Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:15 pm

On the outskirts of the small town called Rosebury, on the lonesome hill calling as the old oak tree stood tall and proud, unmoving except for the rustle of the leaves. A soft wind howling and swirling, swaying dead debris and drifting it away gently, smoothly, and bitterly. The prominence was covered within a multitude of growing buds, signaling the closer appearance of spring. And, as of now, the sun was getting ready to set as night and day collided with each other, clashing with colors that made the setting sun just as grand as the aurora in the cold. Now, there was one slight problem - an initiate who had refused her sorting test, standing as she waited for the sun to set. Long black locks drifting back from her front, the uniform she was wearing, the skirt lifting slightly, and the emotionless look she had upon her, all but a sick smile. As soon as the sun had left, a simple transformation would take place and it was to be the time to replenish. For a special guest was to appear.

Kurumi, looking back slightly as she turned before sensing the presence of another nearby, grabbing her weapon, a kusari-gama, a weapon of three sections consisting of the chain, sickle, and handle. Flinging up the sickle into the air, before bringing it down to the ground, digging deep in front of the person who appeared, the teen spoke with her charm and seduction, yet pleasant chills, "My, my, I've been expecting you to appear, Aessa." It's gone to the point that by the time of her arrival, there was the sun now gone and the moon rising, holding in her physical transformation for the time-being, the girl gave a smile, one that appeared genuine and kind, yet, with her hands still on her weapon. What was she to plan?
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11163

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:46 pm

For some reason, Aessa had an irritating feeling that she needed to come here.

And the scary part was that she didn't even know why. Was it because she was bored? Or was it just one of those imaginary gut feelings? The girl didn't know fully herself but nevertheless, the small female dragged herself to the top of some random hill called Diane's Hill, bringing her short sword with her for protection's sake. Of course, having a body of a 12 year old made the progress very difficult, but after finally climbing up the last few steps, she looked up to face a girl that was the same exact height at her, who happened to flash Aessa a devilish smile. The Autumn was about to mutter a polite greeting but before she could open her mouth, a deep blade swiftly cut down into the earth, just missing her feet b a few inches. Looking at the stranger cautiously, Aessa didn't dare flinch at the complex weapon that was gloriously shining against the sky's rays. Instead, she nodded politely and smiled tightly. "Kurumi, isn't it?" she asked cautiously, being far from her usual friendly self, "You're from the soccer field."

That was true: Aessa vaguely remembered seeing the pale girl from the soccer field, who had then showed extraordinary amount of manners. Unfortunately, the meeting had been cut short and Aessa had then forgotten about her but now...the very same so-called polite girl was just a mere distance away from killing her. Gripping her short sword instinctively, Aessa gave the girl a wary look, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Withdrawing her chain back towards her, Kurumi grabbed the edge of the sickle, dropping it down. The girl gave a bow, replying, "Ah, how rude of me. I thought you were someone else instead of who I had been expecting." Recalling back to their short meeting at the soccer field with Seri and Maytrix, this could be a coincidence that the initiate had decided to come up here and that the Autumn had as well. Or it was mere fate that decided their destiny tonight. Nonetheless, staying in this normal form was too much, and her time was depleting. It was time to steal life, now. On this desolate field where no one would be able to know where they are and what happened, as long as she did this now and give the faery amnesia on the events, there wouldn't be any suspicion on what had happened at all. None.

"My, my... Aessa, would you like to practice combat with me?" the deathly pale girl asked, the blade of her sickle shining and reflecting the moon's beam. Without a moment's notice, Kurumi had black frames of wings appear out of her, and crystals on it, multi-colored. Her clothes had dramatically changed without warning, and her blade took a more lance-like form, making it longer and easier to harm a target. Launching into the air at high speed, Kurumi let out a mocking voice, laced with cruelty and madness, "So, what shall it be? Death or life?" Charging down as she flew faster declining, aiming her lance as she threw it, a little bit away from Aessa's current position as she tried to determine where the girl was to dodge.

"Ah, my, do not fear... I shall not kill you today." The same sick and creepy smile, it was only a matter of time. How far can she go with this? This was simply a warm-up to her true plans and was not to be taken seriously by her. Nothing can stand in her way at the moment. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:29 am

(Sorry if this post kinda stinks. I'm not very experienced with combat topics)

Well, that was obviously a lie. The pale girl had just mentioned her name earlier when the blade was first struck into the earth, didn't she? But instead, the Autumn kept quiet, knowing that in one brief move, Kurumi could deal a fatal blow on the fairy. Opening her mouth once again to politely decline Kurumi's offer to practice, a weapon was suddenly coming her way, with the blade glistening in an eerie way. Of course, the girl gritted her teeth, slightly irritated that things were not going as she was hoping for. Oh well then, it looked like the Autumn had no choice but to join in the girl's little game. Merely stepping to the side, it was a good thing that she had fast reflexes and above average agility. If she didn't, she would have been toast. Eh, what was this? The blonde looked to the side only to see that the blade wasn't near Aessa's previous location at all. Well, that was a fail. Looking around briefly, she ducked behind the tree and gripped onto one of its low branches, planning to climb it. If Kurumi was going to continue doing this, Aessa knew she had to turn into a fairy now. And unfortunately, that meant hiding beneath the oak tree's thick green leaves. Having experience with trees though, she climbed the tree easily and with enough speed to hopefully go unnoticed.

Sitting on a branch that was well hidden behind a thick bush of leaves, she closed her eyes, beginning to feel herself grow tiny. Tiny, delicate wings spurt painfully from her back, and the tiny girl barely had the determination not to scream. When the transformation was finally over, the girl was exhausted but she knew the enemy would find her hiding place sooner or later. Flying out from an area that was too far away for the enemy to see, she gripped her tiny short sword protectively, waiting for Kurumi's next move.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 5:32 pm

Flinging back her kusari-gama, the chain coiling before Kurumi let out a laugh. "My, my, you're no fun to play with. I'll just end it here, now, shall I?" her voice calling, echoing out ominously, spreading the chills and horrors she could easily have thought of. Flying around the oak's outer border, the leaves falling from brisk movements, the crystals glowing violently enough to blind the fairy at her small size and to easily scare her out of her hiding place. Stopping as she spiraled to the top, stopping right in the center of the old oak, if it died, not her problem, but nonetheless. Lifting up her blade and stabbing it right into herself at the heart, it would've been a real wound if she wasn't in her current form. At this moment, no blood dripped, but instead, a large clock appeared right behind her. A red magical glyph appeared under her, platforming her in the air, glowing the color of crimson blood. Underneath her, the tree started to abruptly shake, wilting away.

"Ah, my, are you having fun? Hmm?" the girl asked coldly within it, enjoyment and pleasure. A translucent red barrier appeared, surrounding it before glows that resembled lightning went straight into the tree, a bloody trail from it into her crystals, sucking away the life violently. At this rate, Aessa's life wasn't gone, her main target was the oak as, who knew how much life it had left? Yet, her life force should be detected and it should be enough to knock her out and make her not remember about any of this.

In the distance, the moon almost appeared to turn a scarlet red from it, but about sometime later, when Kurumi was satisfied with the amount she had left, she struck the barrier with force, dissolving the interlaced force field, before jumping down, back in a normal form. Landing on a branch, there the fairy was. A polite smile on her, the initiate said in a confused tone, surely knowing that Aessa would not remember why she was her, "Oh, a fairy? My, what a delightful surprise." In all secrecy, she wished to just tear the gentle wings off her, but for now, let's pretend no combat happened.

OOC;; Introduction to some of Kurumi's powers. Same barrier that will later be used on the school. ;v; Ending the battle short like a boss. *shot* Not because I'm not great at combat posts and don't really know what to write. ||D
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:23 pm

(Pfft, you're not the only one llD)

Aessa was suddenly hit by multiples ray of colorful lights, causing her wings to waver slightly. Eh, what was this? Kurumi was striking the tree? But why? Squinting past the blinding lights, the fairy gasped in amazement as she stared at the ginormous clock that suddenly appeared behind the vampire. "K-Kurumi, what are y-you..." she said in a hushed tone, with her voice wavering as the seconds tick by. Darn, she felt so weak...so frail. Could it be that the clock was draining her energy? "S-stop it.." she whispered as her eyelids were slowly failing her, "The clock.." Then, almost like it was in slow motion, she dropped to her side, her limp wings resting against the branch meekly. She watched feebly as a red barrier encaged the two with the dying oak tree, which was crippling at a scary fast rate. Using the last of her energy to let out a shaky breath, her eyes closed and she was knocked out.

After not very long, Aessa heard a faint voice ahead; a voice laced with politeness and innocence. Fluttering her eyelids, she found herself lying on a branch, staring face to face with a pale girl with red eyes. Wait no....one of them were yellow; her hair was just blocking it. "K-Kurumi? What am I doing here?" she asked groggily as she sat up, "What happened?" She looked around to see a dead tree and herself in fairy form, not including the girl in front of her? Wow, surely something strong must have knocked her up? Perhaps she was practicing and crashed into a tree again? Well, that was no surprising but it was strange that she would pass out. Aessa wasn't the one to pass out easily.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Well then, the dead tree still stood. Give it some time to perhaps regain some life, and such. Nonetheless, luckily, Aessa did wind up not knowing what happened nor did she see the clock in her eyes. Looking away and up at the moon, Kurumi remembering the girl's screams from before, not really caring about the damage that was caused. It was simple to make up a fib at this point, considering that the other girl had amnesia and obviously didn't know much. The clock in her eye spinning counter clockwise to represent the time she had left as it depleted second by second, it should last her long enough for the time-being. Putting an index finger to her mouth, the other fingers curled at the palm, the intiate replied, "My, my... You don't remember crashing into the tree and your powers messing you up? Ah, you're responsible for its condition at the moment. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with this."

Moving her long rigid bangs back to cover up her golden yellow eyes further, staring at the before-colored scarlet moon before glancing back at Aessa, wondering what the girl had to say for herself. Kurumi, where she got such a great acting talent was unknown, but it was almost impossible to tell that she was lying. No one had figured her out yet, though it's not like she's met many people. Looking down to the ground, glancing below her feet before leaping off of the high branch, landing smoothly on the ground without a noticeable injury. Her long black longs trailing behind before and such, Kurumi then asked, "Oh, would you be coming down? You promised me a simple combat practice before knocking yourself out - no powers."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:08 am

Eh? That wasn't possible. How could a mere fairy like her do so much damage on a tree like that. The oak tree was 100 times bigger than her for Pete's sake! But...the girl's voice seemed so sincere, so friendly, that the fairy just had to let it slide past her. Besides, she could just ask again later, right? "Hm, you want to practice fighting?" she asked in surprise, referring to the girl's last comment, "Are you sure? It's quite...late." She then looked up, watching the stars glisten fascinatingly against the sky's dark color. The scene was beautiful, yes, but something didn't seem quite right. Like first of all, what was she doing here in the first place? Had she met Kurumi somewhere earlier and stupidly agreed to practice combat? Aessa rubbed her temples in irritation, racking her brain for any recurring memories.

Nope, it looked like she had forgotten everything that happened today. Ugh, that can't be very good for upcoming school work.

Getting her short sword out of its sheath, Aessa closed her eyes, concentrating intently. Faery Physiology looked like an easy thing to practice, yes, but the truth was that it hurt. A lot. It was excruciating, exhausting, and a whole other stuff that weren't so kind to say. Although transforming had been much easier lately, they were still a pain in the gut to experience. Biting her lips to conceal any screams, she folded her wings back into her body and expanded her height, finally coming to a stop at 5 feet 2 inches. "Let's start, hm?" she asked, finally opening her eyes as she gestured to Kurumi's weapon.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Honestly, fairies do more than necessary when they get a bit out of control. That could be her simple explanation, but nonetheless, Kurumi gave a simple shrug about it. There wasn't a big need to go into detail at the moment, and she'd rather not do anything of the sort. Noting the Autumn's surprise and confusion, the initiate clearly knew the cause of it as her own, though she would not be putting blame upon it. Nonetheless, she had given nothing away so far and when the other girl grew in size back to her original height and grabbing her blade, gesturing to her own weapon, at this point, there could be no transforming back to her "true" form. May it be a simple combat practice, but, to be sincere, this pale girl had other things on her mind. What she was planning was simple - rip the fairy to shreds and take in her remains. Drink the blood. No holding back, but that was the only problem, the vampire in no ways, can be caught. Save it for another day. Let this be a simple warm-up for it. She can take others' lives as well during that point.

Without warning, Kurumi swung her chain, an eerie rattling sound to be heard before it clanged, withdrawing before jumping up into the air. Such enhanced abilities she seemed to have, about half-way up the dead tree, doing a simple graceful back flip, her kusari-gama acting almost like a scythe, straightening and sharpening itself, spinning with her to do immense damage. Luckily for Aessa, if the blade was not in a small covered barrier created by the mistress vampire herself, any wounds could be more fatal than necessary. Leave her with a scar or two. Whether or not she had managed to dodge it, the initiate upon impact on land, dust clearing away in a simple circled flurry, starting a masquerade of attacks, one after another in her graceful dance. No chances for being injured herself - it'd reveal too much about her. The chain moving with simple swift movements, trailing the sickle upon impact, a simple routine.

Why, this was a pleasant event.

"My, my, let's see how well you do."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Aessa managed to deflect the initiate's brief strikes with the blade of her short sword, but Aessa's strength was never her greatest virtue.The impact against the two weapons were strong. and before she knew it, the Autumn was at the edge of the hill, merely one step away from falling off. Wincing as Kurumu's kusari-gama hit her blade once again, the fairy twisted her weapon in a way that would push the enemy's weapon back . Hopefully, she would have luck in her hands today, so her little technique would be able twist the vampire's weapon out of her hand. However, it only depended on the enemy's grip on her weapon, so if the vampire's grip was weak, the weapon would surely be tossed out of her hands. Then, positioning herself in a stance that kept her steady and stable, the fairy began to go into offensive mode, striking at the initiate's body in various places. Stepping forward with each strike, Aessa began to push Kurumi with faster and faster attacks, keeping her focus high. The girl's weapon was way too simple for a weapon like Kurumi's; she couldn't dare to be distracted at this point.

(That post though Echo XD....)
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:47 pm

OOC;; I never said anything about blood drinking and ripping fairies... >^<

IC;; Kurumi, feeling the twist at the moment she had gotten close to pushing Aessa off, kept her grip firm on her weapon, holding onto it as it tried to fling back from the sneaky maneuver of the fairy's. As soon as the Autumn had tried to go offensive, the initiate kept stepping back until her back was against the withered tree. Feeling the light brush of bark on her skin and within a few moments before Aessa tried to strike again, the vampire had jumped up into the sky, using the plant as a platform to rise higher. One leg raised up and bent, the other straight, it easily let her descend quicker onto the other girl, the aim of the kick at her knees, a weak point that would with simplicity, cause her to trip. If the attack missed, it wouldn't be difficult for her to swing her kusari-gama's blade into the tree to easily let her circle around with another landing. If it made contact however, the vampire could easily tangle the fairy up with the chains.

Whichever way it went, a blow of some sort would be dealt in the end to be followed with quick strikes. In her mind, there had to be some way to develop a stratagem in which Aessa would lose her focus, resulting in Kurumi's victory. Different ideas came through and each of them didn't seem to work except one. But... What exactly could that be?

"Ah, you don't do so bad for a fay. Yet, what else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Aessa watched as the Initiate descended towards her rather quickly, leading the Autumn to, of course, dodge. Looking over her shoulders, Aessa was surprised to see the girl circling around the tree with her blade, attempting to do another landing. Ducking low against the grassy terrain, she winced as Kurumi's feet barely missed her head, which would have led to some very nasty bruises indeed. Jumping up as soon as Kurumi's body passed her, the fairy was met with various attacks enacted by the vampire herself, causing the fay to retreat back once again. "Why th-thank you," she grunted as she tried to stand her ground, making sure to stay away from the edge of the hill. Going too close would be too risky....she had to go offensive again. But how? Deflecting Kurumi's strikes with her blade once again, the Autumn desperately tried to think of a plan; a plan to end this battle as soon as possible. Stepping to the side, she tried stabbing the girl at various places, moving more and more to the side to make it difficult for the Vampire to attack.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Looks like the attack did wind up missing. What a shame. With a twisted smile, the initiate had continued to strike over and over again, swinging the chain and moving the blade into different areas. A side-step unfortunately, wouldn't help Aessa. She forgot a little detail about the kusari-gama - it's long-ranged. Even if she did keep moving to one side, the sickle could easily be redirected, which is exactly what was going to happen. Kurumi quickly flung the chain and sharp edge up, keeping a tight grip on the handle, jumping as she dodged another pitiful strike from the short sword. Taking a quick jump into the air once again, kicking her leg back quickly, forcing her and her weapon to spin at an immense speed that could surely kill within a bit. The spin allowed for a longer range than usual at least, using a graceful style of fighting, surely, yet, it was a bit malicious for such elegance, no?

"My, my. You've lasted long enough - let's see how well you fare in a few moments, hmm? Ufufufu..." the pale girl laughed, gently yet it seemed so harsh and cold, perhaps a hint of insanity. Who knows? The world may never know, that's for sure. As soon as she made contact with either Aessa or her blade, Kurumi took a swift landing before attempting to tangle her opponent up within the chains, dashing quickly within a circle at a medium range.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:01 am

(OoC: Echooo, I'm so sorry ; _ ;. I'm so late...I hope I didn't add any inconvenience to your plot)

Oh yeah... Kurumi's weapon was long-ranged. Well, darn.

Aessa knew to move quickly if she wanted to avoid any injury. After all, who wanted a nasty gash on their face right? However, she also knew that if she attempted to dodge, her-opponent's weapon could still easily attack her, since it was a weapon of both short-distance and long-distance. Looking around desperately for a last-minute back-up plan, she prayed to have something to hide behind or at the very least, rest. Unfortunately though, there was nothing except the tree...ah, the tree! As Kurumi sprung up, Aessa retreated back and ran towards the tree, panting heavily. Suddenly, in the corner of her eye, Aessa caught the sight of Kurumi's blade spiraling towards her, leaving her no choice but to turn around and deflect it with her wimpy short-sword. Because of the immense impact of the two blades, the Autumn's fragile body was easily thrown backwards, slamming her back on the trunk of the dead tree. Groaning, the fairy weakly opened her eyes, only to see Kurumi slowly circling around her. This meant only one thing: Kurumi had the motive to trap her. Forcing herself up, the Autumn scrambled up the tree and climbed to the top, using the dead branches as a staircase. Looking down, she realized that her weapon was gone and out of sight, as if it suddenly had legs and walked away. The familiar glint of the sword's golden blade was nowhere to be seen and for a split second, she worried that maybe Kurumi picked it up. However, that couldn't have been true, seeing that her opponent was carrying only one weapon; her usual kusari-gama. Aessa sighed in relief since she knew that if Kurumi did manage to wield her sword, Aessa would be in very big trouble indeed. Well, at least for the moment, that had to be the last thing in her mind. If she couldn't fight, the fairy obviously had to hide! Heaving from the amount of energy she used for the last 10 minutes, Aessa climbed further up the tree and slumped on the tallest yet sturdiest branch the dead oak could offer. Since there were no leaves to conceal the fairy, Kurumi would still be able to catch sight of her and if the chain was long enough, there was a high chance that the sickle could strike her. However, there was still one major flaw in that strategy. Remember, despite the tree's poor condition, it still had many branches and if the blade managed to get caught in that, it would prove to be a major inconvenience to Kurumi.

"Thanks! Same goes to you."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:37 am

OOC;; No you didn't, don't worry~ <3 Just glad to see you back on Beata again! Has to be a quick post, banned from electronics, can't get caught. Ahaha...

IC;; Major inconvenience indeed. And just for Aessa's luck, for all that mattered, Kurumi's blade did get caught in one of the branches, leaving the initiate to be left sighing. Having misdirected her sickle, her chain had tangled up on the branches from attempting to reach up the too high arms of the tree, only to well... Get her stuck and hanging. It'd take too long for her to untangle it, and that would leave the student weaponless, considering she didn't quite see the fairy's own sword anywhere either, all she could do was either surrender or fight with nothing in hand. Luckily, just luckily for now, the vampire only supposed she had to give in. Forfeiting only seemed like the best option to take to avoid showing the Autumn student what she... was actually capable of. Nothing would come out of the good to display her true strength too soon after all. Calling up to the high branch, letting go of her remaining bits of rattling chains from the kusari-gama, Kurumi let out a quick mutter before raising her voice, "How surprising for me to lose... Yes, surprising indeed!" (mutter) "Ah, Aessa! My, come down. I give in!" (and whatever this is. cx)

OOC;; We should chat again soon. I'll try to catch you online sometime~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next