Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] Empty
PostSubject: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 pm

After the whole incident in the gym Magic spent his days out in the woods avoiding any students that may have come out there. He would only return to his dorm knowing her wouldn't run into anyone else. He didn't really do much besides think on somethings. Finally the boy returned to the school, allowing himself to be seen among the ranks of the other students, not really trying to avoid anyone anymore. He decided it was time to pay Barry and Aspen a visit. It probably was a bit over due. He just hoped neither of the Autumn students were mad at him. They never really got the chance to say anything after Lamia sprinted out of the room.

Magic walked down the hallway kind of slowly. He was afraid of what they would say, but making an attempt to at least apologize would be good. He stopped at their dorm and took a deep breath, then exhaled. The dark-haired boy lifted a hand and knocked on the door, making sure it was loud enough for the people inside to hear.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:03 pm

Barry heard the knock and called, "Come in!" He wondered who it was. It obviously wasn't anyone from his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Aspen had been fidgeting around with a pencil, the last nights homework had her stumped she needed a break but she also needed this to be done with. The autumn let out a frustrated sigh she was still stuck on the third question and she'd been scribbling away at this paper for almost an hour now, this class just wasn't her style. The blonde just wanted too bang her head against her desk or just rip the paper into shreds and make up a lame excuse on why it wasn't completed but then again she had a horrible grade in this class already she couldn't afford to make it worse by not completing the assignment. The autumn had let out a long irritated sigh blinking before she had heard someone pounding on their door. Blinking slightly Aspen wasn't sure who it was it couldn't be Barry maybe it was Devin? When she heard Barry's voice she figured it'd be nice to go open the door for their visitor

Standing up and pushing the chair back in Aspen had left her room and approached the door slowly turning the door handle and swinging the door open, just figuring that it was Devin or one of her other friends. "Yooooo!" She had greeted the person at the door with a friendly smile not sure who it was since she had shut her eyes but she blinked when she realized it was Magic. The smile didn't change on her face instead it grew. "Magic what a surprise! Come in." she offered the winter holding the door open for him.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Magic gave a bit of an uneasy smile in return, but it was hard to notice the uneasiness. It wasn't the same uneasy smile he gave the other day, nothing like that at all. The winter boy stepped into the room, giving a small wave to Barry. Another sigh. "I'm sorry about the other day.."
Magic said to the two autumn students.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:41 pm

Aspen had ignored the apology she didn't care, she was quite quick to forgive people and besides she couldn't stay mad at Magic forever. Her blonde hair had swayed and her eyes squinted as she have Magic a bright smile. "Im glad you're back to your normal self." She said staring at him it was clear that Aspen cared for Magic she cared for each of her friends she didn't want anything to happen to them. "Why don't you stay for a bit? I'm not doing much and it'd be nice to chat don't you think?" she said with a pleased chuckle trying to push her homework to the back of her mind. As she walked towards the couch that was placed in the dorm where everyone can sit and talk. The autumn patted the cushion, "Come on Magic! Sit down and chat with us."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Barry nodded. "I agree. What's done is done." he said, sitting up after laying on one of the couches.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:54 pm

They weren't mad? They weren't afraid? Well that was new.. ish.. Newish. Lamia was really the first one to not be afraid of him or mad at him. He wasn't too sure about Leo. Magic hadn't talked to angel boy since the fight really. Magic just looked at the two of them not really wanting to sit down. For some reason he couldn't really leave it at that. "So you aren't afraid of me?" He asked in a hushed tone, but it was still loud enough for the two to hear.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:59 pm

Barry shook his head. He wasn't scared of him. "Nope." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 pm

It wasn't that much of a surprise was it? Everyone including Aspen has a deamon deep in her mind. She couldn't be afraid of Magic or be mad at him without being angry at herself. Her purple eyes had turned soft and she laughed gently. "Course not!" the autumn had said confidence showing in her eyes. "After all we wouldn't be friends if I was scared of you, everyone has a bad side even me." The blonde had said with a soft sigh closing her eyes before she looked back at magic. "But still, I know you're good side I can't let something like you're ugly side scare me away - that wouldn't be right of me." She could see that Magic was down and hurt at himself which was understandable he did have good in his heart. "Friends stick together, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Magic didn't really know what to say. He wanted to protest and say something against them not being afraid. He was a bad person, and person who broke bone, and almost killed a lot of people, and could have done the same thing to them if Lamia hadn't stopped him. Speaking of Lamia, Magic wondered how she was doing.. She crossed his mind from time to time. He couldn't help but be a little concerned for the other winter. A small smile made it's way onto his face. So he managed to keep two friends, but there was still a chance that he could end up hurting them. "You can see why I'm kind of good at hand to hand combat." Magic remarked trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Barry gave a small laugh. "I definately can. That punch stung my hand quite a bit. Thanks to momentum I was able to stop it." he said. In truth, his hand was bruised and he had to bandage it, so he hid his hand away from Magic's sight.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Lamia.. Aspen still couldn't believe that she had such a powerful gift. The frail winter girl even took a smack from Magic for her, the autumn had owed her a lot - she still never got the chance too fully thank her. The autumn gave a nod a small laugh coming from her throat. "I never knew there would be someone as powerful as you Magic." Aspen had said with a small wink - hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way and end up thinking she had feelings for her. Aspen had stood up from the sofa glancing towards Barry it was clear he was hiding something but she wasn't able too see what.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Magic didn't care that Aspen had winked at him. Honestly he wasn't bound to believe anyone liked him in a romantic way unless they told him specifically. Also he wasn't really purposely looking for something like that. He was to focused on fixing himself first. Magic rubbed the back of his head a little. "Years, and years of fighting.. Doesn't help the sound can make my attacks stronger.." Magic said a bit in embarrassment. He never really considered himself super strong, but he knew he was strong.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:41 pm

"Well, when you've got a gift you use it. It's what I do. I can sometimes get 20 punches in before the other guy gets 3" the Autumn said. He'd only been in one fight, but at least he knew he could win some.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:42 pm

She had figured that was the case, since after all that was his gift. Although it'd be impressive if he had got that strength without sound - with just his will of determination. "Isn't that a good thing though?" Aspen had asked with slight confusion. "I mean you're gift does come useful after all." The autumn had said shrugging her shoulders, she didn't find that it was embarrassing more confusing then anything. After all weren't they given powers too improve their strength? Too figure out how they would live normal lives without revealing the seceret?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next