Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

402 in the Autumn Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9264

402 in the Autumn Guild Empty
PostSubject: 402 in the Autumn Guild   402 in the Autumn Guild EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Luna struggled as she brought boxes of things into her new dorm room, after freezing part of the walls for a comfortable appearance to her. In one bag, a small set of headphones was in there, and also a small portable DJ set. Putting that with a picture of her parents on the desk, she took off the comforter on the bed, and placed on her black silk one from home. She folded and tucked the comforter in the drawer before goig outside to grab more things, her clothes, a small ration of shoes, her hand brace for the hand that had recieved excessive injury was also tightening around her hand, but she didn't care.
Luna looked extremely pale- but that was because she was freezing things so much, and it drained the color from her. Placing a laptop bag that help her diary, notebook, and a book about powers and their effects on the desk, the last thing she brought in was a trunk containing dire treasures- something that required the key she kept with her at all times to prevent anything from being seen. Exhausted, she sat down on the bed and layed back. If she was seen like this, the only place she would be going before enjoyong a small salad was the Infirmary. Hiding herself in he hoodie she always wore, Luna turned and felt like falling asleep, but little did she know was that she left the door wide open.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10049

PostSubject: Re: 402 in the Autumn Guild   402 in the Autumn Guild EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:44 pm

The door creaked some more as a girl stepped through the door way. Seeing the frozen walls, Scilene crossed her arms and did a 360 in the middle of the room, examining the frozen walls in confusion and admittedly, a hint of fear. Only when she spotted her dorm mate, who looked like she was sleeping. Uncrossing her arms, she took a few steps toward the figure. Heart humping in her chest cavity, she slowly reached out to poke the girl in the shoulder. "Uh, Hey. Ya know you left the door open, right?" Her blue gaze traveled toward the icy walls, quietly freaking out about how they got there.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9264

PostSubject: Re: 402 in the Autumn Guild   402 in the Autumn Guild EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:58 am

Luna's eyes flashed open, and sat up, the hood falling. When shebsaw her roommate, which she figured it was, she flashed her an apologetic look. "Oh, thank you for telling me, is anyone else here besides us?" Her eyes said she was indeed drowsy, but were happy with relief her roommate told her, well, she was... right? When Luna saw the quiet panic in the other girls' eyes when she saw the walls she smiled inwardly. "Don't worry- it won't be in anyone else's rooms, I put it there, I have freeze vision, and wanted it to be more fitting to me- but everyone else has clear rooms, I didn't bother them." She reassured the othed girl in her room. Swinging her legs off the bed, careful not to hit her roommate, she stretched out her arms. "I hope you don't feel too frightened, I'm Luna, and may I know what your name is?" Luna wanted to keep it formal as a greeting, and didn't want a girl she saw for the first time to have a stroke from stress and so on.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10049

PostSubject: Re: 402 in the Autumn Guild   402 in the Autumn Guild EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Relaxing slightly, Scilene gave her dormmate a bright smile. "Yeah, there are, but they might be out right now..." She glanced again at the walls before nodding. "I guess that makes sense. My room is filled with plants." A bright laughter bubbled out of her before she answered Luna again."Yeah, I'm fine, now that I know what's going on. My name is Scilene by the way, my power is Plant Manipulation~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 402 in the Autumn Guild   402 in the Autumn Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

402 in the Autumn Guild
Page 1 of 1