Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

How to Work with Soccer Balls

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11253

How to Work with Soccer Balls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Work with Soccer Balls   How to Work with Soccer Balls - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:37 pm

A small rainbowgetor file on to Aessa shoulder witch mean seri was near by and most likely angry. when ever she was angry seri would send out one of these cuties. to state that she was close. infact the Goth soon followed suit.

whats going on here?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

PostSubject: Re: How to Work with Soccer Balls   How to Work with Soccer Balls - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:09 pm

OOC;; For the sake of RPing Kurumi...

IC;; From afar, on this delightful field, the clear simple skies, and a graceful blue, a girl watched the two from afar. From when Aessa had attempted soccer to when Maytrix took off his shirt and to the point where a miniature sized rainbow alligator appeared on the fairy girl's shoulder with another person following behind her. Strangely, the new person - a girl - appeared angry for some reason. A pale hand coming up to push bangs away from her covered eye, a golden yellow glowed and a clock ticking and moving the hands, indicating the time as it surrounded the iris. Letting her hair fall back to cover it again, Kurumi simply walked over, a finger to the edge of her bottom portion of the lips before she said with a charming, seductive voice layering chills, "My, my. You three seem to be doing something quite strange... Aessa, Seri, and Maytrix."

Her black hair was rough in the back, not in texture but the shape, and the lengthened part of it was all tied in the front by a golden band, reaching down to her knees. Pale deathly skin and appealing posture and body, yet something any normal girl would wish for. A bright red eye glowing - not literally - with passion, desire, and confidence, at this moment, Kurumi would be almost like the "perfect" girl if she didn't have such... deadly wishes. They'd be confused for her knowing their name. She knew Seri and Aessa and had heard Maytrix say his name. Whatever girl she had been as Lamia was completely gone, disappeared with the dominant soul taking control internally and externally. Bolder, more confident, and quite charming, the girl spoke again with a bow, "My, my, so rude of me not to introduce myself. I am Kurumi."
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11253

PostSubject: Re: How to Work with Soccer Balls   How to Work with Soccer Balls - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:59 pm

seri looked appositely livid her muscles where flexed and her eyes where zeroed in on the boy. she looked like a wild cat ready to go in for the kill. in the next second she used her large body and strength to pin the box to the ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Work with Soccer Balls   How to Work with Soccer Balls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Work with Soccer Balls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2