Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Macaroons [DEAD]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11774

Macaroons [DEAD] Empty
PostSubject: Macaroons [DEAD]   Macaroons [DEAD] EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:16 pm

The bell of the front door to the bakery tolled once as it was pushed open by a teenage, blonde-haired boy. His green eyes perused the display cases as he dug around in his satchel bag. He extracted his wallet and, after giving the lady behind the counter a kind-hearted smile, pointed to three heavily decorated cupcakes that he had his eyes on. While she was bagging them for him and he was slipping her the cash, some brightly colored pastries caught his eye. "Are those Macaroons, miss?" he asked the question with a hint of giddiness in his voice. When she nodded and told him she'd be happy to add them to his to-go order, he responded vigorously and asked if he could actually just have the box and eat them in the store. She told him he was welcome to do as he pleased and directed him to their small dinning area beside the large front windows.
Nodding graciously as she packaged his brightly colored treats, he pulled out more cash and started talking absently to himself. "I remember when I first had Macaroons, all the way out in France on a photo shoot with my parents..." Despite his reminiscing, the lady just took his money and gave him his order without any comment. The boy knew she wasn't being rude, just trying to go tend to any other customers who might came in the door of the bakery.
Sebastian pulled a chair out from under one of the tables and opened up his box of Macaroons. It's not like I have to keep my gift a secret anymore, he thought to himself as he floated one of the sweet treats to his mouth, especially since a lot of the people around here have gifts too...

Last edited by Sandly on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11250

Macaroons [DEAD] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroons [DEAD]   Macaroons [DEAD] EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Jack opened the door, taking in the aroma of the delicious food brewing up in the warm bakery. Sighing deeply, he went over to the cashier, where he then ordered his usual. "I would like to order my avocado French bread," he said in a monotone voice, staring at the cashier with a blank expression, "Extra turkey, please." Usually, his bland yet logical attitude would cause things to be awkward but since the boy came here daily, the cashier was much too used to it by now. Replying with just a simple yes, the cashier told him to wait 10 minutes and pointed t a nearby table to sit at. Nodding, Jack went towards it, who then suddenly caught the sight of a holding macaroon. The Spring raised his eyebrows in surprise, never seeing such a thing. However, he knew he couldn't stare, since he came strongly believed that manners were the keys to a successful life. Sitting at the table next to the floating macaroon, Jack couldn't help but briefly glance at the person making the macaroon float. It turned to be a boy...a boy with blonde hair and green eyes. Jack sighed and turned away, looking down awkwardly at his fingers. It was hard ignoring the temptation to stare again.

Last edited by Aessa on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Macaroons [DEAD] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroons [DEAD]   Macaroons [DEAD] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:04 pm

The blonde boy turned to face the other boy who had just sat down near him, his snack still floating unwaveringly where he had been eating from it earlier. He had seen the guy's wandering eyes and knew that he had been watching him use his gift as he ate the Macaroon. "I find it keeps me from getting sticky fingers and it's just plain easier." he said with a warm and welcoming smile toward the other guy, "I'm Sebastian Corman, you may recognize the name from my parent's fashion line." He tended to add the last little detail in, not truly to be cocky and arrogant, but to try and make people take interest in him and want to get to know him further.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11250

Macaroons [DEAD] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroons [DEAD]   Macaroons [DEAD] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:51 pm

(OoC: Haha, I thought this was the cafe at first. I had to fix my previous post a bit because I just realized this was taking place at a cafe. Oops)

Jack turned to the boy in surprise, mildly shocked that the floating macaroon master would even bother greet him. "Er, hello," he replied awkwardly, smiling meekly, "I'm Jack Clover. It's a pleasure to meet you." Pausing for a moment to remember why the boy's name sounded so familiar, the boy's next statement solved it all. Ah, so that's why it sounds familiar. He's from that famous fashion line, the male thought, looking away briefly. And the funny thing is that Jack wasn't usually the one to keep with the latest trend. He was a loner, not a follower. But still, the Spring often saw the Corman line in malls when he was headed to buy his usual white tees and black jeans. "Do you go to Beata too?" he suddenly asked, pointing to the direction where Beata was located, "It's obvious you have a gift."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Macaroons [DEAD] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroons [DEAD]   Macaroons [DEAD] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:25 pm

"Of course!" Sebastian paused noting the matter-of-fact tone his words gave off, this time trying to think his response through, "I mean, yes. I actually just arrived the other day." That sounded a little better in his ears, and he hoped in the other person's as well. "I'm presuming you go there as well, Jack?" the boy asked the question with ease and decided to pry further, "What house are you? I got sorted into Autumn, if that's where you might be." The fact that he was bombarding this biy he just met with questions didn't really come to Sebastian's mind, he was focused on trying to get this boy to share more than just few words with him. He seems like he might be a little shy... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Macaroons [DEAD] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macaroons [DEAD]   Macaroons [DEAD] Empty

Back to top Go down

Macaroons [DEAD]
Page 1 of 1