Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12397

Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS Empty
PostSubject: Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS   Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:10 pm

Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS ZMXpjbJ Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS 3wIyLdm
HOSA CORVINA versus MAGIC
SHAPESHIFTING versus AUDIO MANIPULATION
Familiar Environment
Match Thread
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9276

PostSubject: Re: Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS   Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Well I mean

if you manipulate sound to explode organs

Hosa dun stand a chance

Mr. Sound Guy is gonna win
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS   Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:44 pm

Kitty wrote:
Well I mean

Hosa dun stand a chance

Is that even possible? I imagine you could resonate sound at a specific frequency/decibel level/whatever to damage the human (or... pegasus) body, but I'm not sure if you could just explode somebody's organs from the inside. At least not right away.

I'm going for Hosa. She's been at Beata since the first topic and Mr. Sound Guy's only got a couple months of official training with his power, apparently. Also, all these winged imaginary forms are OP af.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10673

PostSubject: Re: Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS   Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9276

PostSubject: Re: Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS   Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Sleepy wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Well I mean

Hosa dun stand a chance

Is that even possible? I imagine you could resonate sound at a specific frequency/decibel level/whatever to damage the human (or... pegasus) body, but I'm not sure if you could just explode somebody's organs from the inside. At least not right away.

I'm going for Hosa. She's been at Beata since the first topic and Mr. Sound Guy's only got a couple months of official training with his power, apparently. Also, all these winged imaginary forms are OP af.

Yeah, OP and experience doesn't necessarily mean winning.

AND THANK YOU MADDERF.

But still, I never said right away. It is literally possible to make it hard to breath through sound waves, and cause physical pain. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS   Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:21 pm

(I didn't watch the whole Game Theory video because I'm lazy but I'll take your word for it)

It doesn't necessarily mean winning, but it helps. A lot. Hosa had a tougher strength of schedule to get to the finals, while Magic only really got a fight out of Mr. Newbie Angel Guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS   Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Tournament 2015: Finals - PLACE YOUR BETS
Page 1 of 1