Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Katsuo's Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10279

Katsuo's Log Empty
PostSubject: Katsuo's Log   Katsuo's Log EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Today is February 3rd, 2034. I recently got this journal-type booklet to record my progress and studies in school, as well as maybe some fonder memories if I'm up to it, I suppose. It'll mainly just be used for keeping track of my progress in working with my ability.

I arrived at Beata just over a week ago, and it's nice I guess. It's a large school with many places to go and do things more to each student's individual preferences. I made a friend a few days ago. He likes art and is pretty cool; talks quietly and a lot like me. He goes by the name of Derek, and I'm pretty happy to have my first friend in years. Sounds kinda sad reading it over, but I honestly don't care.
When I first came to the school, the first person I met was Lamia, who also became a sort of 'friend' of mine. Well, we talk and stuff when we can I guess, though I don't know whether or not to call her a friend. She's a lot like me, if not too much like me. What I mean is, it's hard to tell if she likes me or wants nothing to do with me sometimes. I'm so worried I'll mess something up whenever I talk to her, since she relatively seems shy and quiet. Neither of us can really carry out a conversation that well, at least with each other. But...I hope I can get to know her better. So today I'm going to invite her out to the cafe, just to talk and get to know each other. I wonder why I feel so excited? Well, I'll have to get back to this.

For now, I might as well put down some actually important stuff. A few days ago, me and Aiko were practicing our abilities, and we met this girl, Aethra. It was hard for me to trust her at first. I'm not good with strangers, and frankly she seemed pretty shifty, and I don't say that in reference to her habit to make herself look like she has fox tails and ears. Her ability is mirages, which is just as shady. Anyways, when we were practicing, Aiko got carried away again. She did some weird stuff though. Really overdid it this time, and I'll admit it scared me quite a bit. She's fine though, after a bit of rest thanks to Aethra, who helped with some of her staff from home. Still, I don't completely trust her, but I'm grateful. I need to investigate what Aiko did though. Maybe even attempt it myself for further research, when I'm sure it's safe of course.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Katsuo's Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuo's Log   Katsuo's Log EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Today is February 4th, 2034. I'm not busy at the moment, so I'll finally put down my timeline of progress.
This will be edited frequently, with a total of ten days to record. Then I'll put the next ten days on a new page. I'll start this one off when me and Aiko went out to practice and met Aethra, since that's the first day we had done any serious training in a while. I'll try to make it more frequent though. Also, to sort things better, I'll write the dates in ink, as I am doing with this explanation.

1-28-34

Aiko and I went out for our first serious practice session in a long time, and our first ever at Beata. Things went wrong, and when I say wrong, I mean worse than how it normally goes. Aiko got too excited trying to speed through things after watching Aethra with her mirages, and ended up doing some dangerous stuff. I still have no idea what she was doing, but it seemed like...Well she was making this crazy orb that messed up the shadows around her, and when I grabbed her arm to stop her--everything returned to normal when I did but--I felt a cold chill go down my spine. I have a bad feeling about this, and I think Aiko may have accidentally been attempting something more complicated than I first suspected. She didn't respond to anything I said before I grabbed her, and she blacked out immediately after; longer than she normally does. This is still concerning, and I'll have to get back to it. Aiko didn't even seem like she was in control for those few moments, and I'm even tempted to resort to calling our father for guidance if all else fails. It's a last-resort option, however.
1-29-34
Nothing to report today.
1-30-34
Nothing to report today.
1-31-34
Read a book and found some interesting information. Here's an excerpt: "Many gifts can be controlled through spiritual or emotional ways, such as becoming stronger with a confident mind or one who is capable of great amounts of willpower.
Others can be through more mind-set orders, requiring strong mental discipline and at least decent knowledge on one's ability, as to what it does currently, what is can do, what sort of classification it belongs with, etc.
More complicated, hard-to-control powers cannot be "turned off" unless through certain ways, often different with each individual person."
Nothing specifically on our "power", but interesting indeed. I think, as far as me and Aiko go with this, our ability has to do more with mental ability. Though that wouldn't explain how it works with Aiko, since--as harsh as it sounds--she's not exactly the most leveled person in the brain. Maybe it doesn't have to be the same for the two of us just because we're siblings. Maybe she's more spiritual? Heck, it's all so confusing. I don't know, maybe I'll ask a teacher sometime. Oh and Ill need to explain this to Aiko soon too, just to be safe. I don't want her hurting herself trying to do some crazy shit.
2-1-34
Explained the above to Aiko. She seemed pretty pumped about it, as expected. Though I don't know if that's good or bad, since if she is in fact more "spiritual" when it comes to controlling her ability, I think I just made it more flammable. Damn, I think I did just that. Should have thought this over more first...
2-2-34
Nothing to report today.
2-3-34
---
2-4-34
Nothing to report today.
2-5-34
---
2-6-34
---
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Katsuo's Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuo's Log   Katsuo's Log EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:43 pm

Today is February 27th, 2034. I haven't edited this in a long while, as I wasn't expecting to be this busy. Another reason being that there isn't a lot of time to really get down and practice my gift. So I mostly study since I'm almost always in the school or at my dorm room.
The Winter Formal is a fond memory in mind, even if it didn't go as well as I hoped it would of at times. Still, it was nice to hear Lamia sing. Wow, I think this log may actually be turning into a diary, sort of. Well it's a good place to sort my thoughts...As long as no one reads it. I don't put a lot of personal stuff in here, but apparently it's embarrassing for a guy to have a diary. So I'll call this a journal/log...Or just a Log-Journal. Sounds better.

Like I said before, I don't really have anything to log today. I'll scratch this out and put something else in if I suddenly have things to write...It's not that late in the day.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Katsuo's Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuo's Log   Katsuo's Log EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:26 am

TOday is APril 12Th, 2035.

IT's been Over a Year sinCe I laST wrote in THiS. It's been rOugh latelY...I Know I sa Id I wOuldn't write in This liKe a diarY but I juSt need to eMPt y my thOUghts ontO paper for onCe. EverYthing hUrts. It's like a dUll, throbbing Pain and iT's maKing IT a liTtle Hard to wrITe. I'M so tIred...a lOt. I'm tIred a lOT and i cant THInk straight sometIMes. I feel WeaK. AiKO has on-Cam Pus sUSp ensiOn for WHat she did tO LaMIa...sHe tOld Me all abOUT it a feW dayS aFTer we gOT out of tHe infirMary. She Had remeMered WHat had haPpened. sO...LaMia had taKen a large chunk of mY life tiMe, wHIch is why MY b ody is aCTing thiS waY, and wHY I feel So weaK. It geTs a little wOrSe by the daY. I wOnder HoW muCh TiMe I haVe lefT? NobOdY
nO
NobOdY wIll MisS Me anYWayS HahaH. sOrrY-,IM sTrUgglIng t WriTe a bIT. IT's a lI ttle Hard. i need To TO reST.

_ Katsu o

i dOn'T bLaMe Her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katsuo's Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuo's Log   Katsuo's Log Empty

Back to top Go down

Katsuo's Log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Misc. Roleplay :: Journals-
Jump to: