Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!   Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:04 am

For a split second, it'd seemed like he'd finally been victorious, maybe this entire dumbass fight could finally settle down, Hosa could stop nagging at them, and his food would be as good as safe; but he was stupid in to think that it would've been that simply. Her face collided with his jaw and he found himself quickly crumbling to the floor from the clean hit, near blacking out for a heartbeat. He groaned, glaring up at Kayla in just the right moment, watching as she struggled with her shirt and scream at him. It was hard not to flinch at that.

He was about to say something before Kayla did him the great pleasure of kicking him in the ribs. "What did you think was going to happen?" Pres muttered bitterly, spitting a bit of blood out of his mouth and unto the floor. "Fucking idiot..." Still, you could say he learned about as well as she did, forcing that stupid grin unto his face. "Sure you don't want one more it in while we're at it?" His blue-green eyes traveled from her to a small wooden rack at the end of the counters, where a bunch of white heavy chef coats and aprons were neatly folded. He made a small gesture towards it, but if she was too stuck up still to notice, then whatever.

He couldn't wait until the prefect gathered herself together. They were never going to hear the end of this.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12379

PostSubject: Re: Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!   Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Kayla backed herself into the corner, eyes still clenched tight, hugging the shirt tight over her shoulders. She didn't want to deal with Hosa right now, or Preston, couldn't deal with them right now. It was just like him to pull some cheap move like that. She shuddered as she stood there, gritting her teeth against the shame and embarrassment. More important than killing Preston? What could possibly be more important than killing Preston right now, right here? Opening an eye, ever just so slightly, she acknowledged that Hosa at least had the grace to turn away. Her roommate, if anything, looked like he was enjoying this.

This piece of shit... Electricity shot out from her body, flickering and flashing in front of him, but of course, it was all useless. She'd smash those fucking teeth out of his fucking mouth if it meant she didn't have to see that smug grin of his anymore.

"I fucking hate you!"

Her hand flashed out to grab one of the heavy coats, the remains her her shirt slipping away for just a moment, and fumbled with it to drape it over her back. She never met any of them in the eyes, and she didn't bother to try and button the thing up. That would've taken too long, and the longer she stood here fighting with this coat with them watching, the longer her embarrassment and insecurity stretched into humiliation.

With the coat draped loosely over her shoulders, she stomped out, stepping on Preston's fingers one last time for good measure, blowing past Hosa before the prefect could tackle her to the ground for starting a fight and nearly destroying half the kitchen. It felt like running off with her tail between her legs.

Coat drawn up over her her chest and back as well as she could, she shouldered her way through the doors she'd crashed through and went sprinting off through the hall.

The doors closed with a heavy slam behind her. Her ratty old baseball cap was left lying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

PostSubject: Re: Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!   Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Hosa didn't move from where she stood, her eyes still away as she listened to Preston talk to Kayla and she snapped back at she hated him...She heard the sound of a heavy coat being moved causing her to let out a sigh of relief - as that was what she had been talking about when she had mentioned Kayla had more important matters to worry about - she had to get herself covered before anybody else decided to walk in from the sound of the thunderclap that she had made.

However, when Kayla soon brushed past her, Hosa didn't even attempt to stop her. She just silently watched as she stormed out. Her eyes held no rage nor anger, only a slight annoyance but also sadness. She had seen those scars and burn marks on Kayla's back, signs of a rough life before Beata...Really, she felt like trying to stop Kayla would of just made things worse.

Turning, she headed toward the kitchen as her eyes drifted around at the damage that was done. It was clear she would have to inform the headmaster or someone of what had gone on here - there was no reason to try to hide it with silverware buried into the wall and...Oh, blood on the floor. She came to a stop near Preston, grimaced at him as it seemed that Kayla had nailed him pretty hard with her fist. She also spotted the hat that Kayla had left behind, leaning down to pick it up as her gaze remained on Preston.

"You might want to head to the infirmary,"
she said in a soft, caring voice. What little annoyance she had toward him for picking the fight with Kayla all gone once she saw that Kayla had done a number on him. "I'll try to pick this place up the best I can but..." she drifted off slightly, glancing toward all of the food that he had made before sighing. "I'm not sure what we are going to do with all of the food you made."

Holding the ratty hat that Kayla had left behind, her gaze drifted down to it as she turned it around in her hands. Why exactly everybody seemed to think that she was so...Up-tight she didn't understand. She only got annoyed at Preston for taunting Kayla because she knew how she would react. Like, seriously, the whole 'beg' thing? How was he thinking she was going to react to that? But...Maybe sometimes she could act like a overprotective mother. Getting annoyed at people for doing little things that could be dangerous because she wanted them safe.

She had always had a soft, caring side - it was why she was tempted to take work at the Day Care in Rosebury. She didn't like getting people in trouble but if it made them safe...Then so be it. But now she was worried about Preston because it was clear he was hurt. She could care less about the fight - it was done. She just wanted to get him help...And she would have to try to find a way to return Kayla's hat at some point. The girl was never seen without it, she doubted she wouldn't react well to having left it but Hosa couldn't just leave it here.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!   Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:35 pm

She fucking hated him... That was a new one. He finally let his gaze fall to the ground as she walked by, wiping away a few more drops of blood that seeped slowly from his mouth and finally doing her the favor of looking away as she changed into one of the heavy chef robes. In that moment, he realized it was so eerily quiet that one could've even heard a pin drop. His eyes narrowed, thinking back to the scars she was so hastily trying to cover up. Maybe, just maybe, he had taken things a bit too far? He hadn't meant to shred her shirt away on purpose though, he was just trying to keep her pinned down, she was the moron who brought it on herself, right?

The sudden pain that shot through his fingers snapped him out of it, before he could shout some stupid profanities back or throw his shoe or something, she'd already stomped out of the room. The smile had disappeared completely from his face, flicking his gaze over to where Hosa stood and eying the ragged old baseball cap on the ground just as she bent to pick it up. "I've had worse. I'll be fine." He muttered, pulling himself up onto his feet. His green eyes scanned around the kitchen, admiring the mess that was made. How kind of her to offer, and not bite their heads off, he thought.

The young man pulled himself onto his feet and sighed, "I've got this." Thankfully, it wouldn't be too hard, he figured. Preston picked up a piece of honing steel off the ground, leaning against the counter holding it up high over his head. "Duck." He murmured, sending several jolts of electricity through the thick metal piece. It instantly magnetized. Every loose piece of tools that had come alive again, coming flying for rod in his hand. They all came together, creating ugly clashing sounds and slicing his hand up some. He didn't seem to mind much. Once everything had come together, he dropped them all off in the industrial size sink, tossing the honing steel in along with it. They'd all have to be washed again anyways.

He glanced back at his giant pile of food. As he expected, most of it had been fried to a black crisp. He let out an annoyed sound, pulling off his apron and tossing it on the counter. "Sorry, dear. I'll have to make your meal another time," Preston mused, trying to play it cool despite the atmosphere. "I think I'd be better off salvaging what wasn't ruined." He looked back at Hosa then, but she was still staring down at that dirty old hat. He watched it twist around in her hands, tightening his grip on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!   Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:40 am

She wasn't sure the fact that he had worse was a viable reason for not going tot he infirmary, but Hosa decided not to say anything else as he stood up. She however, didn't so when he said to duck, she just decided to stay crouching where she was and watched him. When he magnetized the piece of steel and all of the pieces of metal clashed together, she flinched at the loud noise that echoed from it. Hosa went back at looking at the hat as he apologized for not making the food for her, but she just shrugged. "Meh, its fine. Seemed that meal caused more trouble then it was worth anyways," she stated as she stood up, setting the hat on the counter as she stared across the kitchen with a soft frown. The food was fried - far more than french fries should be that caused her to let out a soft, almost wistful sigh. "So much food wasted, what a shame," she muttered softly before she cleared her voice slightly. "I...I am afraid to say that however I will have to inform what went down here to the higher-ups. With this much damage, I don't see no other choice."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!   Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:03 am

His gaze moved from the hat to the pile of food, letting out a wistful smile. "At least it isn't all bad. Should be able to take some home for dinner, no thanks to Pikachu." The Autumn held back a silent groan, reaching inside a counter and pulling out a large white fold-in box. He walked over and started picking what fries and seafood were salvageable.

A cross expression appeared on his face when she insisted that they'd have to be busted for this. He wasn't surprised in the least, but he had some small, stupid hope that the prefect would've just let them off with a warning - given what had just happened. "Sure you can't let this one slide?" Pres shot her a crooked smile that near disappeared the instant he'd looked back at his food. He sighed. What kind of bullshit was this? "You can tell whoever is in charge that I saw a spider," he mused aloud, his words long and almost sarcastic sounding. "And might've over-reacted slightly. It was a big fucking spider." He feigned a shudder, shooting another glance at Hosa with an eyebrow raised. "You saw it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!   Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:11 am

"I'm not even sure how you think I could pass this off as-" she had started to wave her hand around as she talked, but the moment he mentioned a spider, her whole face paled and her voice died quickly. Now, he couldn't have known...She hadn't told a single soul about her fear but of course he just had to mention spiders. Maybe her reaction was odd, panicking over just the word but even that put her on edge... Her eyes suddenly narrowed as a shudder of his own - a real one - ran though her body as she spoke up. "No spiders," she growled softly, an icy flavor to her words but still her voice shook slightly. "If we are going to say anything, no spiders." Hell, mostly no big spiders...She had seen how big they could get and it ended with her having broken ribs and her fear of spiders.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!   Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:51 am

He paused in his work completely, catching on quickly to her hesitation. That smug look, the one that had been for Kayla before, was now all hers. "Don't tell me you're actually afraid of spiders," Preston asked, leaning against the counter curiously. It was funny. They'd gotten into a huge fist fight not minutes before, the kitchen had turned into a disaster. a girl had just left screaming and without her shirt... All that chaos, but the mere mention of an imaginary spider hypothetically being in the room, that's what ruffled Hosa's feathers. "If anything, your sour mood will make it more convincing." At least, despite her distaste for his story, she was showing that she wasn't going to completely rat them out. The missing Autumn could stay in her room for the rest of the day and he'd keep the fact that he'd technically undressed a younger girl off the record. "The thing running a muck around the room. The mighty prefect ran in to try and settle the commotion, but it was no use! Finally, I managed to get it cornered and end it's rampage once and for all -" He flicked his finger and sparks came shooting out, making long, crackling sounds and finishing with a loud pop. "All over the wall."

Or maybe he really was taking this idea too far... "Unless you have a better idea?"

Last edited by Tree on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!   Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:30 am

God, she - the animal shapeshifter - was afraid of spiders...When Preson couldn't help but point it out, a soft hiss escaped her as her hands clenched into fists. "S-so maybe I am!" she growled as her eyes darted away, refusing to meet his gaze. She remained silent as he went on about the rest of his plan before he asked if she had a better idea. A sigh escaped her, as she shook her head. "No...No I suppose I don't have a better idea. I just...Really, really haven't liked spiders after my first mission...So I would just prefer if they weren't a part of the plan." She then let out a large sigh, raising a hand to cover her face. "Suppose I shouldn't be acting like this over the mention of spiders thought but...God those things can get big..." she said, her voice muffled though her hand as a shiver ran down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!   Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mary had a little lamb because you didn't fucking cook it!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3