Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Meeting someone nice <3,,,

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11420

Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:57 am

"Thank goodness!" He breathed. He then picked up Kjnara and twirled a few times before putting her back down and smiling. "So... Wanna go on a date? I hear there's a great cafe in town."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Beata Bucks : 11364

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Kjnara laughed. "Sure. I would love to. So what's the name?"Kjnara looked up at her new boyfriend. "I trust you to take me somewhere nice."Kjnara smiled and then held the Benjamin's hand and waved her other hand. "So where to?"
Back to top Go down
Http://criesofthebattle.forumotion.com
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:29 pm

"I'm not sure, but I've got its address." He turned around, still holding onto one of Kjnara's hands. Now... How were they supposed to get out of here? "...Erm"
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Kjnara smiled. "Well my power isn't flying so we are outa luck there...." Kjnara laughed and looked intoBenjamin's  eyes. "So if we go on a date... And it turns out good... Would you let me kiss you? Like on the cheek or something?" She looked down still holding his hands waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:23 pm

"Too bad mine isn't either.." He looked around, his brow beginning to furrow out of frustration. But as he looked down at at Kjnara all frustrations melted away. He'd just met her and she was already making his heart skip a beat! He leaned his head to hers, placing a warm forehead onto hers. "Do we really have to wait till our date...?" His question came out sounding a bit whiny. He sort of blushed at that.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Kjnara started to blush. "Of course not. We can do it any time." She smiled and kissed Benjamin on the lips.  She kept kissing him, even though she thought she should stop, she waited for Benjamin to.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:31 pm

At first his kisses were hesitant but, as he got into the rhythm, they became more hungry. What was he doing? At this rate, he wouldn't be able to... Control himself. He pulled away reluctantly. "W-We should... Get going on that date. Come on." He turned his face away, hoping she couldn't see how red his cheeks had become. He pulled out his cell. Wow. Five bars! "I'll just pull up a map this one chick sent me..."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Kjnara looked down. "Uhm what chick?" Kjnara suddenly felt hurt or jealous. She couldn't tell which one though. The way he pulled away and changed the kiss to the subject of the restaurant. She just didn't know. She was worried. It was showing on her face too.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Shit. Did he really just tell her that? "Er... Just a chick I met a while ago." His face had cooled down a bit, so he turned to face Kjnara. Whoa... That face... It was absolutely ADORABLE. "W-Wait! It wasn't... It was just some girl I met outside the lounge! Black hair? Red eyes? No emotion...?" Was she even believing him? What if she thought he was making up some story? Oh man... And they'd just started going out together! If she broke up with him now he'd probably cry.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Kjnara straightened her face. "Jackie? You asked her? Alright. I believe you.... Just why'd you pull away from me? I felt like you rejected me kinda." Kjnara felt her hormones kinda kicking in. She shook her head and cleared her mind. "So why?"
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:46 pm

He mentally facepalmed. So that was her name. He had totally forgotten. "Well... I didn't actually ask for it. She just kind of... Forced it on me? All I know is she'd popped up out of nowhere, asked my name, then nabbed my phone. Next thing I know, BAM! There's a map of the school. And about that..." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. What was he going to tell her? Defiantly not the truth... Anything but the embarrassing truth. "Haha... Just didn't want to, uh, give you all of Benjamin before we've even had a chance to go on a date!" Yea. That sounded smooth.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Kjnara sighed. " I know we just met and all, but I love you. I won't take all of you away. She walked closer and got in his face. oh shit! Hormones! They are getting to me! Kjnara kissed Benjamin and smiled at him. "Now where's that place?"
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Benjamin smiled. "I love you too, babe." He gave her a quick return kiss, then looked back down at his map. "It should be this way." And he grabbed her hand, and began the trek back through the woods.

ooc: i'll make a topic at the cafe~
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Kjnara grabbed her boyfriends hand and leaned he head on his shoulder. 

OOC: ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone nice <3,,,   Meeting someone nice <3,,, - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting someone nice <3,,,
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2