Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dark Entities

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10935

Dark Entities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entities   Dark Entities - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:14 pm

The figure watched the group a moment before speaking. "...You need not know why I am sparing you....not yet. You may leave in peace, so long as....you never return here with intent to....harm my own." it hissed out, before raising an arm over its head, it and the two armed entities standing at both sides being shrouded in a cloud of dark smoke once again. Once the cloud was gone, no entities or anything similar could be seen anywhere near.

Montare's breathing was normal, and he let out a groan whilst still being unconscious. He'd live, although had he sustained another wound like this one he would have likely died fighting those things. But at least the mission was done with, even if there would likely be more to come to deal with their apparent leader. This leader and the entities seemed to be able to cause a lot of trouble if they so wanted to...
Back to top Go down

Dark Entities
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2