Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Here Comes Jayden~!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

Here Comes Jayden~! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 am

Suddenly, the girl had started to stir. A sound escaped her ajar lips, and her eyes slowly opened. They were...different, though. What was once a scarlet color was now a green-blue. Her eyes met Jason's, and she didn't speak for a moment, turning her head to examine the people around her with tired eyes. Finally, she whispered.
"Can you...hear me...?"
The voice was in a British accent, though it was still Lotte's voice. She felt her own face, and was pleasantly surprised that it was warm. Trying to sit up, "Lotte" struggled, as she was not used to having weight. She winced, struggling to get to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11631

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Jayden couldn't move as Lotte dropped to the ground. He just stared with wide, surprised eyes. He felt horrible in that moment- Oh God, did I just kill her? Oooh God. Then finally, the girl woke up, and he let out a silent sigh of relief. He immediately noticed the difference in her gaze, in her movements, in her voice. Quickly he nodded and moved forward to help her up, reaching out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:23 pm

How did I just now notice this post was here ... wat? Failure.

Jason blinked as she finally opened her eyes, the girl's words twisted and somewhat weird; did ... did her voice change? It sounded as if she had stolen Wren's accent. "Yeah, we can hear you." He said with uncertainty before his eyes grew in surprise, looking back at his brother. "Jayden, her eyes changed color - I'm not going crazy, right?" He asked the younger boy, looking for some reassurance.

He, on the other hand, didn't mind getting a little more up-close and wrapped his arm around her waist, letting Lotte - or whoever it was - lean on him for support until she could stay on her own two feet.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:55 pm

"You can hear me!" exclaimed the girl however, dumbfounded. She let Jason support her, feeling disabled and like a burden. She made sure to breathe, taking in each lungful of air carefully. She probably would not get a chance like this for a while. "I am sorry. I'm not used to this. I feel a little...heavy." she said with an awkward smile. She walked with Jason to the bench, where she sat next to Jayden in a sigh. Lotte watched, skipping around the group as if she was on the moon. She too was feeling odd and a new vibe as a ghost. Nevertheless, she wanted to get back into her own body soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Comes Jayden~!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3