Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Winter Dorm 102

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9959

Winter Dorm 102  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Dorm 102    Winter Dorm 102  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:56 pm

"You are not useless, Lamia." Kearn objected quickly, his heart thumping as he lifted his sister. Glad that another student came over to help him support his sister's weight, he started forward. His steps staggered for a few moments before he regained his footing. He let the other student readjust before they continued if need be.

As they half walked, half staggered, Kearn made himself try and remember the antidote. 'E, ef, ,efim? No... It was a weird name, I remember...Uh...Ah!' His head shot up as he remembered. "Epinephrine! Lamia needs epinephrine for treatment!" The brother's pace quickened toward the nurse's ward. He glanced toward Jackie, pure determineness was etched onto his face. "Jackie, I need you to go ahead and warn the nurse of our arrival. Tell her that we need epinephrine! Remember epinephrine!" He didn't want to lose his sister. Not to Anaphylaxis.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10533

PostSubject: Re: Winter Dorm 102    Winter Dorm 102  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:21 am

OOC;; Skip me. Lamia's unconscious and personally, I don't have anything else to say. So... Yeah. After herb and Fly post, I'll make a new topic.
Back to top Go down
herbofwar

herbofwar

Beata Bucks : 11173

PostSubject: Re: Winter Dorm 102    Winter Dorm 102  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Lance held Lamia in his arms as they ran to the infirmary, students gasped at the look of a shirtless boy and a few others carrying a girl to the infirmary. He was more following the lead of the boy and making sure that he could use his powers to keep Lamia alive. His heart raced as his bare feet tread across the path towards their destination. In his head he screamed 'Don't died damnit!' First real night to spend with his roomates and one of them already has to get rushed out. Quite a morning.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11300

PostSubject: Re: Winter Dorm 102    Winter Dorm 102  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Epinephrine? Jackie had heard a lot of big words in her time, what with her mother having been a pharmacist, but this was one she had never come across before... Nevertheless, she obeyed his orders.

Pushing past Lance and Lamia's little legs and feet that drooped over his arm, Jackie was in a full on run to get to the infirmary and find that nurse with the beautifully deadly voice that no one would be able to hear unless they wanted to die.

ooc: o-o do we end the topic here? If not, I can edit xD

Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10533

PostSubject: Re: Winter Dorm 102    Winter Dorm 102  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:41 pm

OOC: Topic End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Dorm 102    Winter Dorm 102  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Dorm 102
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2