Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

May's Plotting Pages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11785

May's Plotting Pages Empty
PostSubject: May's Plotting Pages   May's Plotting Pages EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:14 pm

May's Plotting Pages Newcreate.php?text=Mays%20Plotting%20Pages&name=Incised%20Black
please PM me if you want to have a topic with any of my characters!! uvu

Cyth~Sam~Nyra~Cain

Last edited by May on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: May's Plotting Pages   May's Plotting Pages EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:52 pm

May's Plotting Pages Cythone_by_titan_ium-d77s3vm

C y t h W r i g h t

When the hour is nigh, and hopelessness is sinking in, and the wolves all cry, to fill the night with hollering
When your eyes are red, and emptiness is all you know, with the darkness fed, I will be your scarecrow

You tell me to hold on, oh you tell me to hold on
But innocence is gone, and what was right is wrong

b a s i c s
Full Name;; Cythrakeus Alaya Wright
D.O.B;; June 12th, 2019 -- 14
Hometown;; Louisville, KY
Gift;; Frostfire Manipulation-- The ability to create and manipulate a blue, cold, fire-like substance
House;; Summer
Family;; Joshua Wright (Father), Jessica Wright (Mother) (Deceased), Sam Wright (Brother), Jayden Wright (Cousin), Jason Wright (Cousin), Nate Wright (Uncle), Melody Wright (Aunt)

a p p e a r a n c e
Hair Color;; Black
Eye Color;; Bright cobalt blue
General Style;; Hoodies, t-shirts, jeans and sweat pants. Oh, and don't forget the converse.
How she carries herself;; Cyth carries herself as if she's the queen of the world. She's often got a shiteating grin on her face.

p e r s o n a l i t y

General Personality;; Cyth is kind of a douchebag, really. She's got major sympathy issues (she's not very mindful of other people's problems) and tends to piss people off. She's a nice person at heart, though, and very overprotective over her friends. Although she has a douchey attitude, she's very selfless and would do anything to save someone's life. That being said, she's got very low self-esteem, and holds everyone else above herself.
Good Traits;; She's very nice to those she doesn't like, and generally very helpful. Besides that, she's selfless and generally puts others before herself. Cyth is also overprotective over her friends and family. If you want to hurt someone she loves-- then prepare to get wrecked.
Bad Traits;; She's not very sympathetic towards someone else's problems, which makes her selflessness pretty hard. For example, she's kinda harsh towards people who were victims of traumatic events, such as rape, murder, etc. She also has low self esteem, and that tends to piss off her brother a lot.

r e l a t i o n s h i p s
Friends;; Luna [Open]
Enemies;; Luna [Open]
Love Interest;; Montare [Closed]
(cyth and luna's relationship is complicated. //shot)

What I want to do with her
Cyth is a really complicated person, and I'd really like to develop her more. I'd love to be in a topic with anyone, really. Just tell me if you want to be in a topic with her. uvu
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: May's Plotting Pages   May's Plotting Pages EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:09 pm

May's Plotting Pages Sam_by_xeoniph-d77s8ie

S a m W r i g h t

I feel something so right, by doing the wrong thing
And I feel something so wrong, by doing the right thing
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie, everything that kills me makes me feel alive

b a s i c s
Full Name;; Samuel John Wright
D.O.B;; May 5th, 2020 -- 13
Hometown;; Louisville, KY
Gift;; Frostfire Manipulation-- The ability to create and manipulate a blue, cold, fire-like substance
House;; Summer
Family;; Joshua Wright (Father), Jessica Wright (Mother) (Deceased), Cyth Wright (Brother), Jayden Wright (Cousin), Jason Wright (Cousin), Nate Wright (Uncle), Melody Wright (Aunt)

a p p e a r a n c e
Hair Color;; Black
Eye Color;; Pale blue
General Style;; Plaid jackets and button-ups, jeans
How he carries himself;; He carries himself like a nerd does. I'm tired and bad at descriptions. |D

p e r s o n a l i t y
General Personality;; Sam's a nice, smart, nerdy kid. He often makes sci-fi references in his regular speech. He's pretty selfless, but fiery if you get him riled up. He's also got a lot of power in his small body. //shot
Good Traits;; He's nice, and very likeable. Gets along with mostly everyone.
Bad Traits;; He's relatively level-headed, but can be very rude/mean if you get him fired up. Don't mess with him, seriously.

