Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Montare's Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10914

Montare's Test Empty
PostSubject: Montare's Test   Montare's Test EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 pm

House Placement Test

**PLEASE COLOR ALL ANSWERS IN WHATEVER COLOR YOU PLEASE**

1) In what way would you describe yourself?a - Organizer b - Supporter c - Free-spirit d - Seeker

2) Which career most appeals to you?a - Judge b - Therapist c - Artist d - Scientist

3) Which of these is most important?a - Order, respect, family b - Kindness, courage, love c - Enjoyment, happiness, freedom d - Reason, science, intelligence

4) What color appeals to you most?a - Green b - Red c - Orange d - Blue

5) Would you consider yourself impulsive?a - Not at all b - Yes, very c - Sometimes d - Not most times

6) Do you have an ordered routine on most days?a - Yes, every day b - Sometimes, on important days c - Never d - Most of the time

7) With which would you be happier with?a - my family b - my love c - my friends d - a book

8) On average, what is your favorite genre of entertainment?a - Drama b - Romance c - Satire d - Tragedy

9) Which magical element are you more drawn to?a - Earth b - Fire c - Air d - Water

10) Which sounds most like your life's goals?a - To live conventionally, for family b - To live actively, for others c - To live happily, for myself d - To live in constant study, to see what I can contribute

11) How quick are you to forgive?a - Slow b - Quick c - When I feel the time is right d - Very slow

12) Which trait are you drawn to in a person?a - Someone who is a strong leader b - Someone who is a kind person c - Someone who is like me d - Someone who is easy to talk to

13) In what area would your gift(s) most closely correlate?a - Spiritual *gifts that are affected by your emotional strength and resolve -- gifts that may wane or grow stronger with your mental state (ie atmokinesis)* b - Physical *gifts that are affected by the condition of your body (ie strength, speed)* c - Emotional *gifts that are affected by those around you (ie empathy, telepathy)* d - Mental *gifts that require mental discipline -- gifts that may be uncontrollable unless properly tamed (ie telekinesis)*

14) Would you consider yourself a . . . a - Both, but more warm-hearted b - Warm-hearted person c - Both, but more level-headed d - Cool-headed person

15) How do you react to strangers?a - I tend to judge them b - I try to make friends with them c - It depends on how I feel d - I ignore them

16) What do you pride yourself in?a - My moral compass b - My talents c - My expressiveness d - My intelligence

17) Can you make deadlines?a - Absolutely b - Sometimes c - I work at my own pace d - If they're required

18) What would you prefer in a leader?a - Strong principles b - Charisma c - Someone with similar views to me d - Someone who is willing to listen to reason

19) Do you tend to . . . a - Worry about the future b - Try to stay focused c - Live in the moment d - Get lost in thought

20) Where would you prefer to go?a - Family gathering b - Sports event c - Cafe d - Library

End of test.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

Montare's Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montare's Test   Montare's Test EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Montare's Test SpringTitle-1

Montare has been sorted into the Spring House. Your Head of House is Professor Millar.

Congratulations.
You are in Dorm 201.

Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net

Montare's Test
Page 1 of 1