Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Nighttime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8813

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:34 pm

She arrived during the nighttime.
She did not mean to. The train's timecard read 15:00 for her arrival, a time that is anything other than night, but the train had mechanical problems. She had watched the sun dip lower and lower into the sky, keeping to the light of her cabin until the train was fixed at dusk. She had felt safe in that train car, but now the train car had stopped, and the wall of dark called to her. She heard her mother. Her mother had tried to kill her before.
Rosebury was a town for peculiarities. Madison was no exception. She avoided the chatting figure of her mother, hazy in the station's lacking light, blurred against the seats so that she wasn't quite sure her mother was there at all. She held a knife. Oh, lord, she held a knife.
Madison sought solace in the domes of light that pierced into existence from the street lamps that led to the school. When each one expired, reaching fruitlessly into the abyss to grab the other's hand, she was sprint, sprint to connect the chain, sprint to run from the knife. She would always make it. Her hallucinations were slow. If they touched her, though, they would become real, so she hurried through the darkness, eager for a bright building or illuminated garden.
She found that garden. Beata's courtyard was awake during most hours, not limiting its brightness to that hour. She ran through the gates and left her diseased mind outside. The first moments in Beata she spent panting, hand on her knee. The other took the small green pencil, wedged behind her ear. She'd forgotten about that. She was sketching before she was running for her life.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:38 am

Destiny didn't know why she was outside at nighttime normally she would be in her dorm by now. The sounds of heavy breathing caught the white-haired girls attention. As she turned the corner she saw a girl, bent over looking like she just ran a mile. "Are you all right?" The necromancer asked the black-haired girl.

ooc: sorry for the short post..
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Madison looked up, head tilted to view the girl with the blood still pumping through her temples. "Yeah..." She smiled a friendly smirk, the kind you would give to a stranger you passed on the subway, a dimpled smirk to show ease. "Just a typical Friday night."

She straightened up, keeping her wrist glued to her forehead, catching the last wisps of breath that remained unresolved. She blinked long, drawn out blinks, mouth agape. "You're a student here, right...?" It was a dumb question; she knew it was a dumb question after she said it, but continued awkwardly. "Can you show me the new...person's dorms? I'm...new."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Destiny gave a small smile in return to the girl's. So she was a new student, and she was looking for the dorms. Normally most students arrived during the day, but occasionally they got the one that arrived during the nighttime, and normally Destiny wasn't anywhere near here at night, but yet here she was.

Destiny nodded in response to the student question, then agreed to show her the dorms. "Yeah, I can show you the dorms. Do you have your dorm number, and key already?" Destiny asked, just to make sure they didn't walk all that way to have to come back to the offices, because they didn't have a key.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:14 pm

"Yeah..." Her voice trailed as she rattled through her back, ruffling through the side compartment until she came up with what she needed, along with a few other items that were falling from her palms. She stuffed them back in, and kept the key, a dull brass key with a plastic keychain, a label on it with her dorm number written in dark Sharpie. "I'm sorry. I would have taken it out at the station, but I was in a...rush."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Destiny waited for a moment at the girl went searching through her bag. "You're fine. I was kind of all over the place when I first got here." Destiny said trying to make the girl feel better. "My name's Destiny by the way. The initiate dorms are this way." Destiny said then started to walk away from the entrance towards the dorm area.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:07 pm

The girl gave a sleepy smile. "My name is Madison," she told her, slinging the pack back over her shoulder and straightening her back with a stretch. "It's nice to meet you.--" she motioned with her hand "--Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:18 pm

It only took a moment until they reached the doors. Destiny didn't really have much to say. "We should be getting there in a moment. May I ask what your gift is?" The necromancer asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:18 pm

"It's..." Her voice trailed as she fought with the old lock on the door, its rusty whistles wailing as she shoved the key into the hole. It was then, in her struggles, more came. The lightbulb above the door, a light that had been buzzing with energy moments before, flickered and then came to a dark rest. Madison froze, and then began to jingle it quicker. "I-it's this...," she breathed with panic. "Oh God, I can't be in the dark, oh God. Open, you stupid door!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Destiny didn't react til Maddison had. "It's gonna be okay!" She exclaimed. Destiny guessed something bad happened when Maddison was in the dark. She wanted to be prepared in case something happened. Destiny prepared for her skeleton to come at any moment in case something bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Madison didn't look behind her. When she finally was able to turn the key, there was a metallic scraping sound, a rusty screech from behind her. She didn't want to know. She ushered her new friend inside and promptly closed the door to the dormitory hall.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:25 pm

Destiny went along with being ushered inside, there was something freaking out the girl she didn't exactly know what it was. "Are you okay?" The white-haired girl asked Madison. Whatever it was had the girl spooked. Destiny was certainly concerned for the new student.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Madison put a hand to her head, giving a groan and walking forward. Her eyes were tired and irritated, almost robotic in their dullness. "Yeah...," she said lowly. "I just hate the dark."

The dorm room was plain and white, nothing adouring the walls but a white wallpaper, a triangular and uninteresting pattern. The dorm room was empty, as most were. Madison made sure to turn on multiple lights, sitting down on the flat bed with an audible creak. The mattress appeared as a board, to almost split in half under the pressure of her sitting on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nighttime  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime    Nighttime  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: