Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Friend Making [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9261

Friend Making [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Friend Making [closed]   Friend Making [closed] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Kigenami walked into the cafeteria cautiously, and grabbed a tray for lunch. She bit her lip when she saw her favorite foods, and decided to keep it simple, taking a vanilla shake, a small salad with ranch, and a pack of crackers. Once she got to the check out, she paid the lunch lady, accepting her change and went to sit down at a table by herself, as interrupting conversations were not of her affinity.
As the Initiate placed a straw in the shake to take a sip, she felt a pang of loneliness as she saw others with friends. Even though she was rich, she didn't buy friends or anything of that manner; and it was Kigenami's goal to keep things secret about her family, as well as her self-harmful mentokinetic powers.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11655

PostSubject: Re: Friend Making [closed]   Friend Making [closed] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Kimply had been right behind the new girl in line, watching her closely. She hadn't seen her around before, she was fairly sure of this. She'd been here longer than anyone (aside from perhaps Jace and Jayden), and knew almost all of the faces. Of course, there had been a surge of new students the past few days, and she missed a bunch of time when she had gone to New York, but she just knew this girl was new. And not just because her uniform was that of an initiate's. No. That definitely had nothing to do with it.
After a moment of watching the girl silently long for the food right in front of her face, Kimply rolled her eyes and stepped forward to get her lunch. After a quick hesitation, she looked over as the girl went to sit alone, before pilling some of the food she had caught her gaze on. After paying the lunchlady, she made her way over to the new kid, walking quickly to catch up.
Just moments after the silver haired stranger sat down, Kimply sat across from her. She slowly pushed her tray over to the girl, setting the food in front of her. "Hungry?" She asked with a smirk, blatantly ignoring the salad crackers. Because honestly, who just ate that? Crazy people and birds, that's who.

ooc;; kimply why are you being weird
you can decide what she got because idk
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Friend Making [closed]   Friend Making [closed] EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Kigenami looked up from her shake when she saw another student before her, and she saw the tray with the beef stew and fruit assortment she had seen. Kigenami looked up, unsure if she should really take the lunch this girl paid for. But with a shake of her head, she had a nervous expression. "Were you the one behind me? I'm sorry for holding up the line. Oh, and I thank you for noting my likin towards this food, but I couldn't, I would feel wrong." Her voice held such sincerity that it was pretty hard to detect the nervousness that wavered in her voice. She took another sip of her shake before pushing the tray back towards the other girl part way.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Friend Making [closed]   Friend Making [closed] EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Kimply nodded slowly, placing her chin on her hand while she looked at Kigenami. After a moment, she rolled her eyes. "You're new here, right? Listen, please take it. It's a present from me, to welcome you to Beata Academy." The pink haired girl told the stranger, pushing the tray back. "Really, it's fine. If you really want to make it up to me, you'll talk to me some. Actually, you'd be doing me a favor. I have no one to sit with today, so I'd be completely bored out of my mind." She said dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Friend Making [closed]   Friend Making [closed] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:16 am

Kigenami thought about it for a moment before nodding, finishing her salad and placing the stew onto her tray, before using the spoon from the plastic package of silverware. "Thank you, a ton. Oh, I'm Kigenami, by the way." Her green eyes lit up under the contacts she wore, and it was great that she could get to know the pink-haired girl. Since, she was going to make friends he correct way, not out on one-time shopping sprees, but those are always awesome.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Friend Making [closed]   Friend Making [closed] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Kimply grinned as the girl took the stew, indigo eyes bright. "Kigenami? That's such a cool name. I'm Kimply. Not as cool." She joked lightly. "So what's your story, Kigenami?" She asked curiously, tilting her head a bit in interest. The girl didn't seem to have an accent, but her name was totally crazy. In a good way, of course.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Friend Making [closed]   Friend Making [closed] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Pausing from her stew, she nodded briefly at how Kimply got her name correct the first time, many didn't. But, she had to shield herself a bit for this one. "M-my story? Uh...

Well, I am first of all from Japan. I'm here with my sister Nyra because, of coarse, we have powers. Mine, is Mentokinesis. Basically, I can manipulate minds, read thoughts, control some of your actions, and all that. Sadly, I cannot prevent myself from mind-reading without some sort of headache.

My mom is American, but moved to Japan after her family had all passed from something, she never told me what. But my father is from Japan at heart. Er... I try to hide this, but... My father is a CEO, and my mom is a lawyer, so we have a huge income. So, we live in a mansion and all that. But trust me. I'm glad to be away from the rich life, it isn't as grand as you think.

From what I know, though, I'm going to be the one to inherit most of my family's things, so thats fum. But I also think it's because I got my power from my father. I hope I am not being too nosy, but could I retrn the question, with a favor you tell no one else, K-Kimply?"
Sadly, she stuttered on the girls' name because of justmeeting her, but hoped she got it correct.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Friend Making [closed]   Friend Making [closed] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:13 am

Kimply was fascinated. Of course there were kids from all over, but most students came from America. You would get a student from another country if their parents could deal with them being so far away for so long, but normally, it was unusual. So the fact that Kigenami was from Japan was cool, to say the least. "Wow. That's awesome! Do you know Japanese and stuff?" She refrained from saying anything about the girl's big bank account, sensing her uncertainty about trusting the information with Kimply. She didn't have to worry, though. She was a good secret keeper.
Kimply tapped her blue coated fingernail to her cheek in thought. She nodded her head at the way Kigenami pronounced her head, letting her know she had said it correctly.
"Well... my life isn't nearly as interesting as yours. I used to live in Maine before I came here, like, really early when the school started. So I've been here since I was 13, yeah. I don't have any siblings, and it was always just me and my mom, because my dad skipped out on us when I was a baby." She looked down at her water bottle, not meeting the girl's eyes. Her father was a touchy subject, after all. "I'm kinda the opposite of you, I guess. We were always pretty poor, because my mom didn't really have a job. Trailer park, ramen noodle every night budget, blah blah blah.
My power is Pathfinding. Or, inhanced tracking, or whatever you want to call it. Basically I have this big map in my head, and I can tell where anyone and everyone is. It's nice, but I get a lot of headaches too, since I can't really turn it off."
She looked up at Kigenami, realizing she just went of on a monologue of sorts. "Oh, and don't worry, I won't tell anyone about how you're filthy rich." She promised, flashing the girl a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend Making [closed]   Friend Making [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend Making [closed]
Page 1 of 1