Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's A New Day (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10706

It's A New Day (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:48 am

After a moment, Camille quickly gathered herself and stood back upright, locking her knees together and hugging her elbows. "S-sorry again..." She apologised and looked at the floor, trying to hide her red cheeks. "I-I'm Camille, by the way." She was surprised that she actually said that, but otherwise she would be standing there in an awkward silence. She continued to stare at the floor though, but occasionally would flick her bright blue gaze up to see what everyone else was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11792

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:12 am

"Oh, well hello there, Camille." he said with a quite tone of voice, so as not to trigger her, "I'm Sebastian, Sebastian Corman, and I'm very glad to meet you!" He specifically chose not to give his usual 'formal introduction' knowing that the girl may find it intimidating.
"You're free to join us, if you'd like." he invited her into their conversation with another gentle smile and an extended hand.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10706

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:20 pm

Camille cast her bright gaze up to Sebastian and flinched as he extended his hand. "Uhh..um.." She gulped, looked at the others and nodded. "O-Okay..." The short girl stepped forwards towards the others.

OOC: Sorry it's short D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's A New Day (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2