Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The jock and the scrawny Brunnette

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  Empty
PostSubject: The jock and the scrawny Brunnette    The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Cameron could feel the rocks power under his hand. Panting he raced up thr court showing off some great ball handling skills, keeping his eyes on the backbord he quickly did a layup. "And he makes it!" Cameron cheered doing some awkward victory dance. It was a brillant basket though cant blame the guy.

"Cameron please don't.." Amber said when she saw camerons horrid dance, this guy doesnt know how to dance.. God, she just finished her laps around the pool when she walked into.. Whatever she just saw something horrible i guess. Her hair had quickly dried off due to how short its lengh was, "uh why don't you go do some laps and try not to emberrss yourself okay cameron?"

~Chracters~
The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11162

PostSubject: Re: The jock and the scrawny Brunnette    The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:03 pm

"Can't we go to the library?"
"Sorry Valerie," Cherry shook her head. "It's too lonely, you can go there later."
"But when you're done dragging us around there's never time!"
"Tomorrow, okay? I promise we'll spend tomorrow at the library, Va-"
"Hey! It's Amber, and Cameron's there too! Hiii guys!" Valerie ran towards her friends, dragging her twin by the hand.
"Note to self, de-shelter my sister," Cherry grumbled, good-naturedly allowing herself to be pulled into her sister's cheerful bubble.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The jock and the scrawny Brunnette    The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Amber paused from scolding cameron and looked up. "Oh hey val! And cher!" She waved smiling and walked over wondering what these two would do at a gym. Val didnt seem that sporty like the type that would flinch when ever she saw a ball of some sort. But she wasnt too sure about cherry maybe she would be good at running. And with that amber brought up the question "so what brings you two here?"

"Hey you to." Cameron said and flashed a little smile too, then turned to face the hoop again. Focusing carefully on the backboard and his shooting form. Then he quickly released the ball from his hands and it went gracefully into the net. "And i did it again!" He cheered jumping up into the air and doing his awkward victory dance.
~Chracters~
The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The jock and the scrawny Brunnette    The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:17 pm

"I dunno, it was Cherry's idea. I wanted to go to the library," Valerie said cheerfully, frowning slightly at the mention of their earlier disagreement.
"We need to exercise, since we're so lazy most of the time," Cherry explained. "What are you guys here to do? ...Besides rather awkward dancing, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The jock and the scrawny Brunnette    The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:22 pm

Amber facepalmed and yelled at cameron. "I thought.. I told you... Not to do that." She said glaring at him her face red with emberrsement Giving a shake of disapproval then looked back over at cherry. "Well i come here to swim and cameron comes here to do that."

"Sorry cant help myself when i make a basket." Cameron replied shrugging like it was nothing though he might of made himself look stupid right infront of his crush. "And yeah i come here three times a week to pratice my ball skills, pretty immpressive eh?" Cameron winked spinning the ball around his finger.

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The jock and the scrawny Brunnette    The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Valerie shrugged. "We saw the conservatory full of snow yesterday," was all she said, hoping to inititate a conversation. Sports weren't her strong suit.
"Huh. I came here mostly to run," Cherry grinned.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The jock and the scrawny Brunnette    The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:25 pm

"Full of snow huh...?" Amber said twirilng her hair around her finger as she spoke. "How intresting.. What else happened?" She asked in a rather curious tone wondering what could of caused the snow in a green house.

"Your a runner cherry? I bet you not fast enough to beat me." Cameron joked and laughed dribbling the ball between his hands hen turned to shoot but this time he didnt make it. Pretending what happened didnt happen he turned back around and nodded in agreement "Snow in a green house is intresting considering the fact that it should of melted before you saw it."

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The jock and the scrawny Brunnette    The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:28 pm

"I met some jackass I never want to see again," Cherry replied, bluntly. "I think he caused the snow."
"I like plants. I hope the ones that the snow fell on are okay," Valerie murmured. "They might have frozen - it was cold."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The jock and the scrawny Brunnette    The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:35 pm

"How weird.." Amber said thinking of the greenhouse covered in snow and the plants covered.
"What did this guy look like anyways?"

Camerons face glowed red. But he quickly shaked it off, "Yeah what did this guy look like... And whats his name?"

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The jock and the scrawny Brunnette    The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:40 pm

"I didn't catch his name," Valerie shrugged.
"Neither did I," Cherry validated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The jock and the scrawny Brunnette    The jock and the scrawny Brunnette  Empty

Back to top Go down

The jock and the scrawny Brunnette
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: