Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]   Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Barry had about 15 books in his arms that he carried to a table. He set them down with a slight thud! and he sat down, picking up the first one. He opened it up, and using his gift, he sped read through it. He closed it forcefully. 'Damn damn damn damn DAMN!' he thought. He just couldn't find a solution to his metabolism issue. He wished someone could help.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]   Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:12 pm

OOC- mind if I kinda scoot meh way in? Louis has a way for helping people :D

Louis was reading a book about growing a garden when he heard a book smack together. Geez, someone must be mad. He thought to himself, not knowing if he should go scout the sound out or stay were he was.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]   Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:23 pm

"Nothing. Just a little frustrated, I guess." he called back, looking up from the middle of the 4th book in the stack.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]   Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Louis sat were he was, realizing he was in the same are as the other two. "Hey are you ok?" Louis asked, facing towards the guy a few steps away and tilting his head. Placing his head book on the table in front of him. He got up and went to sit by the student. (Louis is always friendly and good with helping other students so ya...XD) "Mind if I sit here?" he asked, pulling a chair out.

Last edited by IceStorm on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]   Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:03 pm

The autumn gestured to the boy to say he didn't mind. "How'd you guess?" he replied to the girl. He opened up another book, and began speed reading. Once he was finished with that one, he closed it, set it aside, and sighed, putting his face into his palms.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]   Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:15 pm

"Ya, looks like your in a stump. What might I help ya with?" he said with a smile and sat down, looking his speed reading.

OOC- oops! sorry meant to say book not head in last post
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]   Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:24 pm

"Maybe. See, my gift is super speed. So that means I can run fast. But that isn't the only thing that's fast. My thoughts are fast, but that's not the problem. My problem is my metabolism. I can't run very far without having to stop and eat something. I'm just trying to figure out how to slow it down." he explained.

OOC: You know you can just edit your post, right?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]   Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:39 pm

"Hmm." Louis thought for a moment. "Well we can start by calming down. I know your have super speed, but the majority of people think and do things in a rush because they are stressed about something." he explained, sounding like a true psychologist. He motioned his hand towards a seat next to him.

Ooc- yup, already edited it :)
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]   Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:31 pm

*Time skip because laziness and need to get it over with*
"Thanks Louis. I'll make sure to meditate as often as I can. See ya Juliette!" he said, feeling much better and getting up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]   Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Metabolism Ex Machina [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1