Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark

Dark

Beata Bucks : 11139

Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: Empty
PostSubject: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:59 pm

As a cool breeze swept through the air, through the large gates as Damon closed the gate behind him without a second glance back at his mother and stepfather. A serious look was on his face as he took a few steps into the courtyard area. A small leather bag was hanging on his side, holding his notebook that held pages and pages of his music, his iPod, and his laptop. While behind him he was dragging a suitcase filled his clothes. His hard hazel eyes scanned the area, looking out for anyone near him before he continued down the sidewalk, heading towards the doors of the academy.

Last edited by Dark on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11229

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Honestly, Aessa didn't even understand why she was here at the entrance in the first place.

Was it because she had a case of unconscious homesickness that she never knew she had? Oh, maybe perhaps it was simply because she needed to get away from all the perfectness of this darn school. That seemed like a logical explanation but it wasn't like it would make her feel any better; the exterior of the school was just as beautful as the interior. Sighing in exasperation, she walked past the school gates, only to see an unfamiliar walk past her. Although she had only been here for a week and had just been sorted into the Autumn House, she could tell he was new. It wasn't just because of the suitcase (which is a pretty big tell-tale sign), but also because she had a habit of exploring her home when there were no classes available. Not only is it calm and relaxing, but it also satisfied her constant urge to shame the entire place. Besides, she didn't have that much friends to keep her busy for doing otherwise. It wasn't very healthy, no, but she despised powers and she hated that the school kept trying to promote it.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:56 pm

As he walked, Damon was oblivious to everything around him. He was in a, sort of, bubble of focus and thought. After a moment though, he realized what he had done and turned around. First his eyes scanned the girl then he let go of his suitcase and stood out his hand for her to shake as he spoke in his usual low, masculine voice. His voice had a tinge of a southern accent to it though.

"I'm sorry ma'am, that was very rude of me. My name is Damon."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:49 pm

Aessa was surprised as the boy put down his suitcase and offered his hand. He's certainly polite, Aessa thought to herself, reaching over to shake his hand.

"It's no problem. I'm Aessa by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you," she replied in a polite tone, giving him a friendly smile, "I'm guessing you are new?" Wow, that was a stupid question. When was the last time she saw anybody carry a suitcase just for fun? Exactly: Never. Hopefully, the boy wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:57 pm

As she took his hand, Damon gripped onto hers in a firm handshake. He kept eye contact, but made sure to not let her get the idea that he was staring or anything. When he heard her name he smiled, "That's a lovely name ma'am. The pleasure is all mine." At her next question he gave a friendly chuckle then replied, "Why, yes I am." All the time he spoke he left his hand shaking hers.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Aessa couldn't help but genuinely smile. He thought her name was nice? How kind. "Thank you," she said, shaking his hand before releasing, "Are you looking for the Intiate dorm? It should be somewhere over there." She pointed to a group of buildings and looked at Damon curiously. "Sorry it would be more polite if I just take you there."
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:01 pm

As Aessa's smile appeared, Damon's brightened a little. What a lovely smile she has... he thought, dropping his hand and putting them in his pockets. When she pointed his eyes followed, trying to pinpoint the exact location. But as she spoke again he shook his head, "No ma'am, I'm sure a pretty girl like you would have more important things to do than take me to a dorm." As much of a gentleman as he was, he was also a bit of a flirt.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Aessa laughed, beaming with pleasure. As much as she would like to say she was busy though, she honestly had to admit that she wasn't...at all. It's been couple of days since she last made a friend and ever since her friends hooked up, she was feeling more alone than ever. But despite that, she was glad for them and even more glad that Damon had talked to her in the first place. "Heh, it's okay. I'm not very busy today so it should be okay," Aessa said, trying not to add in the fact that she was alone the whole time. That would be just awkward and besides, she didn't want to drive a potential friend away.

(As late as this is, I really, really like your profile picture XD. It's so cute, just waving its arms like that)
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:54 pm

((Thanks!))

When she laughed, Damon was a bit puzzled, but he kept his smile anyway. But he couldn't help but ask, "What are you laughing at?" In a friendly way of course. When she said she wasn't busy he nodded, then spoke, "Well then, shall we begin walking?"

((I'm trying to make him sound like a gentleman but not be like a old man XD))
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

"It's nothing, really. I just find it funny that you think I'm pretty," Aessa said truthfully, starting to walk. It was true though: Aessa never thought of herself in that way. She just found herself as a short puny blonde girl and completely average-looking. But since she wasn't the one to talk about appearance anyways, she decided to change the subject. "Anywaus, what exactly is your...gift?" Aessa asked, saying the word 'gift' with hesitation. As much as she wanted to keep a happ and light conversation, she could barely say the word "gift" when she knew really, they were just a burden. Maybe Damon wouldn't notice. Oh she sure hoped so. "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to," she quickly said, knowing for a fact that most students like to keep their powers a secret.

(Oh haha, it's alright)
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:49 pm

When she said that it was funny that Damon thought she was pretty, Damon took a breath then said, "Well, you are." Even though Aessa was short, she was a very pretty young lady. When she asked about his gift he brought his hand up to the back of his neck, rubbing it slightly before speaking, "I think it's called, power augmentation or something like that. In other words, I can weaken other people's powers. May I ask what your gift is?" Damon wasn't one to brag or dislike his gift. All he said about it was it was something about himself that he couldn't change and he had to live with it.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:32 pm

"Well, thank you anyways," Aessa said, before then moving onto the next subject. When Damon then mentioned something about 'power augmentation', Aessa perked up with interest and looked at him with curious eyes. No, it wasn't because of the fancy wording or because it had the word, "power" in it. Well maybe it was that too, but it was also mainly because Aessa found the whole concept interesting. The ability to weaken someone's power? Honestly, that was pretty cool. "Well," Aessa said slowly, taking her time to answer his question, "It's kind of girly but I have the ability to become a fairy." She then lifted the blonde locks that covered her ears and pointed to them. "See? Since some fairies have elf ears, my ears are kind of pointy. It's because fairies have enhanced hearing and all..though sometimes the words get a little 'fuzzy' and I mishear," she continued, dropping her hair down again.

(I always wanted Aessa to have pointy ears but I always forgot to mention it to other people when I roleplay with them until now XD)
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:32 pm

"Your very welcome," Damon replied, keeping an interested eye contact. As she began to tell him her power he shifted the weight of his feet and listened intently. When she explained it, he smiled again "Wow! That's actually pretty cool!"

((Sorry its short I gtg :P ))
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Aessa couldn't help but scoff. "Ha, not as cool as your's," she said, grinning, "Mine's pretty useless in battle." That was true: all she could was fly and grow small. It was great for spying, yes, but combat? Never. Perhaps flying would be an escape plan but besides that, her power was mainly used for spying or hiding. In her case, it would be mostly hiding, for she liked to have her privacy.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:40 am

Then Damon sighed and shrugged, "Well, right now it doesn't even work that well." Then he shook his head, "That power is better than mine. It doesn't work on anything other than things with powers. I can't just weaken someone. But you can fly and attack by surprise. Me, nope."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:   Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|: Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Go Inside Then :|Open|:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next