Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10112

Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:32 pm

White hair danced in the wind as the new student stepped out of the car, a smirk adorning his pale face. Behind him, he dragged a single suitcase. Around him was an air of confidence that seemed to anger all of those around him. The boy strutted though the gates of Beata, head held high. He paused, as he reached the fountain. The smirk switched to a grimace. He didn't know where to go for the entrance. Anger radiated off him like waves. Without hesitating, he spun around looking for someone to show him the way. Spotting a student not too far from him, he made his way over, red eyes blazing like a fire. "You! Show me the way to the front offices." His voice held demand, and most likely to the student, he seemed pretty intimidating.

This boy was Lykos. He had the Physiology of the Greek god Ares. Meaning he was pretty good in a fight, and pretty angering to be around.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9327

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Much like this new student, white hair seemed to go along with her attire. Yet, she had a different gift all together. An associate of the Shinto god of lightning, the Raiju specimen were noble creatres whom held respectable positions to those who knew them. Nevertheless, the girl held the ability to become one... As such she had the respect that came with it. Abuse never came with it though, she respected everyone she met... Though one may not exactly see it. Holding her hair in her characteristic three-bun style, when she saw this new student rush up to her she immediately stood. Raija wasn't going to take any shit from any student, new or old. She wouldn't even take it from faculty.

Rising from her spot on the fountain, she crossed her arms. Looking as she towered over the boy, the student rose an eye. "What makes you think I would do that, prissy boy? News flash. That shit doesn't fly 'round here." With her gift, she was already wanting to spark his face off and paralyze him. What the hell was this boys' gift to make him so agitating to be around?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:13 pm

The new student wasn't intimidated in the least, and glared back at the student with equal fury. He held no fear for this student. Actually. He didn't fear anything at this moment. Fire red eyes narrowed dangerously. Prissy boy, huh?" Lykos asked, sneering at the taller girl. "Ah, I get it. You resort to insults. How petty of you. Fighting is so much easier." He took a step back and put on a mockingly sweet and innocent face. "I was just asking for help around campus, you are such a meanie." The face melted into a crude laugh before being put up into the sneer again. Eyes wide as if he just got an idea. "I know! How about we fight. I win, you show me to the entrance, I lose, I'll go bother some other poor soul" Either way it was a win, win for him. He loved fighting. In fact, he felt stronger just in this conversation, feeding off of this girl's anger.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:06 pm

ooc; forgot to post in this crud

ic;

Raija eyed the boy, crossing her arms and snickering. "Petty? It's surely better then punching someone on contact." She sneered. Crossing her arms even tighter, an eyebrow rose. "You didn't ask, you demanded to be shown to the offices." The matter-of-fact tone was stone cold, the dagger-like words being thrown against Lykos' own. Sighing to herself as she had fallen into his trap, putting a hand on her hip she looked at the boy. "Pssht. I'll make a better deal. If I take you to the offices anyways, and once you get checked in, we can head to the gym and fight. I'll pitch in $100 of my own money for the winner, you don't have to put in anything. So that way, we have a better wager." A sly grin then crossed the girls' features. "You win, you can keep the money and I'll do whatever for ya. I win, go ahead and keep $50, but you've gotta start a little gang with me. There has to be at least one good group on campus."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Lykos laughed at her comment about fighting "Yeah, but then you get to vent out your anger on someone. Insulting them just builds up your anger." Lykos didn't know what to think about her making a deal with him. He honestly liked his own deal. What could she offer? Only after hearing it did he like what she offered. Either way was a win-win for him. 'I'll go easy on her...' He made a mock thoughtful face. Before looking back up at the girl, a decided look on his face. "That sounds fine. As long as I get something out of it, I am good." A gang huh? This may get interesting. Lykos stuck his hand out to shake, as customary to make a deal. "M'name is Lykos. Physiology of Ares."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:24 am

Muttering something under her breath, Raija blew a piece of hair away from her face. "Fine by me." That was her comment that went with his response to her deal. Quickly thinking to herself about how much she had on her, just to make sure, when 'Lykos' extended his hand she shook it firmly. "Raija. Raiju Physiology." She hated her name. It stuck out like a sore thumb to portray what her gift was. Such a weakness, but only those who knew Mythology would get it. "Stay caught up. I don't wait for others." She said bitterly, turning on her heel towards the offices. Being a fast walker, she had already started going. Stupid inconveniences.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:44 am

Lykos raised an eyebrow. As if her name didn't give it away. Though, his own name did as well, however not many people his age cared enough about Greek past to care. Lykos was the name of one of Are's sons, or Demigods. He was sure it was spelled differently, but it sounds the same. Wasn't his namesake like a king...? He wasn't completely sure. He watched her talk off a few feet before catching up with her, and easily keeping pace with her. Her own uniform was like his, lacking any representation of what house she was in. Lykos assumed she was new much like him. "When are you taking your test to get into a house?" Not that he was actually curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:33 pm

When are you taking your test to get into a house?

Raija flicked back her long hair, annoyance somewhat fueling it. "What's it to ya?" She growled towards him sharply. Basically, it was her 'why do you care' response. That was the one question her sister pestered her with all-too often, it made her just about snap whenever she heard those very words. In all honesty, she hoped to the gods that they were sorted into different dorms. As much as she did love her sister, she refused to show it. Truthfully, she couldn't stand her sisters' cheerful attitude. But then again, that was just who she was. The complete opposite of her sister, rather kept to herself if she had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Lykos glanced over at the girl, eyes narrowed. "Well, it was just a question. You don't have to be a bitch about it." With that, he turned forward, silent. He was already anticipating the fight. She had been preaching about how fighting was bad earlier, but agreed to fight him. 'Guess she think's I'm all bark an no bite, then. Well, I promised my self I'd go easy on her.' He thought in mild amusement. 'I'll just go all out in front of her then, when we make that 'little gang'
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:53 pm

Raiju was about to push open the door to the offices when she turned and saw Lykos standing there.

"Well, are you coming or not?"

She didn't have time for being Ms. Nice Girl. It was no where in her agenda, noir would it ever be. Continuing to go inside, she directed Lykos towards the desks. "I'll be outside."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Lykos made his way in, muttering a thanks to the girl before going to the front desk...

The white haired boy exited after he had received his information. He looked over the other student before bluntly asking, "When are we going to fight now?" Lykos was all about fighting. His entire power revolved around it, so there wasn't any reason why he didn't ever want to fight. He won most of his fights at home, but perhaps it would be different against another gifted student.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:16 pm

"Soon as we get to the gym, duh."

Brushing another piece of her hair out of the way, she started walking towards the gymnasium. The giant area had been safeguarded ages ago so students could spar all they wanted, and this was no exception.

ooc; muse pooped out sowwy
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Lykos  rolled his eyes in a agitated manner, before huffing, "Let let's get a move on. I won't live forever. As much as I'd like to." He didn't know where to go, but followed close behind Raiju's brisk pace. His eyes took in the sights of what would be his home. It was a nice place. Much better then home, which had very little vegetation, and any vegetation was hand planted by people. Though, if you went out into the desert, there were cacti and small bushes. It was different to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}   Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Try Not to Get Too Angry {Open}
Page 1 of 1