HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New School, New Start

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MapleAssassin

MapleAssassin

Beata Bucks : 6165

New School, New Start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Katrina looked at Violet's face in wonder of what was freaking her out. That was when she realized she wasn't holding Bo anymore, which made her panic a little thinking he ran off again. She turned to see someone new had arrives and quickly nodded a greeting before continuing the search for Bo.

"Bo!? This isn't funny, come back here." She called around before someone tapped her shoulder. She turned to see a guy a little bit taller then her, with light brown hair and creamy coloured skin. It was when she looked closer that she noticed the collar around the man's neck. "...Bo...?" She asked in question.

"Haha... Hi Kat." She looked so awkward not used to the human body. "I don't know what happened, but this is kinda weird."

It was Bo alright there was no mistaking it. "What happened to you? Do any of you know?" She looked back at the group.

(OOC: I think I fixed it... right? Lol sorry about that.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 5574

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:48 am

OOC;; It's fine, I'm sorry about that.

IC;; "Nice to meet you three as well - my name is Aethra, very pleased to meet you all," the girl said with a polite bow. Realizing that approaching new students wasn't the greatest choice in all of history since it usually meant getting asked a number of requests that would be rude to reject, she let out a sigh. Looking up and remembering that the ferret was human, and well, she freaked some students out, Aethra shook her head softly before deciding it would be best to pretend that her powers weren't her mirages for now. "My apologies, but my gift is the power to transform animals into humans or vice versa - I didn't mean to frighten you," she said, flicking her fingers together, making a snap sound with a click before the ferret returned back to normal. It'd be best not to reveal the truth about herself. She was a bit secretive, and you could say always having the same expression, described as a "doll", but, well, you couldn't really change how people are.

"I can show them around very well and also, I don't mind taking you to the initiate dorms," the girl said with a polite yet monotone voice if that was even possible. Looking back at the group, she gave another bow and a nod of acknowledgement to tell them that they can ask her whatever they'd like when they're ready. Aethra wasn't the type of person to throw away strangers, since growing up in a royal family or the like had taught her enough. Now then, time to see what she can do and learn as much as she could about these new students at Beata. They were all older-looking than her, she knew that much and could tell already since she was basically the youngest student at school, being thirteen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitBasket

FruitBasket

Beata Bucks : 6155

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Violet sighed in relief. "Is that so? Ah, I see," Violet said calmly, slowly gaining her composure. Sure, she found the gift a bit...strange but she was glad the sudden human ferret was not some case of crazy mojo. "I would actually LOVE it if you showed me around," Violet continued, returning back to the girl's request, "This school is quite....big." But saying big was an understatement. It was huge, colossal. It was as big as Machu Picchu! "Though," Violet thought with a sigh, "That might be an overstatement."

Violet Aveline:
Gift~Contortion
House~Intitate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New School, New Start
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum