Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

<Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

<Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) Empty
PostSubject: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Walking through the peaceful courtyard, her silky uneven hair trailing behind her, floating and drifting gently with the wind, the color as dark as midnight and softer than shadows. In contrast, her skin, not even considered fair, but deathly pale, as if she had risen from death itself, had given her the contradicting shades balancing one another to make a soothing harmony considered by many as 'beautiful'. While on campus, wearing her school uniform, Kurumi had simply been curious as to how she would be approaching this. As in "this", it would refer to Katsuo. She had been able to receive her brother's aid with this, but whether it was a complete trust and loyalty was a different question. For now, if things go wrong, the initiate had her back-up plan no problem. A sly smile etched on her it quickly transitioned to a frown when she stumbled upon a room, nearly tripping over a crack that was in front of her. "My, my, I shouldn't be so reckless," the girl said to herself, regaining her balance as she looked up, realizing where she had got herself to. Narrowing her only visible eye crimson eye, glancing around carefully, Kurumi took a hold of the golden latch of the entrance, pulling it down slowly before abruptly opening it and shutting it before anyone could follow her, the door making a large bang as it threw itself back to its original position.

Stepping a few paces in, observing the condition of the area, passing through the corridors and stopping at one room. The room that happened to have the piano and a few other instruments. Opening the door warily once more, Kurumi continued her way through before pausing at the percussion and stringed piece, looking around to make sure no one was there. Pulling out the wooden bench slightly before seating herself, she began to ponder on what sort of piece she could play. Something not so revealing of her true nature, but a song that still expressed her. A song that was upbeat, yet poetic, a song that could display the inner feelings... Perfect.

Gently placing her fingers onto the keys, Kurumi started softly playing.... Blah blah, here, have the song, right now.

OOC;; Too lazy to write. otl ;;
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10213

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Katsuo walked casually down the hall, towards the studios. He frequently came here to read since it was empty most of the time; sometimes it wasn't, but it was just some teens playing music, which was nice background noise when it wasn't hard metal or something crazy like that in which the "musicians" would most likely get in trouble for playing too loud anyways. Today however, he could just faintly hear the gentle tune of the piano, and he smiled faintly in relief. He could read in peace now.

With a quiet, almost silent creak, the door slowly opened, and Katsuo carefully stepped into the room. He made sure to be quiet, as not to disturb the creator of the tune. The boy walked over to a bench just next to a shelf against the wall, where most people wouldn't even bother to look since all the musical stuff was on the opposite side of the room. He took his book from beneath his arm and opened it, gently flipping to the page he had bookmarked a few hours ago before classes. Usually he read a book trying to study the gifts and how many people learned to control them, so he could maybe get an idea on how to use his better; that or some random book he picked up in the library that looked interesting. Either way, it was pretty obvious that he liked reading. Today however, he was simply studying from one of his class text books for an upcoming test. Grades came before hobbies, if you called studying even more - even though it was for his gift - a hobby. God, he really needed to get out more. This is why you have like two friends, Katsuo.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:26 pm

Soon after she started to continue half-way through her piece, Kurumi abruptly halted when she heard the door creak open, resulting in a series of diminished and unclean pitches playing all at once. It was such a silent noise disruption, yet, the initiate had wound up hearing it somehow. Wincing from annoyance, clearly not pleased that someone had bothered her so suddenly after she hoped nobody had followed her in, the 'vampire' closed the piano and walked back towards the entrance of the room. Over there, the hallways seemed empty except for her catching movement out of a well-hidden corner. Walking over there carefully before close her eyes, the pale girl gave a small cough to catch the person's attention, opening her eyes, the red eye seemingly glowing before fading off the light when Kurumi saw who it was. It had to be him, eh? Katsuo.

She didn't exactly have a plan as to encountering him by surprise as she had meant to talk to him during the beginning of class, but Kurumi let out a sigh, saying with her polite tone concealing the venom she felt from wishing to finish him off already, "My, my. Must you be so bothersome as to not to even knock on the door now.... Katsuo?" Upon saying the other boy's name, a sly smile came across her though such a smile looked simply normal and gentle to the people who couldn't figure out her dark thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Ooc: I'm a little confused on how he should act since he's seen what she looks like in this form(sorta); except without the red eye and voice. I'm just going to make him kinda confused but not know who she is o3o; Correct me if I'm wrong with any of this, please.

Ic: Katsuo glanced up in surprise as he heard someone suddenly cough above him. His eyes widened slightly as he was not expecting to see her so close up to him. He hadn't even heard her walk over.
Looking at her now though, she kind of reminded him of...Lamia? She seemed to have the same hair and face yet from that one time they were together at the coffee shop yet this girl couldn't be her. Her personality was obviously different: Lamia would never come up and talk like this. She seemed to shy, too timid most of the time.