Friends;; He doesn't.. really.. have any friends. //shot [Open]
Enemies;; Nope [Open]
Love Interest;; Luna [Closed]

What I want to do with him
Develop him and make friends, really. And get him into trouble to hurt Cyth. :D

Last edited by May on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: May's Plotting Pages   May's Plotting Pages EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:33 pm

May's Plotting Pages Nnyra_by_titan_ium-d77sazf

N y r a Y r s k o v

We're singing hey, you can't count us out, we've been running up against the crowd
Yeah, we are the dark horses, we're singing wait, it's not over now
We've been down but we've never been out, yeah, we are the dark horses

b a s i c s
Full Name;; Nyracheia Alaya Yrskov
D.O.B;; April 13th, 2019 -- 14
Hometown;; Some random place in Japan. Idk. ;-;
Gift;; Gravity Spiking-- The ability to manipulate gravity. She just calls it gravity spiking because of her favorite old book series.
House;; Winter
Family;; Amberlynn Yrskov (Mother) Kengime Yrskov (Father) Kigenami Yrskov (Sister)

a p p e a r a n c e
Hair Color;; Black
Eye Color;; Bright green
General Style;; Hoodies, t-shirts, jeans, skirts
How she carries herself;; Pretty much like she's a douche. Like bullies do, really.

p e r s o n a l i t y
General Personality;; She does what she believes in her heart is right, but her heart is often misguided and she ends up acting on the wrong initiative. She's also kinda douchey. |D
Good Traits;; She tries to do the right thing, and is generally pretty nice. Puts herself before others.
Bad Traits;; Often is misguided and ends up screwing up pretty bad.

Friends;; no [Open]
Enemies;; no [Open]
Love Interest;; no [Open]

What I want to do with her
I don't know. Make friends? Develop her? Murder her in the face for a plot purpose? I don't really know. ;-;
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: May's Plotting Pages   May's Plotting Pages EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:45 pm

May's Plotting Pages Bloopity_by_titan_ium-d77scig

C a i n J o h n a t h a n

Like the sun, we will live to rise, again

b a s i c s
Full Name;; Cain Kyreyin Johnathan
D.O.B;; March 16th, 2016 -- 17
Hometown;; Dallas, Texas
Gift;;  Degeneration- The ability to alter (reduce or improve) the basic functions of a human, such as cognitive or memory.
House;; Initiate
Family;; Jane Johnathan (Mother) Matt Johnathan (Father) Luce Johnathan (Brother)

a p p e a r a n c e
Hair Color;; Blonde, almost white
Eye Color;; Green
General Style;; Hoodies rolled up to the elbows, t-shirts, jeans, sneakers
How he carries himself;; Rather nervously, as if he's always done something wrong. He's not very confident.

p e r s o n a l i t y
General Personality;; He's very skittish, and generally rather quiet. He isn't really a people person and is very socially inept. Tends to think he's screwed up a lot, but he's a very sweet kid. Shit for self-esteem.
Good Traits;; He's nice, and does well with what few friends he does have.
Bad Traits;; He doesn't make friends very easily, and he scares most people away with his smarts. He was about to graduate high school when he entered Beata.

Friends;; Sibyla [Open]
Enemies;; nopeity [Open]
Love Interest;; Sibyla? Mebbe? [Unsure]

What I want to do with him
Develop him and get some people screwed over with his powers. Maybe make a couple of people infinitely smarter. I dunno. /shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Plotting Pages   May's Plotting Pages Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Plotting Pages
Page 1 of 1