Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Toralei and the Deathly Hallows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10757

Toralei and the Deathly Hallows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Carrie giggled and watched the video with her new friend. "That's good. You may be wondering who the other two are. The one with curly hair and green eyes is Pj, and the other is Crabstickz or Chris. All together, they make the 'Fantastic Foursome'." God, I could teach people about YouTube! The Telekinetic thought to herself as she informed Toralei of the other Ship. "Now, to be a true member of the Phandom you must ship Phan, obviously, and Kickthestickz."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Beata Bucks : 10627

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Toralei shook her head, staring at the two other boys. "Nah, definitely not a true member of the Phandom. I only ship Phannnn." she drawled, her heart stopping as she saw a particularly cute part.
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10757

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:31 am

The telekinetic smiled and giggled, her cheeks flushing at the cute parts. "I'm glad to hear it. I think we'll be good friends, Toralei." Carrie nudged her buddy with her elbow before turning her attention back to the video. "Aww! So. Many. Pheeeeeels!!! I think my ovaries just exploded." She was silent for a moment, her hand pressing into her stomach before she burst out with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Beata Bucks : 10627

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:18 pm

She laughed, grinning. A new friend..She hadn't had any 'friends' since the first time she had accidentally shapeshifted. "Yeah, I agree. First we're in the same dorm room, now we both like Phan!"
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toralei and the Deathly Hallows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2