Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I am an artist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10298

I am an artist Empty
PostSubject: I am an artist   I am an artist EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:40 am

A blonde girl opened the door to a room cluttered with various items, hoping this one was finally the room she was looking for. Damn, how long is this going to take? She was about to close the door and just forget about the room, when something caught her eye. There were a couple of canvases, and some pieces of paper on a table in the middle of all of this messy room. Well, I guess a couple minutes couldn't hurt. Forgetting to close the door behind her, she entered the room, opening all types of drawers looking for something to draw or paint with. Ah! Finally, a pencil! She made her way to the desk, having to move a couple of instrument cases around, and sat down. Hm, what should I draw? Oh, maybe something like a butterfly? Heh, that's stupid... A spider it is! As the pencil hit the paper, she started to think what type of spider it would be. Oh there were so many good spiders, yet she only needed to draw one. Oh! An assassin spider killing another spider! She laughed to herself, this would be good. She could already see the death of the spider, all that was left was to figure one out. A black widow! It's so simple now! Finally the thought of the drawing was complete, all she had to do now was draw the thing. She slowly and carefully started to outline the two spiders, and at this point she realized she hadn't closed the door yet. She looked up at the door, and thought about this for a second. Would someone really come by at this time? I should be fine, right? She turned back the the drawing, and tried to focus on it as she finished a basic outline.
Back to top Go down

I am an artist
Page 1 of 1