When the odd girl spoke to him, he was jeered from his thought, seeing now that it couldn't be Lamia. This girl's eyes were different colors and she had a sort of accent, or so it seemed. Good thing he had been too surprised to say anything; he might have assumed it was Lamia at first and embarrassed himself. Realizing he might be staring, he quickly shut his book and stood, bowing his head slightly in apology. "O-oh, I'm sorry...I didn't think you would have heard me come in." His voice was quiet, still a little embarrassed from interrupting her, and it took him a moment to realize she had said his name. He looked up at her, raising an eyebrow.
"Wait, h-how do you know my name...?" He murmured, obviously a bit confused. Who was this girl? He was sure he had never seen her around before. Maybe a new student, or maybe he just didn't notice her in the past. He has his eyes in his books most of the time anyways, so it wouldn't be surprising.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:56 pm

OOC;; Nope, you're right. And sorry for the slightly late reply.

IC;; With a slight smile, Kurumi couldn't help but wonder what was going on within his mind. All of the confusion he must feel - after all, she had appeared in this form before as the weaker, too shy, too weak girl - Lamia. If she hadn't spoken, who knew what Katsuo would be thinking right now of her, mistaking her for the girl she no longer was. The Winter who could not even do things alone, the one who was always causing trouble to everyone. How ridiculous... Why would anyone bother with someone so timid and delicate - as in easily and emotionally unstable - as her? The thought annoyed her, though, it never surfaced through though perhaps scarcely in her eyes. Oh, she must have spoiled herself... He was confused as to how she knew his name. Hearing the inquiry made her simply wonder how to reply. She could not say too much, she could not say too little. The initiate then simply avoided the question, taking a step back, peering over to see the book that the Winter was reading, commenting, "My, what an interesting book you seem to have. It always seems as though you're never really talking to anyone maybe besides Aiko or perhaps even Lamia?" Kurumi of all people knew not to mess around, but, even now, she was being straightforward and trying to manipulate another's thoughts into being utterly messed up.
Taking a few steps back once again, turning away from Katsuo, Kurumi simply added on, saying, "Ah, do you wish to know anything? I can say all you need - just ask. After all, aren't I not a time traveler?" Her red eye now looking straight at him from her head being slightly turned back over her shoulder, her roughly cut bangs covering her organic eye, Kurumi simply knew he was to ask something. Whether it was the questions she wished for him to ask was another idea.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Katsuo blinked, a little annoyed that she had dodged his question. Even when she mentioned his book, he doubted she was really interested at all...It was just his Math textbook for class. Studying. That kind of thing. The fact that she seemed to know Lamia and Aiko, however, gave him a guess as to how she knew his name. Just a guess; you could never be too sure. He was careful not to assume things. Perhaps he'd ask Aiko about this girl later; she kinda creeped him out.
He had no time to answer as the girl continued to talk, surprising him with the whole "time-traveler" part. That barely seemed possible to him...Was there such a power that allowed one to alter the delicate balance of time? Especially giving it to one so young? Or maybe if she had come from the future, there was a device that allowed her to come back. Still...This whole ordeal seemed unlikely. Nevertheless, he'd play along if it meant getting a few answers out of her. Katsuo was clever, and this whole thing was really suspicious. Though, he wouldn't assume anything yet, of course.

"...Alright." The Winter responded, rather calm all of the sudden, his eyes in suspicious slits. "Is this perhaps...the time that I meet you, and therefor is how you know me from the 'future'?" He asked, a way o push forward his last question. This was a sort of test...Let's see how she responds.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Only smiling at his question, the initiate simply laughed gently for a few moments. Kurumi had expected him to cautious, that was a definite. Most definite. Keeping her own glance away from him now as she turned to face where the piano originally was, she simply kept her mouth closed for the time-being, having it stop in a dead silence. Quickly formulating an answer in her mind to his inquire, the pale girl simply placed a finger on the bottom portion of her lips, replying, "Why you appear to be incorrect. I happen to be Lamia's sister and needless to say, I don't plan to hide anything from you." Feeling her small fang slightly, the pale teenager stayed put, as still as she could be, adding on to her previous statement, "Ah, of course I'm not interested in your book. I'm fairly aware of you studying, after all, why would you be in here?"
With a turn back towards him, she seemed to vanish from behind him to right in front of him in a suspicious manner. The initiate surely was making this situation strange in more ways than one, yet, she was quite excited for something large to happen... and for her to be the center of the problem. Admittedly, Kurumi hadn't seen Kearn in a while, and, she knew that he wasn't going to try and support her, betraying her eventually. Keep at it now, but she could eliminate him later if necessary.

