Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12382

O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg] Empty
PostSubject: O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]   O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:15 am

A lumbering colossus, covered in shaggy fur and armored in stone, stands at midfield. The earth quakes when he walks, and the stone club he carries makes craters when it crashes into the ground.

Under his feet there is a brown-and-green egg. It bounces around the field with every stomp.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]   O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Every time she had heard a monster, she knew there had to be an egg nearby it. If there wasn't an egg, why would there be a monster in the first place? Milah doubted that the head-master would let a dangerous creature freely roam around. At least not without a purpose he wouldn't the winter gave a small gasp as the ground beneath her shook, and knocked her off her feet falling hard onto the ground. Her head had throbbed as she slowly got up, sshocked as she stared at the monster - or creature. By the looks of it, it was shaggy and ugly. Probaly stupid as well - all giant creatures are pretty stupid and easy to confuse. Her eyes slightly narrowed at the giant stone club the beast carried around, one smack with that and Milah would be done for.

But the winter had a plan, a brillant one you can say. Over the course of her staying at the school her power had evolved greatly. It had also been easy to control as well she could probaly take down this beast by her-self. Although she wasn't that strong yet, glancing at the ground she spotted a rock. A smirk had appeared on the girls face as she quickly swiped it up. "Hey you! Ugly!!" Milah had shouted, towards the creature. The rock grasped tight in her palm. Milah chuckled as she watched the beast turn and look towards her. Without a second thought, Milah threw her arm forward the rock flying through the air and hitting the monsters leg. Although he didn't seem fazed by it - it didn't even blink. Instead it kept coming towards here slowly, stupidly.

"Better hurry.. Before someone comes." she had muttered too herself, staring at the creature as a liquid started forming on her hands palm.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Beata Bucks : 9851

PostSubject: Re: O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]   O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:16 pm

All of this talk about eggs to be found and monsters to fight had excited the initiate to the point where he couldn't hold it in. He had followed the winter to where the monster would be, and she had no idea! Or at least, she didn't want to acknowledge him. He stared down at the her as she tried getting his attention. She seemed pretty stupid just by appearance, as it seemed she had no plan for defeating the club wielding giant. As the giant neared, Carmine picked himself up from his hiding place. Murder wasn't an option for him, and he was sure that if he just let her die, he'd be an accomplice to her death. Still, he had decided to see what she would do. He wouldn't feel too bad to intervene, maybe even steal that egg of hers.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]   O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:32 pm

The colossus turned at the sound of a voice, not even reacting as the rock bounced harmlessly off its leg. It made a long, droning sound, that were maybe supposed to be words in some forgotten language. His voice sounded like an avalanche rumbling down a mountainside, and his expression didn't change as he turned, lumbering towards the girl in an inexorable march forward.

Its precious Easter egg bounced up on the ground behind it, getting launched up into the air with every step, but the colossus seemed to forget about it as he moved onto his new target. A low grumble rising in his throat, the giant lifted his club and brought it down in a heavy smash near Milah's feet, sending up an explosion of mud and grass where it had landed.

OOC: Sorry this took awhile, I should be faster posting from now on.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]   O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:59 pm

Milah gaze had flickered over towards a new guy who probaly had followed her. She didn't mind though, she could easily trick him into doing all the work and she could leave with the egg, after-all theres no rules about playing dirty was there? The monster seemed to be moving faster then she had thought it was almost near her already. She blinked her ears aching when the monster had said something, her blue eyes narrowing. She turned back towards the other student, her eyes hostile. Distract it." She spoke curtly towards him, but was cut off when a wave of mud and grass had slapped her in the face.

Clamping a fist, the winter cursed angirly under her breath, looking back at the boy who was only staring at the creature. "Well!" The winter snapped at him, giving him an annoyed glare. "Do it now!" She shouted at him, wiping of the mud of her face with the sleeve of her sweater. Looking up towards the monster in utter disgust.

"Fine wanna play big guy?" Milah yelled at the beast, water forming in her hands. "I've always loved a good game." She said with a sneer a beam of water going towards the beasts face.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]   O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:21 pm

The boy flinched as the girl turned to him, saying something that got drowned out by the giant's club. He backed up, trying to avoid any dirt that would seek him out. She turned back to him, and said something else. It took a couple seconds to register the word, but even after that, he just stared at the two. She could handle this. The egg was all that mattered, and he was sure he'd get it. He'd just have to act like he was on her side... Damn, that means I'll have to help. He hesitated before raising his hand, and raising the gravity around the creature.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]   O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:18 pm

The colossus only grumbled at first, pulling his club from the ground with a grunt, but the blast of water sent it reeling backwards, waving at the torrent with clumsy stone hands to little avail.

He roared, loud as thunder, and tried to charge at Milah again, but suddenly it was as if he had iron shackles tied to his legs. The crushing, sudden increase in gravity made him stumble, unable to even lift his club, and the colossus fell to one knee, head lowered to the ground. The back of his back was exposed, with no stone armor plating surrounding it.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]   O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Perfect, it had all worked out with the help of the dude now all Milah needed too do was get out of here. She couldn't afford too waste anymore time. "Thanks for your help dude!" Milah shouted towards him blowing him a kiss and a flirty wink. Then before you could blink a wave of water came rushing at the stranger, engulfing him in the wave.

As the stranger was drowning Milah had made a dash for it. Knowing that the beast was slightly defeated. With the help of a water boost she quickly sped towards the beast, grabbing the egg between her arms and clutching it tightly in her arms. She then sped back towards the office, a wet trail behind her.

occ; lame post but 1 egg for me 8D in your face you beast. Oh and in yours too lonely boy
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]   O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:25 pm

With a look of satisfaction, the boy opened his mouth to introduce himself. Before he could get a word out, the girl had already set about dealing with him. Hand still raised, he lowered the gravity around himself, and set it back to normal. With the wave dealt with, he ran off after the girl, intent on stealing the egg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]   O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg] Empty

Back to top Go down

O, I Am The Last of The Giants [The First Egg]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Sport Fields :: Soccer Field-
Jump to: