Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12397

[Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] Empty
PostSubject: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Slots: Reserved
You will arrive in the capital of Ulaanbaatar by rail. Here you will find your guide, Nergui, waiting for you. He works closely with the Mongolian government and will act as your translator and driver. Make sure to pack for cold weather. The Gobi is a desert steppe, not a proper desert, so the weather often drops below zero degrees.

It is your mission to address the reports of this so-called “olgoi-khorkhoi” and kill it if it indeed exists. Nomads and locals have been fleeing into the city by the hundreds, all talking of doom and a monster that stretches over a hundred feet long. It is said to have thousands of teeth and a mouth big enough to swallow anything it comes across. Many say that it has slumbered beneath the sands since ancient times and has been awoken by God to punish the world. No such creature has ever been recorded on the Island, but if these stories turn out to be true, it will be extremely dangerous.

Nergui will provide you with everything you need. The drive out to the Gobi will be long and you may have to stay overnight in a yurt with Nergui’s family, who herd camels out on the steppe. He assures us that they are hospitable. Do not drink any of the vodka offered to you. Nergui and his family will insist. If you accept, I will know when you return, and you will wish that you were devoured by the worm. Do not drink any of the vodka.

At our request, the Mongolian government is keeping a tight lid on these reports. As Americans, you will stand out, but do try your best not to attract notice to yourselves. If for any reason you are confronted about your purpose, you will say that you are filming a documentary about climate change. For this reason, a camera has been included in your luggage. With it is the Hitchhiker’s Guide to Mongolia. I do implore you to read it. It will be a long flight to Russia, and a longer train ride to Ulaanbaatar.

At dawn you will be taken to Hector International Airport in Fargo. From there you will change planes at SeaTac airport in Washington, and then immediately be flown to Russia, where you will board a train headed to the capital. Do not delay. This is not a trip for sightseeing. Prepare yourselves for the trip, and pray that these are just stories told by superstitious locals.

Participants:
Evelyn White
Jacob Crowe
Chip Dalton
Jason Wright
Colette Jacques

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11632

PostSubject: Re: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:40 pm

I put Jacob Crowe up for participant. Yay missions.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10061

PostSubject: Re: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Mr. Chip Dalton will join~
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9643

PostSubject: Re: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:48 pm

*holds up Jason Wright*
I swear it by the old gods and the new, this mission will have a conclusion. u.u
If not, I'll gladly take the last post and stab jace or something as punishment.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Jace wrote:
I swear it by the old gods and the new, this mission will have a conclusion. u.u

There is only one God, and that is He Who Dwells Beneath the Waves. What is dead may never die.

In other news, I think I'm closing this. I don't really want to include more people only for this to get cumbersome and get held up by somebody lazy. So if you wanted to join but didn't get the chance, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8768

PostSubject: Re: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 pm

*leaves Colette* I'll come pick you up after you defeat that giant death worm, okay? 8D

"B-but..."

*drives off*

";___;"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:16 am

NOTICE: Mission topics are dropping like flies, and I'm going to be doing everything in my power to finish this motherfucking topic.

This means that if you're holding us up, I will let all of the active posters leave your slow ass behind and your character can rejoin us when you're less lazy. I'm not the fastest poster myself, but if you're taking more than a couple of days, you will be haggled to death to post.

And if you dare pull that "be patientttttt i has no moos i will post next wek kk" bullshit I will let the Worm Who is God devour you for your great sin, right then and there.

Consider yourselves warned.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:48 am

Double post, sorry, but I wanted to make sure everyone got the memo.

There is no rigid posting order. The only rule is that you post quickly and don't leave anybody behind unless they're being slow.

So the formula can go Me -> Splotch -> Fal -> Ebs -> Jay, or Me -> Ebs -> Jay -> Fal, or whatever. It doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:12 pm

TRIPLE POST COMBO LIKE I GIVE A FUCK

You know all that about not letting this mission die? Well, I lied. Chronology is getting confusing and people don't seem to to be enjoying themselves, so whatever.

None of this happened. It makes things easier this way.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11632

PostSubject: Re: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:46 pm

*read on the WCC box that nobody was posting* Yeah, you know what, that's true. I just gotta buck up and post tonight.

"None of this happened. It makes things easier this way." Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9643

PostSubject: Re: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:17 am

*falls on knees* *stares at last post*
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]   [Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Defeat the Death Worm] [CLAIMED]
Page 1 of 1