Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Wheels on the Horn Go Round and Round

Go down 
AuthorMessage
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11719

The Wheels on the Horn Go Round and Round Empty
PostSubject: The Wheels on the Horn Go Round and Round   The Wheels on the Horn Go Round and Round EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:51 pm

A shrill, high-pitched seemingly forced noise resounded through the studio section of the school before changing to a much warmer middle-high pitch. It seemed like a trumpet, but no, it was not, it sounded much clearer and more.. well, beautiful. It was the sound of the Double FRENCH HORNS ARENT FRENCH DEYR GERMAN BUT ERRYONE CALLS DEM HORNZ) Horn, but no, not just that, there was something else behind it. Something more.. jazz-y, but still sounding slightly brass-ish, and yet much, much lower. The Bass Saxophone, in its' giant-ass sexiness in whole. Behind the two medium large instruments were the two siblings, Cyreen and Kynrea. Sheet music of a song known as Sakura sat infront of the two, and they were about midway through the song when they were interrupted by the squeal made by Cyreen's horn. It was very, well, tribal war-ish but it was rather beautiful as well. Cyreen cursed and readjusted the horn he was holding. "I think I'll try playing my lower octave, i'm tired of screwing up." He kicked the music stand slightly and readjusted the horn once more. Kynrea giggled. "Stop being so silly! I don't mind which octave, s'not like I have much more than this." A medium-pitched warm tone resounded through the room, which, for once, was rather straightened up. Empty cases lay in a large cabinet and the chairs were perfectly arranged into an ensamble. Kynrea was pretty OCD. Cyreen rolled his eyes, and cued off the count to begin playing. They began where they left off but were interrupted by the room's door creaking loudly to open.
Back to top Go down

The Wheels on the Horn Go Round and Round
Page 1 of 1