Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Beata Ships

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8484

Beata Ships Empty
PostSubject: Beata Ships   Beata Ships EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:51 pm

This is a topic (that surprisingly hasn't been made yet) to discuss any Ships between characters anyone might have. And no, this is not a rehash of Beata: The Next Generation. Currently, the only ship I ship is a very popular one, which is Magic x Lamia.

So put your ships here and everyone could talk about them!

Also, this is probably a horrible idea and I'm being an idiot but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10647

Beata Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beata Ships   Beata Ships EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Wild wrote:
Currently, the only ship I ship is a very popular one, which is Magic x Lamia.

the only ship I ship is a very popular one

What. No. ;w;
This ship isn't even sailin'.
And it's not even popular. What you talkin' 'bout.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8484

Beata Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beata Ships   Beata Ships EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Echo wrote:
Wild wrote:
Currently, the only ship I ship is a very popular one, which is Magic x Lamia.

the only ship I ship is a very popular one

What. No. ;w;
This ship isn't even sailin'.
And it's not even popular. What you talkin' 'bout.
It's popular. Shush you.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12409

Beata Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beata Ships   Beata Ships EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:58 pm

Sleepy wrote:
Evelyn tried to run faster as she heard him give chase again. Why couldn't he just leave her alone?! This was so embarrassing, and she just wanted him to give up and go away. Why did he have to run? What did he care? She just had to keep running, he wasn't terribly fit, so maybe she'd be able to outrun him and escape to the dorms before he could catch up again. Evelyn was small, but tried to stay healthy. She ate healthily and regularly walked around campus, and considering Jace's weakness when it came to Sushi's tank, she knew the same couldn't be said for him. While he had talked a lot of trash when he was trying to scare off Montare, the girl was sure he wasn't as tough as he tried to look.

She suddenly slowed down as her wrist was grasped, her eyes widening at his words as her legs suddenly felt like they were made of lead. She didn't think she'd be able to slip away anyways, even if she could run. Everything seemed to move slowly in that brief moment, being spun around and his hand moving up her face and through her hair before she was pulled in close and a kiss was planted softly in her forehead, her hand still being held in place.

Reddened cheeks, wide violet eyes, one arm lying limp to her side, and her arms felt like jelly for just one long second.

"Agh...! U-uh... I... I-I...!" she mumbled unintelligibly as it all happened, a maelstrom of thoughts and emotions blowing and tearing through her mind. Discomfort, panic, confusion, and a million other things suddenly filled her, bubbling and rising up in her chest and filling her legs with strength. Suddenly and reflexively, her knee shot up between his legs, right to the groin. What did he just do?! No one other than her parents had ever... she couldn't think of anything else, her body seemingly having a mind of its own as she slipped her hand free of Jace's grasp and swinging, elbowing him between the ribs as she stumbled back, her entire face red as hot metal. She swung her leg up, sending a high kick into his ribs again, the thigh-high stocking tearing with a loud rip from the sudden abnormal movement. Evelyn stopped, panting heavily, taking another step back.

The sudden realization that she might have just accidentally flashed something with the kick fueled more panic and embarrassment, and before she knew it her fist had collided with his face.

The unexpected and sudden quick assault had been over in seconds, and with the adrenaline still pumping through her she couldn't focus on the damage she might have done to the boy. Words caught in her throat, and she seemed to forget everything right there on the spot. What do I do now?! she mentally screamed, not sure whether to run away or stay and help.

Sleepy wrote:
For whatever it was worth, good or bad, Kayla had a healthy caution around prefects. People like Hosa could make her life hell if they wanted to, and after all the things Kayla had said to her in the Summer Tournament, she wouldn't have been surprised if Hosa already harbored some sort of grudge. Lots of people held grudges against her, it turned out. But there were some things that were too important, and you had to act then-and-now, even if it landed you in enough trouble for a lifetime. You couldn't tiptoe around teachers and prefects forever. If pride demanded you to strike, then you struck. Hard. Fast.

Preston was an asshole with a rebellious streak here and there, but he'd never hit a girl, or at least not throw the first punch. Kayla was at least thirty pounds lighter, if not more, and half a foot shorter. They weren't even the same age. Hosa standing right there didn't help.

That was his mistake. Kayla never held back.

Her hand shot out, grabbing a tangle of hair, and slammed his pretty face right down on top of the counter. His head bounced on the countertop with a BANG that rung throughout the room. Lightning surged down her arm. "Beg?!" she snapped, slamming his head on the counter again. The nerve of this fucker...! "Get on your knees and beg and I might not shove these scallops up your ass, you fucking—...!!"

Can you feel the love tonight?

(real talk: I don't actually see Presla Coil ever realistically happening. Kayla is way too immature and troubled to handle anything like that, and Pres isn't patient or sensitive enough to deal with her bullshit. Chemistry = zero.)

(more real talk: I'm not sure how Jace stands Evelyn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beata Ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beata Ships   Beata Ships Empty

Back to top Go down

Beata Ships
Page 1 of 1