorry bout that. I have been busy. Trying to keep up on my training.. Wielding a giant scythe takes some getting used too. Did you need me for something?" Destiny asked the girl looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:38 pm

"You use a scythe?" Like the Grim Reaper? That was... fitting. Thinking about it, Jane couldn't really see her using anything else. And training, huh? A few people had mentioned that sort of thing... But training for what? Fighting? Against who? Was it just for fun? "Never mind that. I just wanted to talk."

Something had been nagging her at the back of her mind ever since they met.

'I suppose that would be why your soul didn't leave your body.'

"I'm a zombie, you control zombies, we just seem like a natural pair."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:47 pm

"I guess our meanings of zombie are different then. I wouldn't consider you a zombie. Just kind of went along with the nickname." Destiny said, she paused for a moment before speaking up again. "But even so I guess we would still make a pair seeing how we both bring things to life, just two different things." And she was just training to get better with her power in case she ever needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:54 pm

A zombie was something that died and came back to life, a shambling slave to their own primal desires. That sounded enough like a zombie to her. Maybe she needed some blood on her for the effect to work, or maybe Destiny wouldn't be too phased by that either. People at this school weren't phased by much. "I bring myself back, you bring back... well, actual zombies. I guess you should be the zombie queen after all. Maybe you should get a coronation." She grinned. "Actually, I did have a few questions..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:19 pm

In Destiny's definition of a zombie it was a corpse that had no soul. It was kind of what separated what she could control and what she couldn't. "Finally someone noticed that I should be." She said. "And what are your questions? I would be glad to answer them if I can." The necromancer placed her hands behind her and leaned back on them.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:45 pm

"That's good, because I have lots of questions." Jane gave her a smile and pulled her knees closer to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs. "You were saying something about a soul, right? You said it didn't leave my body when I died."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Destiny had to recall the moment for a second. She remember seeing the bloodied girl on the ground, but the soul hadn't left the boy yet. Life-force usually connects a soul to the body once that is gone, the soul no longer attached to the body. Yet for some reason Jane's stay despite losing that connection "Yeah, I did say that. What about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:34 pm

She couldn't help but give a small chuckle under her breath. Jane's gaze wandered out toward the sky. "I guess it's just hard to wrap my head around that kind of stuff still. I haven't believed in things like souls for a long time." She was silent for a moment before speaking again. "Could you remove it? Or destroy it?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Destiny had to think for a moment. She had seen souls out side of bodies, before but never thought to mess with the ones inside the body. She could probably remove the soul from the body, but souls were kind of indestructible. "Never tried either of those, but I'm sure I could remove a soul from a body, but I don't know if I could destroy a soul. They either end up stuck here, or they end up moving on to some form of afterlife." Destiny said. "And souls are real. Wanna see?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:08 pm

The gears were turning inside her head, but Destiny's last comment took her off guard. "See?" She blinked, then gave a small smile. "Okay, alright, show me." It was easy to take the strange girl's word for it, in a place where necromancers and teleporters were real, but you were never supposed to take things at face value, were you? Proof would settle things, and maybe shed some light on some others.

People had been trying to unravel the mystery behind a soul for thousands of years. It'd be an insult to her human curiosity to say 'no thanks.'
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:45 am

It wasn't really anything hard for Destiny to do. A slight bit of concentration, and thought on the necromancer's part, and souls started to appear. If she made them fully visible then it would be hard for Jane to tell the difference between what was real, and what was a soul. So Destiny only made them partly visible. The souls that moved around where transparent, but looked as real as everything else. Using a bit more of her power Destiny redirected a soul's path, and brought it over to her. It was a transparent red cardinal which happily landed in front of the two girls. "I see this everyday." She said not really paying attention to any of the animal souls that moved around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between Death and Eternal Life   A meeting between Death and Eternal Life Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting between Death and Eternal Life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next