Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Timid and Cautious

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Beata Bucks : 10558

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Toralei Anne Silver crept through the great black gates and peered around the corner. There were many people here, and she wasn't in the mood to be teased for her appearances or something like she was before she was transported to Beata Academy. Spotting a few teenagers, she slowly made her way over to them. "Hello.." she said softly. The girl ran her long fingers through her black and white mane of hair and blinked. Shifting quietly, she sat down on a bench and pulled her suddenly-too-short dress over her knees. Her toes twitched in her boots, and her long socks were getting too itchy.

Last edited by Coal on Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10298

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:21 pm

Meanwhile, someone had been watching her. A girl with an unusual hair color. The girl curled her hair up into the sunhat she was wearing, and silently cheered herself on. She had quite the habit of embarrassing herself in front of anyone. Of course, she had given up of trying to make friends after the second one failed, but maybe they just weren't meant to be. Yeah yeah, the lord works in mysterious way! You got this Bel! Breathing in one more time, she she walked over to the bench. She stopped behind it, suddenly having regrets about this. Ugh, she looks so scary! C-c-come on, you little baby! Slowly, she placed her hand on the bench, and looked down at the girl. "U-Um, hi there."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:57 am

The girl turned and smiled. "Hi..!" She said, wearing a small grin. She sounded friendly!
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:41 pm

"Um... So, uh..." She couldn't think of anything to say or ask. Should I tell her my name? Well, that would seem a bit weird. No matter how hard she thought, nothing seemed to be good. How long have I just been sitting here?! Does she think i'm weird? Sliding her fingers along the back of the bench, she asked, "So, would you like me to show you around? I mean, like, show you where the dorm is and all?" It was quick, but she was sure this would sound normal. Okay okay, that should be good, right?
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Toralei nodded, a soft smile growing on her lips. "That would be nice, thank you." she murmured, standing up.

Meanwhile, a girl with violet-colored hair trotted over to the two. "Hey, Toralei! Hey, umm..?" Whatever she was going to say slipped off her lips while she racked her brains for the girl's name.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Well, at least that worked. "Okay, why don't we go to the d-" she was cut off as another girl entered. She obviously knew this girl, since she had called out her name. "Toralei?" the name was pretty unique, but she wasn't sure if she liked it or not. "Sometimes, an original is best." she whispered to herself. "Uh, I-Isabel." she replied, holding out her hand to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Toralei felt a pounding in her head, and suddenly she could smell, see, and hear a lot better. The moment only lasted a second. During that second, she heard the girl whisper. 'Sometimes...original...best...' The girl cocked her head, but smiled to cover up her confusion and emotions.

Both girls stepped forward at the same time to shake her hand. Spectra, being the more polite one, stepped back. Toralei grasped Isabel's hand and shook it lightly. Spectra stepped forward and followed the other girl's lead. "Nice to meet you, Isabel!" Toralei and Spectra both greeted.

Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Something about these two seemed very odd. They seemed to know each other so well, and it looked like they were somewhat in sync. Maybe it was linked to one of their gifts, or they could be sister, despite how different they looked. "Uh, Tori and?" She hadn't remembered if the newcomer had said her name of not, and if she had, she didn't notice. "So, before we go, do you two have something to cover your heads with?" She had been stifling her powers the whole day, and it was just now getting ready to burst. Of course, if they stood close to her, they would get covered in the white powder. Everyone else was just some inanimate object to her.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:53 pm

Toralei raised her eyebrows, but shook her head. "Do you, Spectra?" she asked, looking around. The girl shook her head, and almost as soon as she'd shaken her head the shapeshifter had remembered her thick jacket that she cared almost nothing about. She had two others, after all. Toralei pulled out the jacket and covered their heads.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:07 pm

She let out a sigh as Tora made her answer clear. Damn, I don't know how much longer i can hold it. The girl looked like she was in some sorry state now, as if she were slowly recovering from an illness. "Oh, so Spectra?"" Once again, another unique name. She turned to the two, to see them covered in a jacket. Within a couple of seconds, snow was falling from the sky, and piling up on the coat over their heads. Isabel on the other hand, had a different idea. A parasol completely made up of solid snow hung over her head. She wished she could have offered the two something like it, but she could only do so if she were holding onto the snow. It was hard for her to manipulate the snow, but touching made it easy.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:58 am

Spectra shivered. Snow wasn't exactly her friend.

Toralei shrugged. She was used to cold weather because her snow leopard senses were kicking in slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:26 pm

The girl pointed to one of the four large buildings in front of them. "We're going there, the initiates dorm. I've also learned all about the campus, so if you need to know where anything is, you can ask me! Although, Spectra seems to know where everything is..."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Spectra grinned, pushing her bangs out of her eyes. The girl shrugged, a twinkle in her eyes. "Hey, I explored a bit!" she retorted jokingly.

Toralei, however, turned to her new friend and gaped. "Have you explored the whole campus?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Timid and Cautious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid and Cautious   Timid and Cautious Empty

Back to top Go down

Timid and Cautious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: