Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

the nicest goth girl in the world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11187

the nicest goth girl in the world Empty
PostSubject: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:45 am

seri was sitting alone in the hall way like she always does since she came to the school she has not made one friend and its starting to bother her
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11157

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:52 am

Viola walked through the hall way looking for something to do. I wonder what I can do here. She suddenly noticed the girl sitting there. She stared at her, wondering if she should talk to her. What if she's mean? I can't just go over to her though.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:58 am

seri looked up and saw the hottest girl she has ever seen she thought that because she's a in the closet lesbian she got up and walked over to her sup i'm uh uh I'm uh seri
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:12 am

"Oh. Hi Seri" she said with a smile. I guess she isn't mean after all. maybe we can be friends. "I hope I don't sound weird, but can we be friends?" Of course that sounds weird. Why did I say it? What if she thinks I'm a creep?
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:16 am

I uh I um will uh sure "damn that girl is hot i think I have a crash on her" I'd really love I mean like that "god I hope I don't freak her out with what I am about to say" I think I got a crash on you
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:31 am

"oh." she said, shocked at what she just said. "Seri, we just met. I don't really know much about you and you don't know much about me." Her cheeks were a little red by now. I didn't think something like that would happen. "Maybe As time goes on, there might be something. Until then though, we can still be friends."
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:35 am

she smiles I'd like that atleat you are gonna give me a shot most girls here just hit me and lough in my face
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:41 am

"I'm sorry about that." She held out her hand, still smiling. "Until the time we find out if we really like each other, Let's stay friends. Okay?" Why did I say that? Am I... No I can't be. But what if she says no? She won't do that will she?
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:44 am

uh sure and uh your holding my hand witch is making it hard for me to stand
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:50 am

"Why don't we sit down then?" she asked. She sat down against the wall, releasing her hand. She looked up at Seri with a smile. She waited for her to respond. On the inside she was getting a warm feeling. Why did she feel like this?? She had only just met Seri a couple minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:54 am

she smiles and sits next to her your really hot just saying
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:00 am

Viola started to blush, so she turned her back to Seri. "You too." she whispered low enough to a point where she thought Seri couldn't hear. What if I don't like her? I have to know... Time will determine it. If I get to know her and still like her, then... I guess it's okay.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:12 am

so uh what now and thanks but I'm not hot
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:29 am

She lowered her head. "Well.... I guess we talk." She sat there waiting for something to happen. She didn't know what to do or say. She started to play with her thumbs, waiting. I wonder if... No, Never. I can't believe I was even thinking pf that.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:33 am

can I take you to dinner? I know we just meant but I wanna see if there is something there "she asked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the nicest goth girl in the world   the nicest goth girl in the world Empty

Back to top Go down

the nicest goth girl in the world
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next