Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Outdoors > Indoors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10301

Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:17 pm

The way she said that kind of surprised him. He hadn't heard her talk like that before, and if he did, he couldn't remember. "Well, I won't be bringing him with us. I'm sure Regina will watch over him for a bit." Of course, it would be weird for him to just show up and ask her to watch his cat... All that matters is that we enjoy ourselves. Beansprout would probably be a burden and distract me.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10805

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Azure nodded her head and blinked her eyes. She wondered how the trip would make her feel with Beansprout hanging around. The girl didn't think it would be bad because he wasn't a bad cat. At the end of the day, letting him go would be his owner's decision. "I can't wait to go to Japan. I've never been there before." She pushed her blue hair back behind her shoulders and thought about the look of the country.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Almost immediately his eyes lit up and he started to explain things. "Oh it's great! My family had a to move around a lot, so i spent a couple years in japan. There's this beautiful spot we have to go to when we get there!" He wanted to go on and tell her a lot more about japan, but felt like he was talking a bit too much. "Well, the point is it's beautiful." As the dorms came closer and closer, his excitement grew. He wished they were already done packing and in the plane.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:06 pm

"Oh," Azure widened her eyes. Thoughts flow through her head the more she thought of Japan. "Can you speak Japanese?" She tilted her head and glanced at Grant. The way he described the country as beautiful. Her excitement began to show when she bit her lips too hard. Ow! I just can't wait! Smiling slightly, her pace began to quicken.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:16 pm

He thought about it for a moment. He had picked up enough to know what they were saying, but advanced words were beyond him. "Yeah, a bit." He was about to use a couple sentences on her, but as soon as he saw her speeding up, he stopped himself. She's... pretty excited. Well, maybe she had the same idea as he did, just sleep and go to Japan.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Azure nodded her head and slowed down to let Grant catch up. She was just so excited that she felt like running around. I probably won't get any sleep because my excitement will keep me up! Biting her lip again, she glanced back at her friend. They were close to the dorms. Come on, come on!
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:30 pm

Seeing how excited she was getting, he sped up a bit. Is her lip bleeding? It seemed a bit, no, very red. Well, he wasn't going to get caught staring at her lips. As soon as he got to her, He tried to steal a couple looks. "You could have gone in without me. "
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:12 pm

"Okay." Azure said and nodded her head. It wouldn't be hard to think that his words went over her head. Her head faced forward until she reached the their dorm. The girl grabbed her key out of her pocket and used it to open the door. She felt like running inside, but instead she held the door until Grant came in.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:12 pm

Seeing the girl take off, he decided to try and make it there before her. Of course, it was no use. She was a lot faster than him,And despite them being about the same height, she seemed to cover more ground than him. He ran through the open door, and only then did he slow down. This would be enough for her, right? He fought the urge to just lay down and rest, knowing that Azure might question him. "You... You go on ahead." He said between deep breaths. I need to start running again, this is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Before she left, her eyes widened at the way he breathed. Man, he's out of shape! Maybe we should run to Japan instead? The girl joked inside of her head. She covered her mouth to avoid laughing in front of his face and turned away. Laughing to herself, she walked quickly towards her room to pack.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:46 pm

He turned to her as she left, noticing her body jerking a bit... It almost looked like she was laughing... He felt a bit angry at first, but he knew why, and this would probably just make him want to get as fi as he could as quick as possible. After he had caught his breath, and Azure was gone, he left to go pack himself.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:49 pm

(Should we start on a new topic?)
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:50 pm

OOC: Sure. Start at the plane, or after the land in Japan?
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:08 pm

Let's start after the land in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:11 pm

OOC: you want me to start?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outdoors > Indoors   Outdoors > Indoors - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outdoors > Indoors
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next