Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Personality Disorder Test

Go down 
+3
Falcon
Echo
Sleepy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12400

Personality Disorder Test Empty
PostSubject: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:44 pm

Take the test here (click).
Answer all the questions and list the three most prominent results after you've finished.

Evelyn White:

Kayla Croft:

Jane Grey:
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10638

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Lamia Tempo:

Nicola Kresnik:

Tabitha Weiss:

No Hieta. Because he's dead. ;w;
And I feel like Nicola and Tabitha might be a tad-bit too similar because I haven't worked on them enough...
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11635

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:20 pm

Grace Crowe:

Ashleigh Cobb:
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9646

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Jason Wright:

Alicia Vasquez:

Brailynn Moore:

Ethan Riley:

Preston Andrews:

liam doesn't get a test because he's an undeveloped pleb.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10064

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Griffin Camiron:

Leo Herman:

Lykos Braxton:

I'm stopping here because I'm tired and lame. Leo got 7% On avoidant. Gj.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Beata Bucks : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:33 am

Can the psychologist me point out that just because you (or your characters, but most importantly you) "match up" to a personality disorder does not mean you actually have that personality disorder. Personality disorders are 5,000 times more complicated than "matching" the characteristics of a disorder and involve months and months of data collection and professional knowledge as well as developed statistics according to the genetics such as race, gender, and age as well as the environment and life long behaviors.

Just... needed to point that out in case someone takes it for themselves and tries to self diagnose.

EDIT: To test the site, I imputed the answers for myself, and the personality disorder got something along the lines of 32%. (My browser crashed before I can copy and paste and I'm too lazy to redo it.)

Last edited by Kes on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:43 am

Modem:
Spoiler:

Paranoid, Schizotypical, Borderline, and Histrionic is 100% correct and what I wrote him to be. No idea where OCD came anywhere in that diagnosis -- anywhere and the answers I put would not match up to anything of OCD so it makes me question the site, especially with it almost at 50%. A lot of these 'diagnosis' are contradictory and it would be difficult to be both. *shrugs*

Looking at the results so far from everyone else, I think it's safe to conclude that Modem is by far the most insane.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8771

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:54 am

Kes wrote:
Can the psychologist me point out that just because you (or your characters, but most importantly you) "match up" to a personality disorder does not mean you actually have that personality disorder. Personality disorders are 5,000 times more complicated than "matching" the characteristics of a disorder and involve months and months of data collection and professional knowledge as well as developed statistics according to the genetics such as race, gender, and age as well as the environment and life long behaviors.

Just... needed to point that out in case someone takes it for themselves and tries to self diagnose.

EDIT: To test the site, I imputed the answers for myself, and the personality disorder got something along the lines of 32%. (My browser crashed before I can copy and paste and I'm too lazy to redo it.)

yee no shit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12400

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Well, yeah. Kayla isn't antisocial and Jane isn't schizotypal in the slightest. It's just a test for fun, lul.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:50 pm

I know I was just making sure so people don't take it for themselves and are like "OMG!"

Seriously I spent too many years on Tumblr to not think it doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Except we're not Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:16 pm

I seriously didn't think you would all jump down my throat for this. Gosh.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:25 pm

We're just joking around.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8771

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:30 pm

I'm not fuck you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder Test   Personality Disorder Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Personality Disorder Test
Page 1 of 1