Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Tessstttt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Beata Bucks : 10558

Tessstttt  Empty
PostSubject: Tessstttt    Tessstttt  EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:43 pm

The teenager groaned. "So hard!" she whined loudly, not caring if anyone else heard. The Autumn put on a face of pure concentration, wrinkling her nose. After about a minute of looking at the same test problem, she hissed and slammed her hand down on the table. The pencil slid over the other edge of the table, and Toralei laughed coldly. "Gift Mastery is soo hard! I don't know why I even have to take it!" A second later, she felt sharp claws sprout out of her fingertips, and soon her hands felt different. Looking down, she sighed. "That's why..." she muttered, rolling her eyes and willing herself to morph back into her human form.

A purple-haired girl slid into the library, glancing at the fellow Autumn. "Hey, Toralei. Why're you getting so worked up?" she asked, oblivious to the fact that if her friend got mad enough something dangerous could happen. Toralei growled threateningly, but then shook her head. "Sorry, sorry...It's just that I cannot figure out this stupid question!!" she spat.

Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com

Tessstttt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Library-
Jump to: