Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart] Empty
PostSubject: WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart]   WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:28 pm

She was quite bored, and it didnt help much that their wasnt anyone else in the lounge besides her. Sighing Amber started blowing bubbles with her gum too Amuse herself. Again Amber sighed softly to herself pulling her jacket closer to her. It was rather cold in the school, The weather had been bad latley, constant rain falling from the sky. Having to grown up in Nevada she was used to the heat all the time. Despite the weather though is was better then being at home. Anything was better then being there. Amber had more freedom at beata then her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10597

PostSubject: Re: WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart]   WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Xander placed his large jacket on Amber's shoulders. "Bit chilly, huh?" He smirked and hopped over the back of the couch to sit beside her. "Good thing I'm practically a furnace! Xavier is too, but don't go running to him when you have me, 'kay cutie?" he teased with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

PostSubject: Re: WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart]   WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Amber looked up a bit surprised that Xander came into the lounge and put his large jacket around her. "Yeahhh it is pretty cold, i hate the rain." Amber told him as she wrapped his jacket around herself Cozzyyy... The autumn thought feeling the warmth of Xanders Jacket. She smiled back at Xander and couldnt help but laughing herself, "Okay i'll just run over to you how does that sound?" The autumn said winking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10597

PostSubject: Re: WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart]   WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:48 pm

He chuckled and smirked. "Sure thing, cutie. My heat's all yours! I got plenty to spare!" Xander kissed her cheek. "You're so awesome, Amber! Just felt like saying it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart]   WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart] Empty

Back to top Go down

WHEN YOUR WITH ME [Tart]
Page 1 of 1