Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ready, Aim, Fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11188

Ready, Aim, Fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Fire   Ready, Aim, Fire - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Verona was in awe in how calm the boy seemed to be, while she on the other hand was worn out. Horse racing really made her anxious and combined with the adrenaline of the speed, she was always out of breath after any sort of race. But she was even more anxious at the fact that he seemed to be right next to her the whole time. What if he had won and refused not to go to the dance with her? How embarrassing it would be for her to be dateless. Not that she had to worry about it for long, since she cluelessly assumed that she had won based off his reaction. "Wow blondie, don't sound too surprised there," Verona retorted smoothly, jumping off her horse with a swift jump. The girl was used to riding, so her legs didn't feel too stiff, but she knew they most likely would be in the morning, she just wondered how mister Jace would hold up by tomorrow. "I do have to admit though, you're not too bad yourself. Just a little clunky, but if you're so used to riding bareback you would be pretty clunky." Verona cooed, returning his gaze with an equally curious look.
Back to top Go down

Ready, Aim, Fire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2