With another smile, hands behind back, and head tilted slightly, causing her hair to drift a bit, scarcely revealing her other eye, the enigma noted one small thing, "It would possibly pain you to hear something so sudden... so blunt, yet I suppose you should know. You, Katsuo Haruki, are the murderer of Lamia Tempo." Her red eye almost shining, her voice sounding as if she had gone crazy, yet quickly changed back to her polite town after the first sentence, Kurumi glanced at him, eye to eye, not allowing for them to move.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Katsuo simply looked down back at his book as she circled him and kept going on with her odd words. She had answered his question correctly, yet incorrectly. He highly doubted she was from the future, but if there was a slight chance she was, he'd keep it in mind. She more seemed to be trying to bother him right now.

That is, until she spoke of Lamia, and her murder...By his hands.

Katsuo slammed his book shut, standing up and glaring at her. "I would never do that. Whoever you are, I don't want you to speak like that about her to me. You're a liar." He seemed to growl suddenly, growing incredibly tense at her words. He would never hurt Lamia. He wouldn't. He couldn't. His hands shook slightly, one holding his book while the other was balled up in a tight fist by his side. He avoided her gaze, as if that if he were to look at her, she might try to prove it. He began to slowly walk away, barely being able to feel his legs, his teeth clenched. I need to talk to Lamia, he thought, wondering where she was. He hadn't seen her in a while, and had admittedly grown very worried. I need to make sure she's okay.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:20 pm

As soon as Katsuo spoke up about her being a liar, Kurumi could only laugh. How foolish he was, to believe he wasn't a killer from whom he was speaking with. Blocking his path quickly to make sure the Winter had no means of moving, whisps of fire glowing in her eyes as she put her hand on his shoulder, her glance stariing at the ground. A sly smile was etched upon her, twisted in the darkest ways, and her touch as cold as the harshest blizzard. When she spoke this time around, her voice was nerve-racking and placed chills along any person's mind, a hint of insanity. "Ufufufu.... I'm not wrong about anything I just stated. After all, you don't know a single thing about her. Why would I be wrong if you got so agitated at this simple statement? Why so tense?" Taking a step closer into him now, the initiate leaned in close, past his eyes and scarcely a distance away from his ear, exhaling a long, freezing breath.

Speaking with a faint voice now, the pale girl added on, "My, you're quite behind. Lamia got ill some time ago, heading back home for the time being. She's not here."

Finally stepping away from him, one of her hands placed on the wall, the other on her chest, closed up as if clutching something. Kurumi had transitioned her smile back to a more normal one, but it was strange that she was able to remain pleasant when it could only be certain a fight could start up. With another small laugh, the initiate simply continued, "You don't know of her vow do you? Lamia drowned herself in the future... Unable to keep her promise. Because of you." Finishing the sentence, her tone became bitter and her visible eye was glowing intensely, frames of wings faintly appearing behind her. However, all of that quickly faded away within an instant. "This is torture to you? Pain? I promise to answer all your inquiries upon one request..."

This was all planned out for Kurumi. She had known she had to do something eventually and now might as well be it. This could be her chance to draw blood, kill him, and keep her vow....

With a casual tone, the vampire said with a tone of curiosity, her head tilted slightly and her cheeks displaying a faint primrose color indicating blush, "Go on a date with me?" This last bit, her personality changed dramatically, and it almost replicated Lamia, except for the complete directness and non-hesitation. Other than that, the tone and similar way of requesting mirrored it all.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Katsuo gritted his teeth together as she went on, glaring forward at nothing. Get away from me, you monster! His mind screamed. I would never, ever hurt Lamia!
She spoke about Lamia getting ill, causing him to jump slightly in surprise. He looked down ever so slightly, shutting his eyes about halfway. How had he not known about this? There was no time to react, however. This girl continued to talk, speaking of a vow that Lamia couldn't keep, because of him. It confused him, and he watched her curiously as Kurumi seemed to circle him, taunting him in a way. Searching for a response, searching for...Weakness? He glared at her, but said nothing. When she finally paused, he opened his mouth to object to her, to dare tell her to shut up. He didn't want to listen anymore. She was right; it was terribly painful to hear this, and she knew it. She was crazy, he could see it in her eyes and her voice, as if she wasn't trying to hide it at all.

