Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Loafing around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11259

Loafing around Empty
PostSubject: Loafing around   Loafing around EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:06 am

Leaning back on one of the couches that sat in the lounge was Brant. With his arms out stretched across the couch, he hummed happily to himself. Now this was what he liked about Beata; the campus was big you could have some time all to yourself without running into another student. Enjoying in peace and quite, he took in a deep breath before he let it all out with a small flicker of fire...But he soon paused as he looked at the ceiling. Were there sprinklers in the school? And what were the chances his power could set them off? Well, at that note he sunk into the couch and hoped that he would never set the sprinkles off if there were, but he did figure it would be rather hard to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9300

Loafing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loafing around   Loafing around EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:21 am

Put off guard by the smell of fire, Keirsta had came to the lounge to chill after jogging around the school. Her long hair was in a neat ponytail, even though it was still a pain to her when she ran. Skimming her choices on the soda machine, she got herself a Coke with the old 'coin on a string' trick. Popping off the cap, the 'lunar energy goddess' took a swig before walking over to the couches where the TV was. Seeing the source of the fire that had put her off guard, she chuckled lightly before sitting down on a chair. "Might want to be careful. Last I've heard they don't have many sprinklers, just fire-resistent material." Keirsta said, taking another drink of her soda. "But all the same, I don't really care much about that stuff." Shrugging, she spun the quarter held by a string beside her, watching the TV all the while. Even though Keirsta seemed out of it, she was perfectly alert. Even though she looked worn, it didn't bother her much. She stayed up most the night, and all day. The reason why she could balance such a life style was thanks to the ability to convert lunar energy to her use. Yet one thing she was glad for was how they kept the school rather cool, so it was easy for Keirsta to cool off after jogging.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Loafing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loafing around   Loafing around EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 am

The last thing that Brant was expecting to somebody to come along. He hadn't notice her in the room until she sat down with her Coke in one hand and her tricky quarter in the other. He shifted slightly in his spot as he forced himself to sit up straight, throwing one of his arms over the back of the couch as he looked at her with a soft smile and shining green eyes. "Suppose that would make sense; would be horrible if some student like myself set off the sprinklers," he said in response as he shifted slightly from his spot. His eyes fell upon the quarter that she was spinning around, and let out a small laugh. "You sure are a crafty; getting yourself a free soda like that...But I suppose it is a rather old one in the book, but at least it works."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9300

Loafing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loafing around   Loafing around EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 am

Keirsta turned her head, a chuckle escaping her mouth. "Well, no one has ever bothered to fix the trick, and since it works, why not take advantage of it? Even the oldest tricks can make things a whole lot better." The initiate said, shoving the quarter into her pocket. After finding that she had been sitting on the remote to the television, she just sighed to herself and put the remote on the coffee table. "I've lost my manners, I'm Keirsta." She decided to just ditch the handshake, turning from the mp3 player in her pocket to the other student. Taking another drink of her soda, she chuckled again. "Even though I just got here a couple days ago, it seems that this place is usually packed." She had noted where the high-traffic areas were in the school. The gym, lounge, and entrance always seemed to be the most busy, but what could she say? Beata seemed to be gaining members every single day, and from what she knew, some graduated ever so often.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Loafing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loafing around   Loafing around EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:56 am

Brant couldn't help but agree with Keirstra; taking advantage of something people knew was wrong but never bothered to fix seemed like a reasonable thing to do; they should of fixed it if they wanted people to stop. He paused when she said her name and spoke about just getting here, and he smiled as he leaned back on the couch. "I'm Brant," he said in response. "But your an Initiate, eh? That's pretty sweet. I remember when I first came here...Man, that seems like it was forever ago."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loafing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loafing around   Loafing around Empty

Back to top Go down

Loafing around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Lounge-
Jump to: