Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I dont know how to play

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

I dont know how to play Empty
PostSubject: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Jordan sat on a small wooden chair in the studios. There was a beautiful wooden guitar in his hands his name engraved in the side of it. One of the things that made jordan relax is by being around beautiful objects. And being in a studio of pretty paintings and people playing their music undisturbed was pretty great. He didnt really know how to play but he did know one small song, Straightning up he ran his fingers down the guitar creating a Soft pleasent beautiful melody.

~Chracters~
I dont know how to play Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I dont know how to play Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I dont know how to play Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10600

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Amaya entered the studio and silently closed the door. She entered and sighed, took a seat in a desk and opened a sketchpad. After a small moment of thought, she slowly removed a leather glove from her right hand and began drawing another dark-themed picture.
She'd always found it strange. No matter what she wanted to draw, it was either one of her terrible mangas or a very dark picture. She'd already drawn pictures like a girl going crazy, a demonic girl seducing a human boy, a dead body's hand appearing from the darkness, and herself looking in a mirror to see a terrible demon.
She began drawing something she'd always feared before she knew it. There were circles that would become bodies: one body reaching to the other, the other running away in fear.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Stopping in the middle of the song Jordan glared at the girl who entered the studios a look of disgust on his face. He didnt want her to look at him so he quickly turned away minutes later and pretened as he was still playing his guitar. When this gothic chick started to draw Jordan started to snoop at her drawings. They were a,l what emos and goths would draw, he tried holding back laughter but it was no use he sliently started to laugh out loud but it wasnt quiet enough the girl proably was able to hear that he was laughing at her.

~Chracters~
I dont know how to play Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I dont know how to play Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I dont know how to play Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:44 pm

Amaya didn't hear the boy, but felt she was being watched. She turned to look and saw the boy she had ignored earlier. Embarrassed, she covered up her drawing. "What are you looking at?" she asked coldly, holding back a glare. Amy would have yelled at her for not being polite, but Amaya was defensive when it came to her artwork. It was inferior, she thought. Others could do so much better than her.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11777

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Regina tugged her jacket around her a bit tighter as she peaked through the small glass windows on the doors to the different studios. If only my gift was to break non-human things...! he chuckled a little at the thought of making all of the small glass windows burst. She tried to picture what sound they would make; a loud, unpleasant crash, or a soft tinkling as the shards hit the tile floor of the school. Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by a pleasant sound, from where she could not distinctly pin-point.
As she continued down the hall, she spotted the dark shape of her newly acquired dorm mate, Amaya. She smiled a little and quickly made her way inside. With a glance to her side she could see a boy with a gleaming guitar, who was now sitting silently, but she guessed he was the one who had played the music earlier. She was about to make a comment about how much she liked it, but quickly noticed the way he was looking at her roommate. Maybe I shouldn't... she warned herself as she could start to see this becoming a potentially sticky situation.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:56 pm

"Just your emo art work." His answer was simple and cold like he didnt care for what came out of his big mouth. "Sooo whats your horrible goth story?" Jordan asked pouting his glare colder then hers and slipped off his gloves he felt as he hit a nerve for the girl but he didnt show any signs of caring for her and her gothic feelings he pretended that he didnt see regina. Sliently cursing to himself of how she would get in his way he had to do something quick, but what can he do?

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:59 pm

"That's for me to know and you to find out- if I deem you worthy of my time," she replied. Amaya decided she might as well play cat and mouse. She might make a frenemy yet, and not talk to Amy a complete failure. She'd told her sister she'd try to make friends, but if this guy was anything like he seemed, it'd be tough. "Besides, my so-called 'emo artwork' is my own business."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Regina racked her mind for any information on this 'emo' subject they were discussing. She had witnessed such things before; people criticizing those people, gatherings, the like. From what she knew they were outcasts, much like herself, but she wasn't like them, fore she had nothing in common other than the pain her gift caused her. She couldn't help but glance back over at the blue haired boy again. There was something off about the way he was calling out Amaya; he didn't care but he wanted to make the other girl uncomfortable. A tactic...? she couldn't help but think that to be the case.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:08 pm

He let out a burst of laughter. This girl was not only emo but she was a complete idiot at work, "Acting tough now are you?" Jordan grinned stuffing his hands in his pockets feeling his gift starting to kick in but kept it hidden. "So Amaya you actully have no idea who your talking with." He shrugged letting out a small creepy smile. He wanted to see her reaction to her own name, he had been watching her for a bit and now was a perfect time to scare the shit out of her.

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Amaya only grew angrier. He'd known who she was, somehow, and didn't think to take a moment and just ask her. So either he knew her or he was telepathic. Time to activate the sarcasm. She gave a sick smirk, the expression on her face evil. "So, can you read my thoughts now, boy?" she asked, imagining herself beating him to a pulp and tearing him apart.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:18 pm

"Sure think what makes you happy." Jordan suggested finding it funny how she got so angry to easily. This was to easy, looking over his shoulder he saw a girl with bright orange hair sliently watching them. Now heres my chance to scare them even more, he smiled and waved at regina "Hello Regina."

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Regina perked up at the mention of her name, not exactly bristling at it, but the acknowledgement took her off guard. She looked over to the other boy, calmness and confusion mixing in her orange eyes. She wasn't about to ignite something dangerous just by overreacting to his knowledge. He could just be like me, very observant, she let herself think, or be telepathic like Amaya thinks... The latter answer seemed to be more realistic.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Amaya let out a sadistic laugh. "Oh, the things I could do to a punk like you..." She clenched her hands into fists and prepared to fight. "Unluckily for you, my sister isn't here to stop me." She was itching for a fight. Amy always prevented her from defending herself or anyone else. Some people needed to be taught lessons, and he was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:49 pm

He barely flinched, "Really? I know more about you then you think." He spoke with a calm steady voice watching Amaya a bit ammused she was only brining herself deeper into trouble. "Oh right Amy rose your sister right?" Hes going to surprise tnem, he knew that they think i have telephic powers. They would never expect a deadly freezing touch it was the perfect plan.

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Regina pressed a finger to her bottom lip as she concentrated on the situation at hand. The possibility of this boy being a telepath was quite the possibility, but, the way she saw it, he was still ill informed on some things. What if I were to test that little theory, all I'd have to do is touch him.... She smirked a little on the inside at the thought. She shook herself from thinking such things, besides, she hardly knew the fellow. For all the girls knew he could just be putting on a big show with all of this risky banter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont know how to play
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next