Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Matthew has arrived.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

Matthew has arrived. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew has arrived.   Matthew has arrived. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Inari gave Matthew a soft smile as her tail flickered at her side. "I had thought about joining, but I was just so new here that I decided against it. Didn't stop my sister from joining, although she lost in the first round..." A frown replaced her smile as she looked down at her book, running a finger across the spine of it. "I suppose that at some point in the tournament, you are almost always going to fight somebody better than you unless you are the winner. I mean, some of the fights have been really close so far, but others have been clearly one-sided..."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

PostSubject: Re: Matthew has arrived.   Matthew has arrived. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:10 pm

"That's always bound to happen. I believe that there's always someone better than you, and that never fails to motivate me to try harder." he said. It truly did motivate him, and he hoped it might motivate others, such as Inari.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Matthew has arrived.   Matthew has arrived. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:11 pm

Inari paused as she glanced at Matthew as he went on, giving him a soft smile as her fox-tail flickered. "Yeah...I suppose so," she said softly as she brushed a hand though her hair as she turned her gaze to the sky. "Just...Watching the tournament makes me question sometimes if I can ever be as good at some of them. I mean..." she let out a soft sigh, although her gold eyes sparkled. "What some of the other students can do is simply...Amazing! Watching them fight with all that they have - it is a sight to behold."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Matthew has arrived.   Matthew has arrived. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:18 pm

He nodded his head. "I can imagine. Watching people who have more experience than you can sometimes be underwhelming." He too, turned his head to the sky and sighed peacefully. "The sky is so beautiful right now. And so peaceful. Makes me glad I came here."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Matthew has arrived.   Matthew has arrived. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Inari nodded as she turned her face slightly to look at Matthew, thinking of responding to that but as he went on about how peaceful Beata was, she decided that it was better topic to focus on. "Yeah," she breathed softly as she turned her gaze back to the sky, watching as a cloud drifted lazily on its way. "It is really peaceful here - a safehaven for people like us...People who don't have a proper place in the world," she hummed softly, her gold eyes flicking. "I never realized how many other people with gifts existed before I came here - and how the gifts varies from one person to another...It makes me wonder where exactly these gifts came from in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Matthew has arrived.   Matthew has arrived. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:46 pm

"I've always wondered that too. It's one of those interesting things that many people try to discover and maybe only a handful of people actually come up with the answer. I hope to be one of those people." He said resolutely. "Maybe the library's got something." He looked at Inari briefly before returning to the sky, watching the big fluffy clouds pass by. When Inari had talked about the origins of the gifts, it got his mind working. He wanted to know where they came from and how they came to be.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Matthew has arrived.   Matthew has arrived. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:19 pm

Inari nodded, her mind drifting off on the same topic. She had never known about them until her half-sister had gotten her gift, and later when she did and her father revealed himself to be gifted. It was a strange and sudden turn in her life, but it only peaked her interest in what else laid out there. She remembered bothering her father and asking about other gifts, but he would always claim that he wasn't sure as he had only met a few other gifted people in his life. When Beata sent a letter to her house and offered a place for Inari and Rajia to come and grow with their gift, it was like heaven itself. Now, she wanted to learn everything she could about gifts so Matthew bringing up the idea of there being answers in the library caught her attention as she blinked, before shrugging as she returned her gaze back down to earth. "Maybe..." she hummed softly, her tail flicking but she had already set her mind on heading to the library when she had the chance and reading whatever she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew has arrived.   Matthew has arrived. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthew has arrived.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2