Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

To go or not to go [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10658

To go or not to go [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To go or not to go [OPEN]   To go or not to go [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:16 pm

Dylan gave an embarrassed smirk at her questions. To be honest, he had just remembered from a book of meaningful quotes. Funny how life always has too more know more. Deciding to go with the truth he said," Rick Warren. To be honest, all I know about him is that he's a public speaker and hopefully still alive." Dylan handed her the plaque. "You know, here at Beata most people don't really care about things like that. A lot of people have had tough lives before coming here, but they power though. I'm sure you can too."
Back to top Go down
TimePasses

TimePasses

Beata Bucks : 9720

PostSubject: Re: To go or not to go [OPEN]   To go or not to go [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:54 am

Are you sure? Because I'm not. She was just going to tell this when she decided to do the opposite. It'd be rude enough and all she needed was to make bad impressions to every person she met. She could figure out kinder way of expressing her thoughts. For sure.
"Huh? That Rick thing... he's a public speaker? Well, I can definitely say that I'll become one, too. I have the advantage of being in prison, he doesn't and still he's famous. How lucky can you be in this world?"
She felt that she was talking non-sense and tried to concentrate.
"Well, I think I can go in there whenever I want, but being here seems strange. At least I know if I'm not here, I won't learn how to control that... That power..."
She shook her head.
"Have you learnt how to control your gift? Are you learning? You know, when you use a lot of power and some things happen..."
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: To go or not to go [OPEN]   To go or not to go [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:02 am

Dylan grinned at her question, someone had obviously not bothered to learn anything about Beata before coming here."To be honest, I've never gone insane here. The only time I have is back home. Now I am a lot more cautious about my power usage. Anyway, here at Beata we have a class called gift mastery that we take daily. In gift mastery, we practice and learn to control our powers. For example, when I first got here, making something like a life size human sculpture would be too much for me. Now, I can build a building before feeling tired. It's not easy, but it's a way of life." Dylan smiled, to him this girl was overthinking everything. This is a school, though with her past he guessed it was not unjustified.
Back to top Go down
TimePasses

TimePasses

PostSubject: Re: To go or not to go [OPEN]   To go or not to go [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:31 am

"You know? You have a very interesting way of life here", she chuckled. When she'd got here, she hadn't thought she would laugh in this school ever. But it turned out she'd been wrong and she was very pleased with it. Also, she thought she would never meet a person who could explain her the things as Dylan did. Maybe her love was waiting for her on the other side of the door. Sam almost saw how she was flying in space because the clouds were too close to the ground, when she ordered herself to think as a teenager, not as a baby.
So, I can go and jump off the bridge into the water, you know... All teenagers are so depressed nowadays, why haven't they all killed themselves yet?
And while Sam was talking to herself, she heard that nobody was talking to Dylan and then, immediately stopped thinking about suicides.
"You should know that after you told me this isn't a nuthouse I feel much better. Thank youu!"
She wasn't sure if this was the right way to thank somebody but she expected to see smile on his face.
"Do you feel like telling me which number your room is? Just in case something bad happens."
Wait, wait... What? She'd grown up thinking that she was polite. Had she been living in a lie for so long?
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: To go or not to go [OPEN]   To go or not to go [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Dylan was shocked when she asked for his dorm number. Smiling, he said," Well, here at Beata we live in houses that are separated based on personalities. They are based on seasons, winter, autumn, summer, and spring. Each have their own characteristics to keep similar people together. I'm a Winter so you'll find me in dorm 104. And if you have any trouble, I got you." Dylan continued smiling as he made another metal object, this time small replica of Samantha, so detailed that it was almost like the same person, just smaller of course.
Back to top Go down
TimePasses

TimePasses

PostSubject: Re: To go or not to go [OPEN]   To go or not to go [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:23 am

Samantha couldn't hide her smile when he said he would help her anytime. It was very kind of him and yet she knew she asked him for helping her. It wasn't so natural for her to look for help but she was afraid of what could happen in that school. However, she had to stop thinking about such things and just go in and see what really happens there. Being in front of the door wouldn't do much.
And then she saw another thing which he was holding. He'd made some kind of small statue that was almost the same as her. She couldn't believe her eyes and took the metal object. It was exactly like her. Every detail of her body, every little detail of her face that... She looked back at Dylan and didn't know what to say. She was just standing there with the metal thing in hands, staring at it.
It was a little heavy and realising she was already holding three objects, one of them slipped and fell on the ground. She was quick and took it, apologizing for letting it fall. She looked at the small replica of herself again and opened her mouth. Then, closed it. And then...
"O-Oh... It's so real! Thank you. You make these things quicker than I imagined."
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: To go or not to go [OPEN]   To go or not to go [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Dylan smiled at the girls compliment. Lately, he had been practicing on formation time as he called it, or the time it took to create things. He was getting pretty good, able to create walls and such quickly. "Thank you, though it was small so not that difficult to form quickly," Dylan stated modestly,"making something bigger would take more time. For example, a house would take a while, though I guess most of the time would be spent trying to perfect the house." Dylan looked off, deep in his thoughts about the dream house he would build one day.
Back to top Go down
TimePasses

TimePasses

PostSubject: Re: To go or not to go [OPEN]   To go or not to go [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:43 am

"Have you ever tried doing it?"
Dylan just looked at her and a few moments later she understood that he didn't know what she was asking about. Maybe he'd lost in his thoughts so she asked again.
"Have you ever made houses? Trying to make them look better, these kind of stuff? Using your gift, it'd be interesting."
Sam was curious to know what he was doing with that power in his free time so she squeezed the three gifts, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: To go or not to go [OPEN]   To go or not to go [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:04 am

"Well,"Dylan said happily" I have a project in progress in the forest by the school. Since I felt a house was out of place I made a treehouse, though I plan to add more in the area. Make a kind of tree city." Dylan was a bit excited about it everytime he thought about it. The prospect of making a city, even a tree one was always enough to get him to a state where it was all he could think about." Right now, I have a treehouse and slide finished, but I also plan to add a stream leading from the lake into a swimming hole." Dylan said this very quickly, almost to the point of unintelligible speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To go or not to go [OPEN]   To go or not to go [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To go or not to go [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2