She asked about a date, and for a moment Katsuo swore he was looking at Lamia. Her voice matched, the rosy cheeks, the way she asked even. His eyes widened. He definitely hadn't expected that. He thought a moment, considering it.
I could go and get answers, sure, he thought. But it won't be a date. Not to me. Lamia is the only one I... He thoughts drifted off and he gave a tiny nod.
"Fine, but only if we don't call it a date."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:05 pm

With another smile, Kurumi nodded her head, and her hands came together, making a sound that imitated a clap. Moving back, and clearing her throat, the initiate replied, "Ah, of course. Have it your way." Leaning against a wall now, she was now staring off at the ceiling, now wondering where her plans should go next. After all, she hadn't expected him to agree with such ease. So, as part of the deal, she might as well answer his questions now... Not moving her gaze up above, she let out a sigh, saying with her normal voice once again, "I'll answer any of your questions now and when the time comes. For now, three inquiries and I'm done, so choose wisely." Holding up a hand with three fingers at her side, the girl barely glanced at him, eyes only faintly glowing. A faded smile on her, eyes now shadowed over, Kurumi was aware she risked slipping out secretive and private information. Hopefully, he would avoid that.

"I give you two minutes to ask the question before moving on. You have six minutes in all to decide."

OOC;; Sorry for short post.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Ooc: It's fine~ It's not even short really in my opinion x3

Ic: He already had the questions in mind, making up many more than three while she had been talking. The flood of confusion, anger, and other emotions from her previous words weren't the only things that kept him quiet before. Katsuo was ready this time around.
"Alright; your first question shall be the simplest. What's your name?" He asked, wanting to get that out of the way. He was aware that she may or may not choose to lie to him with her answers, but even that could be useful in determining future actions. He was very observant with traits and what they could possibly lead to depending on past responses; his brain was the thing he worked on most while being at Beata, and even then before his arrival here.

Ooc: He's a tricky one xP
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Her name? Oh, right. The initiate had just realized she had never introduced herself to the Winter. Before answering though, she held up her hand, no finger closed, tilting her head back as she spoke up quietly, her behavior once again altering back to the person she once was, "I-I... pledge not to lie." Realizing how shaky her voice was, Kurumi shook her head quickly to get back to her own senses, she turned away, hoping that Katsuo didn't realize. Eyeing the corner of the room, desiring that she would be able to keep control and concentrate on the questions at hand, the not-actually-a-real-person said, "Two questions left. My name is Kurumi - Kurumi Miku." There would be one thing that Katsuo would realize about the name and that would be that was the name of one of the characters that Lamia had created in her stories when they had first met... Was it? She couldn't remember all too clearly about it. It didn't matter to her too much anyway, but there was concern that he would be suspicious of the name if he did know it. That wouldn't be good... If he asked about why that was her name, at least it would waste one of his questions and less for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Katsuo once again flinched just barely as Kurumi's voice changed once again, but quickly pushed it away. Now was not the time to focus on that, though every detail deserved looking-into with this character. "Nice to meet you." He simply replied before carrying on with his next question.

"Next question: Who are you? And I mean to get a brief but not one-sentence answer." He asked, careful with his question. He couldn't say that he intended to hear several answers to potential-questions via this one, or she might count it against him. However, he also had to make sure she didn't try to take advantage of the question and make it short. This question could be used to answer several. He was clever, and if she decided to try to dodge around it some, it would only make him more suspicious. Well, Kurumi...I can play mind-games too, he thought, narrowing his eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:36 pm

Who she was, hm? Unfortunately, she couldn't tell the truth about this one, or for all things to know, so as long as he didn't want anything but a brief summary, she could loop right out of this one. A gentle laugh befell once again, and the initiate just simply put the tip of a thumb on top of her bottom portion of her lip as she thought about a reply, almost biting on the nail of her finger. Kurumi wasn't tense at all, the girl just wanted to find a way to explain things without giving too much away. At the very least, this wouldn't be the hardest question for her. "Who I am...?" the initiate repeated to herself, hoping that it would at least give her an idea on what to say. It didn't take her too long to figure it out though, fortunately. Within a minute or so, she had her answer.
Taking a breath, and her hands behind her back, though still by the wall, Kurumi said, "A simple time traveler who came back to save her adopted sister's life. I know you provoked it somehow, but how besides her vow is all. Just simply trying to prevent an event and change the future. Ah, of course. You don't know her vow. Nor do you know much about her past. Feel free to ask." That may have been too brief, but Kurumi didn't want to say much more. If she did, she would reveal too much. At least she wasn't hesitant with her answer and acted fairly calm, giving little hint that she was even lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) Empty

Back to top Go down

<Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next