Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Well... Why am I here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10301

Well... Why am I here? Empty
PostSubject: Well... Why am I here?   Well... Why am I here? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:28 am

As she awoke, realized what she was on. A bed? "Hm? Was it just a dream?" She quickly sat up, banging her head on the top of the bunk bed. "Owwww! Huh?" As she looked around, she noticed she wasn't in the spring dorms. Was... Was she back in the initiates dorm? "How did I get here?" Maybe it was all a dream, even me getting assigned to a dorm. She fell back on the bed. What to do now... She didn't know what to do anymore. She didn't even know who she shared the dorm with.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: Well... Why am I here?   Well... Why am I here? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:38 am

A clatter was heard from outside the dorm,

"My god, Cameron cant you do anything right?!" Amber snapped before slowly turning the door knob and the door opening just a crack.

"Amber shut the hell up would you?" Cameron said groaning as he slipped through the door to the dorm noticing that she was awake "Well at least your awake." He said walking over and putting the trey of food and water down.

"Oh shes awake?" Amber asked peering her head in, wait is this... The girl who had been watching her from the horse stables..? it cant be her she didnt have blonde hair did she? Ugh why cant i remember "God amber your useless..." She cursed under her breath before slipping in and gently shutting the door behind her

~Chracters~
Well... Why am I here? Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Well... Why am I here? Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Well... Why am I here? Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Well... Why am I here?   Well... Why am I here? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:50 am

Huh? What's going on here? She sat straight up as she heard the door open. "Uh, what did you two do to me when I was asleep?" Without waiting for a response, she lifted up her shirt. She wasn't going to lift it up all the way, not with this pervert in the room. With her other hand she started to feel around her stomach. She couldn't feel any stitches or anything. "If you guys took some organs from me, just tell me now." She felt too exhausted to get mad or even give them a good reaction. She lowered her shirt, and stared at the two. "Oh, are you two going to kill me?" She didn't like this position. She was too tired to even use her powers. They could just kill her now if they wanted. "I'd rather her do it." She said pointing at the other girl in the room.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Well... Why am I here?   Well... Why am I here? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:58 am

Cameron couldn't help but looking when she lifted her shirt, man this girl does have a nice build. Snapping out of his daze his eyes grew big with surprise "K-Kill you?" He was nearly the type that fought why would this pyscho think that we would kill her? Looking over at amber for a explantion.

Amber groaned, not only was her older brother a idiot,pervert and immature he was complete useless looking back over at the girl she narrowed her eye brows lifting a bit. "Don't be so blind, if we would of killed you we would of done it awhile ago when you were asleep don't you think?" She said fixing a stern look with her. She got to ask all the questions last time now was her turn to ask some of her own. "Now who exactly are you...?"

~Chracters~
Well... Why am I here? Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Well... Why am I here? Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Well... Why am I here? Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Well... Why am I here?   Well... Why am I here? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:13 am

She shot the boy an annoyed look as she caught him looking at her. She didn't think it would bother her this much. "I can think of at least five gore filled reasons you would wait for me to wake up." She nodded. Hm? Why do they want to know? "Well, I guess I do owe you two that. My name, is Jessica Mize Ruzard. Before we continue, I want to know if you did anything to my body."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Well... Why am I here?   Well... Why am I here? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:21 am

Amber scoffed this girl never gives up does she? A bit ammused by that she shook her head "No. We did not do anything to your body like i said were not monsters. My brother is about harmless as a fly." Amber said glancing a look at her brother. "I'm Amber Brook Howler." She finished looking back over at jessica.

Cameron gave a light chuckle smiling a bit awkwardly you can say... "Oh i'm Cameron Finn Howler." He said giving Jessica his rather large hand. Cameron was a bit tall for his age amd oher kids at school was scared of him because of his height but normally he wouldn't hurt any breathing living creature. "So what made you think we were killers?" He asked a bit confused "Oh and don't worry we didnt do anything to you my sisters right we wouldn't hurt anyone without a reason." He added

~Chracters~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Well... Why am I here?   Well... Why am I here? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:43 am

Reluctantly, she shook his hand. "Did you tell her what you did?" She was hoping that would get him in trouble for what he did. "Well, I saw four people leaving here, which I had never seen before. From then on I thought you were killers. I realized I was true when Cameron came at me with a knife."Wait... Was that even a knife? No, it couldn't have been. Let's see. he came out of the room with my bag, and something shining... The knife. She didn't want to accept the fact that she was wrong about them being killers. There wasn't any real evidence though. She let out a sigh, "Wait... It wasn't a knife, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... Why am I here?   Well... Why am I here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Well... Why am I here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Initiate Dorms-
Jump to: