Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11807

Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Sebastian watched heartbroken as Ken fled, leaving him saddened and worrisome. He was about to rush after the dog-boy when he caught the nauseating stench of blood. The source of which he found to be Grant bleeding out behind him. "Oh God, Grant!" He rushed to his friend's side frantically looking him over trying to find the cause of his bleeding. When the blonde saw the gnarled bone he nearly lost his dinner, he had always had a very weak stomach, especially when it came to something as gruesome as this.
With a hand to his mouth, Sebastian got up and walked over to the other side of the room, sliding down the wall and putting his head between his knees. This was all so much for him to grasp. Ken's out there doing Hell knows what! his heart longed to go out and put the grey haired boy at ease, But Grant's here, bleeding to death because of what Ken did... his brain argued with bitterness.
Sebastian rushed to the landline phone on the wall, hurriedly punching in the numbers Ken had dialed not but a few days before for him. It rang twice before another voice came on the line. "Yes, Nurse? This is Sebastian Corman in Autumn House, Dorm number 407, I have a friend here who is in need of some serious medical attention." There was a pause as the blonde boy listened to the voice on the other end of the call. "The bone is sticking out of his body and he's bleeding out, mam!"
With an exasperated sigh, Sebastian hung up the phone and turned to face Grant. "They're sending someone to stabilize you and bring you back to the infirmary." he explained quickly, "I have to go help Ken, please understand!" With that, the blonde boy ran off in the direction he had seen his dorm mate storm off in.

OOC: I think I'll have Regina come patch you up and then you can feel free to make a new topic in the infirmary that I'll gladly post in, although you might want to ask an admin to help us out or else it'll be a long, awkward, and boring topic! XD
Back to top Go down

Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Autumn Dorms-
Jump to: